Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Is College Volleyball Supposed To Feel So Good?

Jendos93

Super-Earth
Audra never really questioned it. It was just always something that had been a part of sports and athleticism in general. Exercise is obviously known to boost your libido and improve your sex life and endurance in the bedroom, generally the more fit and in shape you are the more sexually attractive and appealing your body becomes. It just made sense.

Why wouldn't exercise bikes have dildos? Why wouldn't a yoga class be encouraged to touch themselves during their stretches? Why wouldn't people lifting weights have their cock covered or pussy filled by their spotter at the same time?

Why wouldn't a women's college volleyball team be required to wear butt plugs and vibrators during games?

And she supposed it also made sense that any team that got scored on would get a powerfully intense wave of pleasure sent through their bodies to further distract them and destabilize their play. And of course the losing team would be subjected to an onslaught of forced orgasms!

Audra loved volleyball and didn't really give much of a thought to this other aspect of the game. The new girl Laurel, on the other hand, was terrified. This was her first time playing at an adult level and she'd never experienced pleasure in front of an audience before. Audra told her not to worry, she'd help her get used to everything. They were friends after all, and friends that play together, cum together!

Hey, hope you enjoyed my prompt and are interested! I'd love to explore this idea and world with you, the focus being on a womens college volleyball team of friends that play together and cum together!

I'd like for the story to detail what these games are like but also focus on the team of girls and their friendship and lives outside of the game. And how this worlds thoughts on the relationship between athletics and sexuality influence other aspects of life. DM me so we can discuss this more! Only detailed and literate multi para writers wanted, thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom