Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female A roleplayer seeks friends. (nb request thread)

Psychodurus Eques

Sinister Syngnathid
Banished
Hey there. Straight up, I'm looking to make a good friend to roleplay with, and to y'know, hopefully form a real bond of friendship with.
Too often I get the first and not the other, and I'm hoping to find someone looking for the same thing as me. Someone to gush, glomp, and geek out with. Someone to chat idly when we're not busy with other things. Compare likes and dislikes. Share personal creative projects with. And also roleplaying! Sound cool?

If not getting to know each other OOC and becoming super awesome internet mates isn't your bag, please pass me by.

I'm particularly interested in those who are interested in playing with multiple characters and collaborative worldbuilding.

Also, I'm looking for people who might like to collaborate in a group roleplay of 3-4 people. Let me know if interested in that.

My ideas aren't limited to what I have below. They're just what I have written up. Feel free to ask me about other ideas!

If you're curious regarding more personal information about me you can see some here.
Feel free to ask for my Discord if you want to chat. (I'm also willing to roleplay over Discord).

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
5VzuloC.gif

PLEASE WEAR A HARD HAT

GENERAL PREFERENCES
r7vp7GU.gif

Character Types I Like To Play
Currently most interested in playing non-binary characters. They might be AMAB or AFAB.
Role: Neutral/Switch. Usually not into a dom/sub dynamic, though wouldn't be averse to trying to play a full submissive... kinda done trying to do really dominant characters though. I mean, most of my characters are intense and aggressive, but they aren't really dominant in a "likes topping a submissive" sense.
Other: Multi-talented characters, usually stopped before the point of becoming Mary-Sues who are godlike at everything. Usually. Mostly because I like characters with diverse interests who don't totally suck at them. I like scholars. Scientists, alchemists, librarians. Athletic characters. Assassins and bounty hunters. Characters torn between compassionate and sadistic streaks. Characters who value loyalty above all else, even when other ethics/morals get thrown out. But also pure-of-heart goodie-goods. Sometimes. They're all over the place, really.

Character Types I Like To Play Against
Mostly interested in women, but enbies and feminine boys are okay too.
Role: Switches? Not into submissives, and not really into dominants either.
Beyond that, I don't have any particular preferences and am pretty flexible to what my partners want to play.

ROLEPLAY ELEMENTS

Emotions
I like covering the full range of emotions. Lights, darks. Love, lust, hatred, fear, burning rage. Sometimes I'll go for a purely light story, if that's the kind of mood I'm in. If things go full dark, then they better involve a healthy dose of dark comedy.

Aesthetics
I like involving inspirational images and music and whatever else. I like weird, surreal stuff that can make my mind's eye sparkle like pop rocks. If you are down with me sharing artwork or photos of scenery and making playlists/soundtracks for our stories and worlds, that's be super awesome.

Genres
Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy. Often fantasy mashed up with something else, but I really like aspects of the preternatural, so the harder sci-fi genres or mundane genres are not usually for me unless I have a very specific plot idea for them. I just like letting my imagination run wild with all the possibilities.

SEXY STUFF
1AhLag0.gif

Soooo, most of my sexy likes revolve around things tangential to actual sex. It's possible for me to hit all my favorite points without even involving smut in a roleplay. I'm on-and-off about sex scenes, mostly because I have to be in a particular mood to write them, and I tend to get bored with them easily if they drag on too much.

Here's my few major likes:

#1. Banter. I like banter between characters in general, so flirting, teasing, and so forth is a definite big hit with me. Let's flex those double entendres.

#2. Nudity. I'm a big fan of character getting naked. It's a lot more interesting to me than anything that happens after. I guess since I don't get to interact with hot naked people near enough in real life, so I suppose it's the main thing I like to fantasize about. It's a symbol for both utter confidence and complete vulnerability, as well as a sense of freedom from social constraints. I like playing nudist characters, or those who are otherwise super comfortable with their own bodies. Cultures that have no nudity taboo (or different ones than what we're used to). Clothing disparity, where one character is dressed and another nude. Nudity outdoors or in a public space. Characters who maybe aren't 100% comfortable with it but still push themselves out of their comfort zones. Naked first impressions, where two strangers get thrown together naked, especially in a situation where they have to get over it quickly and focus on other problems.

#3. Public. Exhibitionism. Cultures that don't have a problem with public sex. Sex in front of an audience. Things like that.

Beyond that, everything else is whatever. My limits are the typical gross stuff. I don't think I need to elaborate. 999/1000 not really into non-con or dub-con except rare occasions with someone I feel comfortable with (so usually a no-go for newly-met partners).

~֍֎~

PLOT IDEAS
gotrL1R.gif

Icebreakers:
These short scenario designed to serve as a short-term thing to see if we get along, particularly in terms of sexual content since most of these ideas are erotica-focused. Abandonment friendly even if we want to continue roleplaying with each other. These are all for a mundane, real-world setting. Mostly erotica-focused.
Exhibition Dare
Two friends (whether they've known each a long time or just met) start going out and having risky exhibitionistic adventures. Getting naked and going out for a walk down the street hoping not (yes?) to get caught, things like that. Kind of erotic-driven, but not really intended to involve actual sex scenes. Our characters don't even necessarily need to be attracted to each other or romantically involved, just two people who share a mutual love of this particular rush.

--

Collaborative Worldbuilding and Long-Term Stories:
These are some setting ideas that are meant as jump-offs for us to collaborative on something. Anything here can be shifted to suit partner tastes. Most come with some overarching setting plot, but our story could focus on something smaller scale. (Specific plot scenarios forthcoming).

Blasphemed Bloodlines (Dark Fantasy, Erotica, mix of violent conflict and slice-of-life)
qTkKx2H.png

The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief.
Story: Our hapless characters find themselves as livestock in the court of a lesser vampire lord. But they are no simple meals to be drained dry and cast aside; they are a more... precious... resource. See, turns out they're descendants of ancient sorcerous bloodlines, the scions of the noble houses that once ruled over this world with magic borne of pacts with godlike entities. Though generations have passed, the blood-pact is still strong, and the vampire has learned that if they feed upon our characters, they can take that blood-magic for themselves. Though our characters escape the vampire's clutches, the cat is now out of the bag. Other vampires learn the secret, and began hunting for other inheritors of magical lineage, hoping to feast on enough of them to ascend to godhood. The children of envy are far from the only threat to peace, life, and beauty in the world, however. Every manner of vile thing from rage-warped therianthropes to fearmongering nightmurmurs haunt the expanding dark corners of the world, and magic power is not enough to combat them. Only positive feelings of love, joy, and ecstasy may truly stave off the corruption, and all of these are in short supply.

Notes: This is a mixed bag of things. While intended to be very dark, it's also intended to be on the light inside the darkness. Hope. And good stretches of the roleplay could focus on a calm, warm, and fuzzy sequence of events. While our characters have magic, and this makes them special, it will be their endeavors to do good deeds and create happy feelings that do more to ward off evil. This is intended to be have a lot of romantic and sexual elements to it (though smut scenes don't have to be a focus), as feelings of love and sex are key elements to protecting oneself from the fear and other negative feelings spread by nightmurmurs and other monsters. The relationship dynamic I'm most interested in exploring is having our character become sexually involved first out of pragmatism, for the mental protections smoking hot orgasms will offer them. Afterwards, feelings of emotional affection, mental well-being, and optimism will be built brick by brick.

Apart from the basic premise, I don't have any specific details for the premise hammered down, like cultural influences, technology levels, and the like. So we can go anywhere with those if you care to chime in with something.

Wondrous Epoch (Epic Fantasy, possibly Slice-of-Life)
L39PCwn.png

I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain, and make myself a king.
Idea: It's a common element of many high fantasy settings: the ancient magocratic empire that created absurd arcane wonders unachievable by today's meager hedge-wizards, with flying cities being something of a hallmark. Their presence as an element of the backstory is frequent, but actually seeing in their heyday less so. That's what this idea aims to change: a story that will take place in an ancient magic-heavy civilization in its prime. It may be doomed to ruin at some point in its future, but for now, it thrives.

Scenario Possibilities:
#1. Our characters are members of the privileged class of the flying kingdoms, those born with the innate ability to cast magic (though not members of the wealthy elites or ruling nobility). They find themselves stranded on the surface, and must navigate deadly environments, carnivorous monsters, and oppressed surface peoples eager for a scapegoat in order to return home, carve a new niche for themselves down below, or die.

#2. A slice-of-life option. Our characters can be magic-users, magical creatures summoned or engineered by the mages to serve a particular role, or perhaps non-magical servants. Or members of different castes. Alternatively, they might dwell in a more enlightened and egalitarian aerial city-state without such divisions.

#3. Our characters are part of the servant classes of the mage's society. We are summoned and bound daemons, bio-engineered beast-thralls, or slaves captured from the non-magical surface-dwelling humans. After a chance meeting and some lucky breaks, they end up working together to achieve freedom.

Isles of Intrigue (Maritime Fantasy)
CXn5FbF.png

The health of the eye seems to demand a horizon.
Idea: This one's really heavy on the world-building. The only detail I have is that it's in the ocean and there's a lot of islands. Each island would have it's own unique vibe, like, an island where it's always autumn or something.

Mostly, I just an image in mind of our characters washing up naked together on a deserted beach and having to make their way from there. >.<

Definitely needs more work.

Untameable (Primal Fantasy, Prehistoric or Post-Apocalyptic)
i7cLmDh.png

I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored.
Idea: The main concepts beyond this idea are vast swaths of wilderness environments to explore, and an absence of the cultral trappings of "civilization" like cities and nations, large-scale agriculture and industry, and so on and so forth. The cultures can still have a lot of depth, though, that you might not expect from a "prehistoric" setting, like writing and whatnot. (Though, the setting need not be stone age. It could involve a precursor civilization that has all but disappeared and is no longer remembered. Could even do a variant with high-tech ruins or something. It's really more about hot, athletic people in loincloths or less running about in the wilds interacting with dinosaurs and other beasties.)

Needs more work.

~֍֎~

More to come...

Last edited:
Looking for someone who might want to collaborate on some worldbuilding for a bit and then try a small group rp. (Just two or three others).

Particularly for the islands one.

For 1x1, I'm most interested in doing Blasphemed Bloodlines (though that can work as group too).

Back
Top Bottom