Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Pervy Witch looking to be taken advantage of~ (NSFW pics)

TransWitchEdana

Lunar Witch
Hello there~!
I’m TransWitchEdana, but you can just call me Edana.

It’s been a while since I’ve done RP like this and I’ve got a lot going on in my life so I can’t have a ton of partners. I’m looking for one or two people who would be interested in RPing with a sub Futa/F. I’m only looking for NB or Fem partners, (sorry guys) knowing my partner is a gender that I’m not into is distracting to me (I’m so sorry).

If you’re interested, please drop me a PM. I vastly prefer to RP over PMs rather than on forums or over discord.

CURRENTLY CRAVING:
I would love forever if someone would be willing to do a long term forced feminization RP with me. Basically my character would belong to a fundamental family so they've never been allowed to think about gender but then someone comes along and punishes them (for something they did now or previously) and begin blackmailing and forcing them to be a sissy or act like a girl, etc. For this I definitely want to be the bottom. :3 If you're interested, please reach out by PM!

Here’s the thing: I’m pretty much down for anything. If you have a game idea that you’ve been dying to do then just hit me with it. We can discuss the idea and flesh it out. If you’ve got something that hits my kinks then I’m going to be incredibly receptive to the idea.

Also note that I’m a big nerd for anime and video games so I do know a lot of fandoms. If you want to play in one of the worlds, I’m very down. I tend to prefer playing as OCs in an existing world rather than playing as canon characters unless I love the character and feel confident I can play them well.

Please reach out to me if you’re interested!

Kinks:
Big fan of oviposition and egg-laying that I’d love to do. Also sexy clothing is a must. My main fetish is for clothing and clothed sex (definitely a must have). Love to be used and abused. :3 For more specific info please check my F-List: TransWitchEdana

No-no’s - I’m open to most anything except for scat or watersports. I’m not huge on unrealistic proportions, but I’m down for above average for sure. I’m not into furries, but I do like kemonomimis and beastiality.

Moods:
I would kill for something with egg-laying/oviposition, cyberpunk fantasy, or a futa/futa pairing.

Superhero:
I’d love to play as Silk or as a OC that has body morphing abilities and a similar symbiote to Venom, but not in such an aggressive, hungry way necessarily.

Cyberpunk:
I’d LOVE to play in a fantasy cyberpunk setting like Shadowrun. I’m super in the mood for it because it’s been so hard to find good cyberpunk and cyberpunk fantasy pushes my buttons in all the right ways. I’d be down for non-sexual body horror to a minor extent.

Fantasy:
I am always down for fantasy. Always. Modern, Medieval, Cyberpunk, whatever it is I’m down. I love magic, elves, etc.

Picture Ideas
Below are pictures to give you ideas. Feel free to peruse and if something gives you a spark of inspiration just reach out. Note they're all pretty much NSFW. Also apologies if the links are broken. R34 is breaking all over the place for me.

Elven Temptress
Captured Succubus
Succubus Slave
Drow Prisoner
The Orc and the Elf
The Elf Toy

Secret Lovers
The Schoolgirl
Ravishing Beauty
Redhead
The Roommate’s Secret
The Roommate's Secret 2
The Club Slut
Bonus for the Secretary
Teacher’s Pet
Teacher's Pet 2
The Dumpster
Taking Advantage of the Drunk Girl at a Party
The Cheerleader

Last edited:
Updated links. Bumping to get some RP. Going to update more later to be clearer and easier to follow. <3

Back
Top Bottom