Mx Female ORIGINAL FANTASY/ SCI-FI RPS WANTED

Codynstuff

Moon
Good day!
I am looking for folks who want to exercise their creativity by creating a fantasy or sci fi world (or both) and our own characters within it.
I'm a big fan of creative license within the RP, as well as a almost improvisational feel. Essentially if it exists in fantasy or sci fi, it can exist within the world.
Maybe some vampires hop on a pirate ship and gets attacked by a kraken and end up getting saved by the fae. Anything can happen within these RPs.
My ideal partner would be able to come up with ideas, as well as play off of mine, being flexible is a must.

That all being said, once we start establishing things within the world I'd like it to still make sense in the world so it still feels feasible within that realm.
Though sci fi RPs I tend to be more open in combining, because the universe is so big that I feel its not unfeasible for one planet to be very scientifically advanced and another to be a fantasy world.

I tend to write 3-5 paragraphs, sometimes less on dialogue heavy scenes, sometimes more if its warranted. I'm not going to hold anyone to a word count and I'm not going to just write a bunch of filler to meet one.

I am open to playing multiple characters and taking on a sort of DM role. I don't mind if my partner does the same or wants to just stick to one.

If I like the RP enough don't be surprised if I start making maps and reference materials.

I don't typically use face claims but I can be flexible on this if you really can't go without. I typically just like to describe them, but as I said I can be flexible on this.

I can play a dom or sub character but I do always prefer to play MxF because its just what does it for me. I've tried a few other things but I'm just not into it.

I do love to incorporate kinks when I can, especially when we share kinks, my f-list is in my signature. In essence its basically most things are fine, but no vore, bathroom, or unhygienic stuff.

You can either message me OOC and we can plan something or you can challenge my creativity and just send me a cold open! I think the latter would be a ton of fun, but I know some people don't like to do that so feel free either way.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom