Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Seeking a Partner

Bandeena

Moon
Hello, I'm new here! I'm a long time RPer who is coming back into it after taking a long break, so it's been about 5 years since I've created a post like this. I'm likely to miss something important, please forgive me now. I'm looking for a partner with whom I can brainstorm multiple ideas, build a plot, flesh out characters, and really take it a step above playing out single scene kink-fulfillment (not that there isn't a place for that). I'm also looking for someone who understands that I am rusty, and is willing to bear with me as I regain my footing and my confidence. AS SUCH, I am looking right now for something with that mindset.

I prefer to play female characters. I can be matched with a man or a woman (or some combination thereof), though I typically favor writing opposite a male character. I'm typically looking for something that starts tame and builds in intensity with time and experience, and would like to see it turn into something long term. That said, if you have a compelling scene that you'd like to play out with me, send me a message. I promise I will do my best to respond to every message sent.

I tend to write a lot. I don't know how to classify such things, but I want to write enough to be descriptive without rambling. Hopefully this post is pretty indicative of the style of my writing. Perhaps 3 paragraphs, perhaps more? I don't have a handy list of writing samples because I'm so out of touch with the RP community these days. Maybe you will help me build my resume back up?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a couple of ideas that I'll post below, but even better if you come to me with ideas, ready to plot something out. I'd be happy to brainstorm out a story until it becomes viable. I'm down to RP through PM here or through discord, though I tend to take RPs here much more seriously (fair warning!).

Ideas:
Mirella Luminescue finds herself queen of her small country after her father passes away unexpectedly. Her older, illegitimate half-brother, Fane Alric, has declared his intention to marry her and seize the throne for himself, and she will do anything to avoid that fate. This is where the sorcerer/ess, forever young, imprisoned by Mira's father for the crime of helping him gain a throne, comes in. Mirella will ask him/her to help her save her kingdom, just as he/she saved her father's, in exchange for his/her freedom. Or will he/she want more from the young queen? A marriage, perhaps?

This is an open world setting that I only have an opening plot for. It's an idea I absolutely ripped off an old RP, so if it looks a little too familiar, please reach out to me so we can reconnect! That said, This could go with you being Fane or the unnamed sorcerer/ess. Or both. Work out the world with me, I love to brainstorm and plot, but I will be very particular who I pick up this plot with. It's special to me :heart:
Themes: possible incest and non-con, coercion, dub-con, fantasy

This is a craving more than a plotted out idea. I would really like a lighthearted romance between two girls, with a setting twist, such as a modern dark fantasy. Vampires? Werewolves? Portals into another dimension populated by mythical creatures? Edgelord it up and throw your YA Fiction at me.
Themes: slice of life, fantasy, romance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also understand it's probably a good idea to share some of my basic preferences. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but it's a start, and I'll try and add to it as I go:

My Yes List
Power Play (I enjoy being a bratty sub)
Slice of Life
Light Bondage
Fantasy
Cyberpunk
Romance

My Maybes (talk to me about these, all are situationally yeses, but I'm picky about my partners)
Incest
Horror
Breeding/Impregnation
Pain play
Non-con/dub-con
BDSM
Exhibitionism

My No List
Waste/Excrement/Vomit
Animals
Extreme Torture

Last edited: