Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lyn seeks scary monsters

Hello everyone, I’m a new recruit to this website and I’m looking for a roleplay partner or two who might indulge me in some specific kinks/fantasies. When it comes to RP I’m currently just in the mood for some quick and dirty smut, specifically I am looking for a menagerie of hentai/fantasy/sci-fi monsters who are content to use my OC like an onahole to satisfy themselves.

While I am alright with male human partners, it would have to take a very interesting premise for me to try a scenario out.

If interested please PM me, Idk if I will notice right away if it’s via this thread. I'll spend some time tidying this up later and adding more plots and ideas a little later.

Yes

Literate/Paragraphs
Third Person
Monsters/Tentacles
Cumflation/excessive cum
Rough
Stuck in wall/mystery sex
Throatfucking
Bondage: Specifically, my oc is put into gear that forces her to crawl on all fours.
Forced clothes wearing
Nipple/clit piercings
Sex machines/milking machines
Large insertions
Lactation+breast expansion
Breeding
Oviposition
Non-con/consensual
Gangbang
Corruption

No

Toiletplay
Gore
Death
NTR/cheating
First person

Scenarios/plots

Just some tentacle stuff

My oc getting tentacled by an overly touchy monster till she’s just a quivering mess on the floor.
Oviposition, cumflation and large insertion are the big kinks I want. Milking and breast expansion also welcome.

The ritual

My character is captured by some rich cultists who decide to lock her into an observation room. my character can only watch helplessly as the hatch opens and a monster crawls out into the room. The cultists get amusement from it as my character is bred by thick monster cock.

It came from the late show

Perhaps my character finds herself literally pulled into a fiction story she was reading or watching. For whatever strange or magical reason it is, she quickly finds out that the monster of the week is more intent on stretching out her pussy with it’s thick cock than anything else. Maybe it’s something like the creature from the black lagoon, some kind of shapeshifter, a werewolf that’s gone into heat and needs to find a hole to knot or a tentacle monster intent on spit roasting her on it’s tentacle cocks. The more kinks from above incorporated into this the better.

Short prompts

Aliens x abductee
Werewolf gangbang
Slime monster vs adventurer
Adventurer trapped in monster infested dungeon
Crash landing on a planet infested with monsters
Dumby girl playing with ouija accidentally summons a demon

Let me know if you have any ideas too!

Back
Top Bottom