Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(NSFW - Sub) Snarky Gambler looking for Sissification and Genderbending Scenarios

Lachett

Super-Earth
Poof! Genderbending is awesome! Imagine the shame and shock that must come from cutting a cocky little hotshot down from his glory! My cherished and most beloved RP character, Evandes was already a rather cute and petite little sissy boy, but he has a knack for getting himself into trouble and unfortunately for him, trouble loves finding him. This silly knave makes his living as a con artist who masquerades himself off as a street magician, an entertainer looking for his the next big opportunity where he can then rob his victims blind!

đź’— F-list Link Here (Extremely NSFW) đź’—

His flattery is often laced with the most honeyed of treats, shamelessly trying his hand to appeal towards your greater sense of sentiment!

Sometimes he might pose as a musician, other times he might be a sweet, lost traveler, but you should always be careful, for looks can be deceiving! Oh, he might claim to be your friend, only until he has access to your cherished valuables!

You might be asking yourself how you can protect yourself from such a knave, but thankfully, your mysterious narrator has a fine solution! Why not make him less of a threat the moment you see the mischievous charmer slipping up? Maybe you could cut him down to size and degrade him until he's little more than a simple maid wanting to serve your every need, or perhaps you'd like to erase this threat completely? As clever as this rogue is, his mind is ripe for suggestion! Reformat his brain like a computer, or change him altogether! As pretty as he is, he might make a much better woman! Yes! Soft, tender quickie hands, swishy wife hips and skin so soft that you couldn't resist but want to violate in some horribly profane way or another!

I'm looking for anyone interested in the subjects of forced feminization or complete genderbending for a raunchy misadventure or maybe several more! If any of this sounds like it could be fun, then come play with me, I'll be in a PM away!

Some fun TF Examples I could think of:

Mermaid

Succubus

Fairy

Giantess

Goo Girl

Lamia

Harpy

...and plenty of more ideas I could be okay with!

H-hey! By the way, I love it when my character is godmodded and toiled with! One thing that's super hot to me is seeing what sort of creation you'll turn Eva into, so please feel free to give me a picture! It enhances the RP alot!

Attachments

• Genie.gif
    Genie.gif
    759.3 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom