Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Zodiac Court ((W.I.P))

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
This is just an interest check. Should more than 2 people show interest I will make this a full RP

Plot::Imagine for me a rich fantasy world futuristic but rich with culture and color (Imagine Wakanda). This world was created by the celestials. Knowing they could not manage the world without help they created the Zodiacs. The Zodiacs are responsible for many things in this realm and without them Chaos and Darkness would consume all. After discovering one of the Zodiacs dead the rest are fearful and anxious as to why and what is happening. Rumors are flying and chaos is brewing. What is happening to the Zodiacs must be discovered before it is too late.

The Zodiacs themselves are not singular ever lasting beings. They have life cycles spanning from 20-80 Years. At then end of the life cycle a new zodiac is born. Each Zodiac has their own time cycle and a zodiac can be incarnated at any age and from the point of reincarnation is when their clock starts(ex a 12 yr old is reincarnated as the Pig and it’s life cycle is 37 years, while Virgo’s life cycle is 88 years and they were reincarnated in the body of a 60 yr old)

There are 2 very special Zodiacs
The Cat and Ophiuchus have unique life cycles as they live for only 2 years and reincarnate every 500-1000 years. Most times only one or the other is incarnated, yet this time they have both incarnated, something that has never happened before.

ChineseAstrology
RatAquarius(Air)
OxPisces (Water)
TigerAries (Fire)
RabbitTaurus (Earth)
DragonGemini (Air)
SnakeCancer (Water)
HorseLeo (Fire)
SheepVirgo (Earth)
MonkeyLibra(Air)
RoosterScorpio (Water)
DogSagittarius (Fire)
PigCapricorn (Earth)
CatOphiuchus (Avatar?)

Last edited:
Looks interesting, I'd like to stay informed, and maybe play the Leo? That's my own birth sign.

Myself and my partner (Staine) would be interested in learning more. I saw this yesterday and was at least curious and brought it to his attention. ^^

I just wanna make sure I completely understand. One of the zodiac is dead, and the rest are now scared.

I have a few questions:

1. Is it only unnatural deaths that lead to them actually "dying" and not being reborn?
  2. They are reborn into any of the others when it's their time? So they could start as a sheep and become a cat? They would then need to wait the 500-1000 years to be reborn? Or how would the rebirth work? (might be moot question)
  3. What will we all be doing? Trying to figure out how the one died?

I also have a question, do they remember their previous lives?

I just wanna make sure I completely understand. One of the zodiac is dead, and the rest are now scared.

I have a few questions:

1. Is it only unnatural deaths that lead to them actually "dying" and not being reborn?
  2. They are reborn into any of the others when it's their time? So they could start as a sheep and become a cat? They would then need to wait the 500-1000 years to be reborn? Or how would the rebirth work? (might be moot question)
  3. What will we all be doing? Trying to figure out how the one died?

1. Correct, unnatural deaths.
  2. No, once a person is a zodiac they can not come back as a different one. I imagine the reincarnation is similar to a second chance. Sticking with my example of the 12yr. They died due to illness and thus were robbed of what their life could have been, so that makes them a perfect zodiac candidate. Other potential deaths could be like a death that resulted because they were trying to save someone, an accident, or loss of death in fighting for a just cause. On the flip someone could come to their natural end and had lived a good life.
  3. So with the showing of the Cat/Ophiuchus it means a cataclysmic event is going to happen. So in addition to trying to discover who killed the one they must also do all they can to prevent or lessen the impact of the event.
@east to answer your question I haven't decided :( perhaps some do and some don't. I can leave that up to you guys if you want your Zodiac to remember their previous life.

Also any and all questions are important don't feel like it's dumb or obvious. Still Hammering out details so feel free to throw out ideas to help solidify this :)

Hi! Like Siren said we are considering this but there are a few things I just don't see an answer to.

Are life cycles set? Do we decide our own?
How do partners and relationships work among the celestials? Anything special here?
Anything special about them other than the life cycle thing?

I feel because of the change, it's no longer suitable for a slice of life thing like the original intent, which makes me feel that it really needs that overarching plot discussed and a conclusion possibly reached before we start. A major issue of group RP's with a mystery plot is so many writers might have a different conclusion in mind if one isn't decided for them, and it can lead to an easily imploding scenario because one person starts taking it in a direction that somebody else really doesn't like.

Back
Top Bottom