Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB MxM, craving playing against a harem or poly (Or a fandom)

Syrin

Super-Earth
My Rules
1) Please be literate when doing the RP - I like to distinguish RP and Casual by being extremely text-chatty during casual but being formal during RP. If you want to be formal during casual convos, that's fine and I'll probably match your writing style.
2) Don't disappear for several weeks without notice- I'll do the same.
3) Tell me if you don't like the plot or me. If you don't like me, that's fine and if you don't like the plot, feel free to end things there or offer another idea.
4)I tend to only do discord but I can do discord plotting and roleplaying on-site.
5) I do RL face claims (Yes, I might do anime-style pics but not too in favour of them)
6) Let's just have some fun and both enjoy the role-play.
7) I don't care about real life gender

I would have my character be the top but not necessarily always dominant in the relationship- if d/s is involved.

Things that are off the table completely:
Scat, gore, amputated stuff, age gaps more than 5 years, non humanoid beings

Fandoms?
Teen wolf
OC x OC
OC x Brett Talbot/Isaac Lahey
Descendants
OC x Ben/Harry Hook
Shadowhunters
OC x OC
OC x Jace Wayland
Hemlock Grove
OC x OC
Vampire Diaries, Originals, Legacies
OC x OC
OC x Kol Mikaelson
Fate: Winx Sage
OC x OC
OC x Riven
Titans (2018)
OC x Jason Todd
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
OC x OC
OC x Harvey Kinkle

Besides Fandoms?

Here are some ideas:

- Dance school, dance troupe. Two guys, perhaps YC is denying the stereotype of a gay dancer. Lots of dance drama so injuries, alcohol, possible EDs, competition.

- Elite boarding school for the rich

- School for assassins, perhaps YC is currently the best in the school until mine comes along and takes YC down a couple pegs

More Detailed:

• There are children born all over the world in the 21st century with unusual powers. In the year 2017, the knowledge of mutants became public knowledge and now, anyone born with these powers are sent to government facilities where they are locked up depending on their strength.

• A school for assassins was made in the late 17th century and has been thriving and putting out trained killers into the world. We would play two students from this school. Many of them come from different backgrounds but all of them have that particular… Kill-factor that brought them there.

• In a world where people with powers exist, a company called The Titans formed and started to hire the strongest of these people to be superheroes. These superheroes were advertised like anything else with t-shirts and movies and they were famous. They were used to push political and social agendas and forward the idea of the American dream. This small group of superheroes were displayed everywhere. However, with superheroes, you get supervillains.

All of these are just basic world building ideas and I have so many ideas to go with them but would also love to plan and world build with whoever I’m roleplaying with. I have characters in minds for all of these as well as various plots so feel free to reach out.

Kiwi#9999 If you add me straight up, I want some idea as to what you're looking for.

• Packs, bands, group sex, poly relationships (really craving)

Pairings

• Alpha x Alpha ABO?
  • Demon x Human
  • Supernatural pairings
  • Werewolf x werewolf
  • vampire x werewolf
  • Supernatural x human
  • human x supernatural
  • Mutant x mutant
  • Mutant x human

I enjoy world building and working on plots with people that encompass these ideas and try to cater the plots I come up with per person and between us develop something that suits us so that's why there are no plots here because it depends on us.

I'm down for similar ideas so feel free to suggest things

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom