Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male meet me in the garden [updated 1/16]

gris

۞
Hello! I've recently found the desire to roleplay again, and thought I'd get back into the swing of things with some good old smut. Please enjoy my little cobbled together RT, and send me a PM if you see something you like!

π’Άπ’·π‘œπ“Šπ“‰
ღ I'm a woman in my twenties looking to play female characters against male characters.
ღ All of my main characters will be 18+
ღ I consider myself an advanced/literate/detailed writer, but I tend to mirror my partner more than anything. I can confidently give you at least 300 words per post, but I've been known to go overboard on occasion.
ღ I prefer to write in third person and in past tense.
ღ I like to use face claims for my characters, be it photographs or realistic art. I don't care for anime face claims.
ღ I'm open to suggestions when it comes to how my character looks as long as my partner is open to the same feedback.
ღ I like some story with my smut! Ideally, I'm looking for a 50:50 mix, but some plots will have less depth than others and that's okay. As long as there's some character development or a goal to write toward, I'm a happy girl.
ღ Communication is really important to me, especially during plotting. I want to talk with my partner and get excited about ideas together. If you want to dive straight in after a couple of OOC messages then I'm probably not the partner for you.
ღ Please don't message me and link me straight to your RT.
ღ I work from home, so I can get you a post 1-3 times a week, or maybe more frequently. It just depends on how much I have to do that day.
ღ Ghosting sucks, but that's the game. Feel free to hit me up again in the future if you're so inclined.
ღ I like to chat with my partners OOC!
ღ I'll only RP here on bluemoon, as I've never gotten the hang of RPing on Discord and I'm not interested in handing out my email address. Threads or PMs here are fine, whichever my partner prefers.

π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ“€π“ˆ
First and foremost, here is my f-list. At some point I would like to update it with custom kinks, but we'll see if I ever accomplish such a feat. My no's are hard no's and are meant to stay that way, so please don't try and convince me otherwise. Below are a list of things off of the top of my head that I find exciting, as well as things I'd absolutely like to avoid.

ღ yes: dirty talk - fingering - teasing - clothed sex - sexual frustration - non-penetrative sex - sweat - mutual masturbation - thick cocks - alien/monster cocks - romance - aftercare - fluff - creampie - risk of pregnancy - cumplay - height differences - desperation - playful jealousy - enthusiastic oral - brat tamers - small dom/big sub - light femdom

ღ no: master/slave - abuse - torture - hard BDSM - sexual violence - bathroom play - vomit - incest - animals/bestiality

π’»π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ήπ‘œπ“‚π“ˆ
Characters I'd like to play will be listed first. Pairings that I have ideas for will be marked. Feel free to ask about other pairings!
Femshep/Garrus*
Femshep/Thane
Femshep/Vega*

Miranda/Maleshep
Jack/Maleshep

I have my own Shepard that I'd like to use, but I'm also fine with the default femshep because she's a cutie.

Lone Wanderer/Charon
Sole Survivor/Hancock
Sole Survivor/Paladin Danse*
Courier/OC

OC/OC also welcome! I just really enjoy the wasteland.

DC Comics - Stranger Things - Star Wars - The Hunger Games - The Purge

π‘œπ“‡π’Ύπ‘”π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Άπ“π“ˆ
Just a few scraps that are meant to be elaborated on!

ღ Caught in a jam for one reason or another, a girl is given to a wealthy man in order to pay off a debt.
ღ A vampire feeds off of his victim but decides not to kill her, instead becoming obsessed with her and her blood.
ღ Humanity's entrance into galactic society.
ღ A lonely scientist and his android companion.
ღ A pair of plane crash or shipwreck survivors are marooned on an island and waiting for rescue, but as the days go by, they realize they're stranded and will have to make the most of their new situation.
ღ Friends with benefits with some free use sprinkles.
ღ A refined serial killer who lives a double life falls for an intended victim.
ღ Exes meeting up for a little bit of ill-advised angry banging.
ღ The lines of professionalism are blurred when two actors are cast to play a couple in a film or television show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom