Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angel's Den

Reyvve

Moon
"...not the best idea," Ren muttered through his scarf. All the same, he could hardly himself over the rising winds, wailing incessantly through the noisome night. No, it was most certainly not the best idea to attempt hitchhiking in this weather, as Old Man Winter refused to move on without a fight. Look up and down the road as he might, Ren could see no sign of headlights even in the distance. Large, white flakes began falling, pelting softly onto his face as the wind blew against him. Ren looked up and sighed; snow was the last thing the teenager needed. Drawing the strings of his hood tighter, he picked up his pace.

Only three months ago, he would have found himself in a house at this time; a warm house, though not necessarily with warm folks. Still, even if he wound up dead in a ditch, solid as a popsicle, Ren would not have regretted running away. Here, he was free, and that was surely worth a little frostbite. At sixteen, he had his beliefs, and strong ones at that.

Ren tucked his head in deeper into the collar of his black winter coat, but the icy wind was fast numbing his face. He had to keep moving and hope for the best. If worse came to worse, he could go on all night, he figured, or at least until a lonely traveler picked him up. Fortunately, it would not come to that, as soon he saw a faint neon glow in the distance. The teenager hurried towards the light and saw it to be a sign on what appeared to be a diner. The snow was obscuring the name, however.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Ren made his way to the roadside diner. The small parking lot appeared to be empty, but there were lights on inside. His lithe 5'10 frame bounded up the few steps and through the doorway. The rush of warm air caused his body to tingle as it recovered from the chill outside. As he peeled back his hood, a shock of midnight blue hair spilled forth and brushed across dark eyes. His black down jacket whispered softly as Ren took a few steps inside and looked about.

Re: The Diner

At this point in the year, the weather was horrible and people went so far as to say it was suicide to walk outside at night. In the area Ren had stumbled into, there was a small community not too far away, with this diner about a mile or so away. It was known as the 'Angel's Den' and it was open for 24 hours, serving breakfast lunch and dinner whenever you wanted it. It was a rather convinient place which was usually more active in the morning when the weather was more promising. Despite not having too many customers at this point, they always had at least one person to watch the place.

The door behind him closed, the jingle of the bell following after. The atmosphere may have seemed a little strange for him, as there didn't appear to be anyone here, yet the lights were on and all the cooking necessities were hanging and ready, but nobody there to cook. He could hear a door swing open somewhere behind the counter, along with a few footsteps. It seemed there was at least someone here that could help him out.

Mia gave a heavy sigh as she walked into the kitchen area, still dressed in her uniform, which consisted of a pink button-up with a short white skirt. The young bunny girl was covered head to toe with light gray fur with a creamy white down her middle, with D-cup breasts and a slim sexy body. She was the youngest of the workers here at 19. She hadn't noticed Ren walking in until she happened to walk behind the counter, glancing over to see him. "Ah! A customer. You're out rather late honey."

As the sound of a door opening behind the counter reached his ears, Ren turned, half expecting to see a balding, round bellied man with a stain or two on his apron. Needless to say, he was more than half surprised. His eyes almost bulged as he took in the cream colored bunny girl before him in a waitress uniform. To his credit, the young man only took a glance at Mia's generous bosom, though it was not without some effort that he managed to yank those eyes back up. Unconsciously, he wet his lips briefly.

"Well, I suppose it..." Ren paused midway and thought frantically for something halfway witty. The teen finally shook his head with a snort of self-contempt and gave up, his slightly pale face blooming a little. "Yeah. I am."

He gave her half a smile and approached the counter. "I'm just glad you didn't say it. You know... 'Is it cold enough for ya?'" Ren mimicked a certain accent in the region. "It gets old after a while... but it is. Cold, that is." He looked at Mia inquiringly. "Could I get a cup of coffee? Just something hot."

Mia chuckled softly as he seemed to not be able to find the words he wanted to. Perhaps it was because of her apperance. It was indeed uncommon to find one of her kind, especially in such a place as this. She glanced over him a bit, finding him rather handsome actually. She could only wonder of course what this young individual was doing on his own with this weather. "Coffee eh? Alrighty then. It'll be done in no time. And don't worry too much about paying for it. It's on me for your troubles." she said, giving a little wink before heading off to the back to prepare it, coming back since it would take a little while. "So, what in the world are you doing out at this time? You'll get awful sick in this weather, and it doesn't seem like you're fully equipped for it either.

Mia's wink had Ren feeling better than he had all week. His half smile became a full one as he watched her disappear to ready the coffee. She was a cute one, downright sexy even, and not much older than himself. Ren shook his head, clearing his mind of one too many thoughts. The bunny girl came back just as the teenager was taking off his down jacket, revealing a blue fleece that matched his hair. After hanging his coat up and taking a seat by the counter, Ren listened to her queries silently.

"Hm... how to begin?" he mulled it over, cradling his chin in his hand thoughtfully. The last thing he wanted was to give the waitress a sob story. Still, Ren got the feeling a lie would get him nowhere with Mia, and that would be even worse. He shrugged lightly, at least this was a great opportunity to get the bunny girl's name.

"I've had a bit of a falling out with my folks..." Ren's smile revealed a hint of bitterness. "...as for the rest...well, I guess I hadn't figured on this place being so empty. I mean, I can usually get a ride, even this late, but there was literally no one on the road tonight. Coincidentally, it just started snowing..." He scoffed softly. "....and I haven't been keeping up with the weather."

He gave Mia a meaningful look. "Still, can't say it hasn't turned out for the best..." The teen hesitated for just a second, feeling a tinge of awkwardness, then held out his hand. "I'm Ren, by the way."

Mia rested her head in her hands as she listened intently to his story. With the variety of customers she had, she had heard quite a lot of stories, both sad and happy. His story wasn't exactly the most surprising, but it was the first time she heard something like it. "Hmm? Is that so?" she said, standing straight again. "Especially at this time of the day, you're not going to see too many cars out trying to drive out here. It's considered madness to consider it. And you're almost killing yourself setting out on foot. Luckily you managed to find this place before something bad happened." she said. She took his hand in hers, smiling softly to him. "My name's Mia. Maybe if I had my tag on, you would have found that out earlier, but I wasn't expecting anyone." she said, chuckling softly.

Her touch set off a pleasant tingling throughout Ren's body. "Mia..." he repeated, as her furry grasp warmed his cold hands. He returned her smile, his hand lingering in hers before finally, regretfully, parting. "Cute name," he remarked, watching her chuckle.

Settling back a little, the dark eyed teenager nodded. "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, eh?" Ren made a show of looking around the diner, but his gaze kept returning to the cream furred bunny girl. He had touched her briefly, and all he knew for sure was that it wasn't nearly enough for him.

"Are you usually alone around this time?" he asked, more as a conversation point than anything. "To tell the truth, I was expecting some greasy short order cook, not a ..." Ren paused, considering quickly. He spread his hands and smiled a little. "...a pretty bunny girl."

Mia gave him a wide smile as she shook his hand before letting go. "Well thanks. I've always like the name myself." she said, moving to the back to check on his coffee. She returned shortly after with a small mug with his steamy coffee. She provided sugar and cream if he desired it before she once again rested her head on her hands. "I'm occasionally offering to hang around here. It's not too bad. I mena, there's a room here with a bed and all. There's everything you need here if you were living alone." she said, chuckling softly at his last comment. "Well, thank you. I wasn't expecting a handsome young man like yourself all alone you know."

Ren nodded his thanks as he received the coffee. After adding sugar and milk, he took a few sips, his body relaxing gradually as warmth spread through it. Yet it wasn't nearly as warm as he felt when Mia returned his compliment with her own. "...guess we can keep each other company," he murmured.

The teen put down his cup and looked to Mia. "Speaking of rooms... I was wondering if I could sort of stay the night?" Ren glanced at one of the windows around the diner, watching the snow fall thick and heavy for a moment before turning back to the bunny girl. "Not that I would dream of taking your bed or anything..." he ventured, with a cautious smile.

"Hmm, well I don't mind that. It's nice to have someone else around after all. I'm rather tired of listening to the same songs on the radio anyway." she said, taking out a small cloth and wiping the counter a bit. "Stay the night huh? Well, the only room is the one I use." she said, grinning slightly at his words. "I mean, I certainly don't mind having someone here with me, but you already know that with one bed, things get a bit complicated." she said, pausing for a little while. "Hmm, but since I'm nice, I'm willing to share." she said with a slight wink. "It's rather big for one person anyway."

All the calm in Ren fled at Mia's offer to share her bed. Tension coiled about him, but it was the good kind of tension, of anticipation. He swallowed hard and nodded, meeting the bunny girl's eyes. "I'd like that, Mia."

There was no turning back now, Ren thought. What was going to happen tonight, both of them knew full well. With this new liberty, the teenager dared to look more fully upon Mia, admiring her gray fur and how it contrasted with her curve hugging pink uniform. His eyes lingered over the bunny's generous bosom before he bit his lips reflexively and met Mia's eyes once more. "I'd like that a lot." He smiled in gratitude and returned her with his own. "Thanks for putting up with me."

Ren slowly pushed his coffee back and stood up, taking a quick look outside the window. The snow on the ground was beginning to pile up and the howl of the winds was only picking up. Somewhere in the distance, the lights of the next town over could just barely be seen through the flurry. He turned back to Mia, wrapping his arms about himself and pretending to shiver. "Yeah, I doubt anyone else is coming along soon..." Ren paused as the excitement continued building in his body. "Maybe it's a good time to show me your room."

Mia grinned slightly at his reaction, knowing he'd perhaps have no problem with something like that. Of course, it would probably ead to something, but she wouldn't mind if that were the case. "Well Ren, I'm sure it's for your benefit. After all, I don't think it's nice of me to kick you back out. We're open 24 hours for a start. Plus, you'll probably collapse." she said, chuckling softly once agian. She could tell he was looking over her body a bit, and perhaps anyone else would have liked to smack him. She found it rather cute on his part. "Mmkay. I'll show you over then." she said, removing the pink outfit she wore and set it over the counter. She had a tight white tanktop along with a pair of blue shorts underneath. "Just come this way then." she said, leading him behind the counter and to the door she came from earlier. It led to a small hallway with numerous door, a bathroom, sotrage room, and the bedroom. She pulled the door open, ushering him inside. Inside was very roomy, with the bed sitting in the corner. there was also a T.V. provided as well as a small bathroom with a shower. "Here you are." she said, closing the door behind them.

Ren's eyes weren't the only things bulging when Mia shucked off her waitress uniform to reveal a curve fitting tank top and shorts. He was only too glad to follow the bunny girl, content with a view of Mia's backside. As they went through the back of the diner, Ren only peripherally noted the many rooms, his attention somewhat distracted by more pertinent matters, at least until they reached Mia's room.

The bunny girl's room was far from cramped, but still gave off a cozy feel. Ren's eyes immediately went to the bed in the corner, his thoughts swirling. The soft click of the door closing behind him, leaving him with the sexy bunny, suddenly lifted the teenager's hesitance and his body seemed to switch to autopilot. Already he had removed his shoes and socks, tucking them away in a corner.

"I'd better get comfortable myself..." Ren murmured, looking at Mia from the corner of his eyes as he unzipped his fleece jacket and removed it. His heart beating fast and strong in his chest, the young man peeled off his form fitting t-shirt, revealing a trim, fit body, lithe and on the pale side. He ran a hand through his midnight blue hair, shaking it away from his eyes as he took a step towards Mia.

As she led him into the room, she had moved to observe the bed quickly, seeing that it had been set by one of her co-workers. Of course, that perhaps wouldn't be the case if they were thinking the same thing. She had caught him glancing at her once again. After all, the outfit was rather tight on her. She noticed him removing his shoes and socks already, apparantly finding that he was intent on heading to slep already. "Hmm? you should. And of course, I'm here to make sure you're enjoying your stay."

Ren tilted his head slightly to the side, a sudden stab of doubt giving him pause. Had he assumed too much or had he not made his intent clear? Perhaps he had misread Mia after all... but as he realized earlier, there was no going back now. The only thing left for Ren was to move forward.

The young man approached Mia from behind as she observed the bed and gently wrapped his arms around her hips, pressing his body softly against hers until his bulging crotch just brushed against her shorts. The feeling of her gray fur upon his naked chest was indescribable. He nudged close to her ears, "I'm enjoying..." His lips just brushed the edge of Mia's ears. "...I know you said it's 24 hours... but isn't it maybe time for a break?" he half grinned.

Mia was fully aware of his intentions, but she found it fun just teasing him a bit. She grinned as he came up to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Hmm? You sure work fast. Trying to get in bed with someone you've only just met." she said, suddenly wrapping her arms around him as well. "You're lucky you're cute, otherwise I wouldn't have allowed this." she said, suddenly leaning in to lick at his cheek softly.

"Maybe it's the weather..." Ren suggested and released a short breath as he felt Mia's warm, wet tongue on his cheek. A bit of the tension bled away, now that Mia had accepted his advances, but only a bit. Ren ran his hand down the bunny girl's back and looked into her eyes. "...but you're right, I am lucky." With that he dipped low and swept up Mia in his arms. "It's not often I share a beautiful bunny's bed."

He laid her reverently on the bed and sat beside her, bending his head down and giving Mia a quick kiss on the lips. His slender fingers slowly caressed the bunny girl's cheek before he gave her a more lingering kiss, parting his lips slightly.

Mia gave a surprised sound as he suddenly picked her up, leading her to the bed. She chuckled softly as she wrappe dher arms around him, getting comfortable on the bed as he lay her down. "Hmm? Not often eh? I suppose I can say the same for a handsome young man as well." she said, kissing back as he did, pulling him in closer as she moved her tongue against his lips, slipping them inside as well as she pressed her tongue against his.

Entwining his tongue with Mia's, Ren reveled in the bunny's taste, her scent, her warmth. His kiss turned ever more passionate with each second, pausing only to slip in a quick breath before drowning himself in Mia once more. Emboldened, the young man placed his hand on her breast, slowly squeezing the firm, furry flesh through her tank top. Breaking the kiss briefly, Ren admired the bunny a moment longer. His head dipped low again, and this time his lips brushed the gray fur along her neck, down to her nape where he teased her flesh with his teeth; all the while his hand grasped the hem of her tank top and began rolling it up slowly.

Each time Ren came in to kiss her, their tounges wrestled roughly with each other, as if trying to determine who was dominant. Mia growled lustfully as Ren began to squeeze her breasts softly through her tanktop. She moved her head slightly so that he would have better access to her neck. As he pulled up her tanktop, her pink bra could be seen easily.

Reaching around Mia, Ren grasped the clasp of her bra, fumbling slightly in his eagerness. Soon he was rewarded with sudden slackness and pulled the pink cloth away, watching Mia's bountiful breasts spill forth. He gasped softly as he grasped the furred globes in his hands, felt their heft and suppleness. "Beautiful..." he murmured, before diving forward, burying his face in her bosom. Wasting no time, the teenager parted his mouth and suckled her breast, his tongue lashing her nipples. With his free hand, Ren circled the soft flesh around Mia's nipples, over and over, occasionally just fanning the tip of her nipple with his thumb.

Mia couldn't help but chuckle softly at how eager he was to progress. She could feel his hands wandering all behind her body, looking to let her breasts breathe. She gave a happy sigh as they did, with him wasting no time in sampling them. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in and encouraging him to continue. She moaned softly with pleasure at the attention she was getting, but she felt that she should try and do something for him as well.

Back
Top Bottom