Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Breeding/Pregnancy theme story

Hello all! \(°v°)/

I want to plan up a role play with someone where the main theme is breeding and or pregnancy. it's one of my favorite kinks but so far I think I've only gotten two or maybe even three role plays out of it so I want to create a long term story together. :3

I can play a male or female so it doesn't really matter along with that I don't care what gender my partner is. We are creating a story together,not trying to hook up xD

I'm open for many new ideas as well as I have a couple of my own that I want to share.

Something I really want to try to get into is role plays involving human/animal hybrids(think of human with whiskers are tailed and ears) not going on to full and furry but slowly getting there.

If you want to plan on something together please feel free to message here it discord

YumiNeko#7643

My Likes:
(Pregnancy, breeding and male pregnancy MY ULTIMITE FAVES) sex slaves, incest between siblings, spanking, calling the submissive or bottom bitch anymore slut, romance, straight-role play, gay roleplay, drama, tying to a bed blindfolds, cumming in large amounts and multiple times. I can play a dominant male or submissive male.

My Dislikes

,Poop,Pee, bondage,rapeplay(sometimes),
Furry/animals/Tentacle/Monsters ((Neko girls or boys)) Futas,Lesbians,Gore, snuff,Basically nothing *Too* extreme. No torture, choking, BDSM, humiliation, death or killing.

Back
Top Bottom