Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Perfect Girl's Imperfect Secret (BDSM School Girl Romance) NSFW

VelBirb

Banned
Banished
EqqV5sSU0AUD6Uq

Raised in an extremely strict household, Saki Kobayashi is the perfect daughter and student. Quiet, well mannered, and studious, her exemplary performance in her schooling, recent appointment to the position of Student Council President, and her generally icy and stand-offish attitude among her peers has contributed to an air of celebrity around this seemingly perfect girl. However, Saki has a secret. Perhaps because of her stifling upbringing, Saki has developed a secret masochistic streak. Her closeted perversions know practically no limits, but she finds herself further isolated by them. All she wants is someone who can understand, accept, and perhaps even indulge her true nature, but she must always uphold the facade of the perfect girl.
As you can clearly tell, this will be a smut focused rp centred around themes of bdsm, masochism, exhibitionism/voyeurism, and other flavours of fetishism. I'm looking for someone to play the dominant male role in this pairing. You should have a competent understanding of English spelling and grammar and be willing to post, on average around one or two simple paragraphs of IC content, or more. We'll be using split PMs for IC and OOC posts, and I ask you to avoid using RL images for your character. As for the exact fetishes we'll be including or avoiding, beyond the specifics mentioned above, we can discuss them one on one.

If you've managed to read this far, you have my sincerest thanks. If this idea interests you, then I hope to hear from you soon.
Love and Kisses!

Back
Top Bottom