Fx M or F The Last of Us (primarily after sexual pairings)

Renee

Banned
Banished
Do not read this thread if you haven't played The Last of Us games and plan to eventually.

I've already got a few stories going (with several new people left to contact as so many contacted me from my previous version of this thread). All I'm looking for now is someone interested in The Last of Us. What I am wanting to write is an AU/Alternate version of the original story with the primary focus being sexual in nature. The main change I am looking for is that Joel does not die (likely due to the fact Abby never knew who killed her father). This would also mean that Abby never kills Jesse and Tommy never kills Manny. Below are some points to what I'm wanting.

- Canons are preferred; open to you writing original male characters
- I want someone open to me writing multiple girls; Abby, Dina, and Ellie
- One of my favourite sexual activities is rimming so you need to be open to that; deepthroating, facials, and anal as well
- Third person only
- Reply weekly
- One paragraph minimum
- Be willing to write through private messages or discord

I'm only interested in writing Abby, Dina or Ellie. I'm open to writing all three opposite a guy or if the focus is a lesbian relationship I'll write any combination of the three girls opposite to whichever of the three you're using. I.E. I'll write Abby opposite to Dina and Ellie, or Ellie opposite to Abby, or Dina opposite to Ellie, et cetera. If I'm writing all three girls I'd prefer to be writing opposite to Manny or Tommy followed by Jesse or Joel. I'm most attracted to Manny but Tommy is my favourite character in the setting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom