Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sir Arnold and His Lovely Assistant (Serena_Knight & Maximus)

MaxMax

Supporter
Supporter
Sir Arnold Archibald Stone the Second wasn't just any other adventurer, no sir. Arnold knew that great discoveries were ahead of himself, and he saw vivid dreams of his picture being hang casually all across England households, along with great generals, kings, and queens. Parents would hang his picture to inspire their children. Deans of universities and schools would put his picture next to the people like Newton, and Maxwell, as great discoverers of Nature and what it hid from humankind!

If only his wife and his lover would know what they are losing when they constantly complain about him being in dusty ruins, moist caves, and so-called dangerous deserts and jungles. He was just a man, who wanted to explore the world, but at night time…or morning time…or whenever he damned pleased have womanly touch in between of exploration. Was it so much to ask? He tried everything, he tried getting new lovers, but none of them wanted to leave their comfortable lives in London, he tried praying to God, but there was no response, he tried prostitutes, but they were hit and miss, and he did get chlamydia couple of times, and then his wife didn't talk to him for weeks and even dared to complain to her parents, who still gave him the looks, a year later.

So, sir, Arnold Archibald Stone was both quite sexually frustrated yet excited about discovery when he walked through the catacomb. Only a few hours later it was occupied by bandits and slavers, but his mercenaries were able to kill some, wound most, and scare the rest of the encampment. Arnold walked with his revolver ready just in case, one of the bandits was too drunk to hear the fight, when he saw a cute lass on the floor, chained by her ankle. To be fair, Arnold didn't see a woman for 3 straight weeks, so he was in the stage when he would get an erection by looking at the rounded clouds or seeing a fancy tree. But this lass was his type anyway.

"I need help here" – He shouted – "One man is enough" – He quickly added, he didn't want to announce the presence of an unconscious woman to his entire mercenary gang. He sat next to her as he waited and examined. Alive, dehydrated. She seemed unconscious and dehydrated, but he was pretty confident in his skills that he could get her back in shape.

--- Day Later ---

Arnold was seating at his table, as the girl slept on the cot next to his camp bed, she seemed healthy, after some syrup, water, and he thought that she could even be conscious if asleep by now. He sat there and wondered. Wouldn't she owe him, for saving her life? Wouldn't she be ungrateful and dismissive, if she just left after he risked his life, and money, mercenaries were expensive, and these catacombs proved to be barren and dusty, with no artifacts whatsoever!

And wasn't he looking for a consort of a sort…or maybe assistant adventurer? Arnold imagined him being one of those progressive adventurers, not a lone wolf, not a pair of university friends, but one with a lady-adventurer! He found his fountain pen on the table and started to draft a contract.

-- Couple Hours Later --

"Hello there" – Arnold said, he held a cup of warm tea and looked at the girl who he just woke up – "Rise and shine dear, I'm Arnold, I saved you from those brigands." – He said, proudly. And wondered, how many minutes or maybe even hours he should wait, until he offers her the deal? And then decided that he is an honest and direct man, and shouldn't avoid the conversation, just to be proper. – "And I think you owe me one, I've prepared a contract to outline how you can repay your debt to me." – He said, smiling at her. – "I'm Arnold by the way." – Gentleman added, realizing he didn't introduce himself.

Claire has been captured by bandits in her way back from doing a trade run in the next town. She was carefully taking the road and traveling near other travelers. Suddenly the road was ambushed and people were cut down right and left. She had bolted into the forest and got cloth lined by thick rope that came out of nowhere in front of her.

She was robbed of everything except her life and taken back to a cave. She was used and heavily abused for longer than she could remember. Having tried escaping that day and punished by being hogtied with a rope around her neck and pushed against a wall. Her body shook in orgasms as she had been used that day. Hit and spat on and later came on as well.

Having no energy to fight the new comers sheslowly blinked as men who were armed to the teeth came into view. Her words muffled by a dirty rag shoved in her mouth and halfway down her throat. When what remained of her clothes were stripped away and she heard someone talking to her as someone else came Into her vision. She groaned into the arms of the man that held her and tried to move with little success.

When she woke next she jumped not understanding at first where she was or arhat she had fallen asleep. She groaned as her entire body hurt and moving only made it worse. She was sat up and given liquids which at first she struggled to take and wet her chin and chest with the liquids. She moaned as she tasted something sweet and greedily started to lick at the container.

Groaning more as she was moved slightly to once again be given liquids. She tried to protest the moving and liquids in her confusion. When she finally came too and was able to remember the man that brought her back from the brink of death itself. As she was given more syrup she moaned as a shiver ran down her body as her body craves anything it got at the moment.

Greedily and in desperate for life she finally looked at her savior. When the man who saves her life started intros she nodded and tried to speak m. Her voice barely a whisper as he spoke and then she answered. “My life is yours, you brought me back from the brink of death. “Claire is my name.” She said hoarsely and started to look for her supply bag. She rested in his Arms and struggled a lot to sit up and finally was able to really look at him.

"Good" – Arnold said, his eyes lit with excitement when he heard a woman in front of his say that her life was his…it was warm as if he actually accomplished something, people didn't just say things like this, in his dreams he imagined Dutchess of Cantebury say something like this after he managed to save her from peril, though no Dutchess or Countess he knew ever was in peril in the first place. So this was the first time in his life when the woman said something like this. He unconsciously brought his chest out and looked at her.

Apart from his pride, other parts of his body also noticed Clare's words, blood rushed to his groin, the moment she uttered "My life is yours". The young woman didn't notice yet, but he disposed of her old clothes, they were after all high risk of bringing mold into their camp, and they were too far away from any large town to re-supply provision.

Arnold stood up from his chair and sat next to the girl, who wore only his night-shirt and nothing below the beltline, and hugged her with one hand – "I'm glad to be of assistance." – Arnold said proudly. – "This is what any gentleman dreams of, a chance to save young and beautiful lass." – He rubbed held girl upright and helped her finish the tea, before fishing out a contract and a pen – "So, would you mind putting it to paper my dearest Clare?" – He asked her, looking into her eyes and paused.

"I'm also going to need your assistance in dealing with mercenaries, mercenaries I've hired to save you." – Arnold said, he was artful in the art of rewriting his own history, now he wasn't just exploring catacombs, now, he hearts that bandits held captives. – "You see they think they should be paid twice as much if they are to protect two people instead of one, but I've negotiated a discount of sorts." – Arnold said, he actually blushed a little. – "If you are willing to entertain them." – He fell silent, trying to find the words, that were true, yet polite. – "Entertain them, not now, it can wait a few days, until you recover."

Last edited:
Claire looked up at the man named Arnold and wasn't really able to move as he removed what was left of her clothing. She was glad to get rid of the sorry excuse for clothing, wore, soiled and dirty. She couldn't help as he put his own shirt on her body and groaned as she gulped down the tea. The first liquids she had seen in a day or so. They had given her ale but only enough to get her tipsy so they could bind her up in ropes to use her more and more. When he wrapped his arms around her, she felt so warm.

When he spoke of the mercenaries who she could see and hear killing off the bandits that had captured her. She winced as he said entertain but nodded. "Yes" she said and took the quill and wrote her name on the paper he provided. When she heard the last of the cries from the bandits she felt herself finally be able to relax alittle as her captors were dead. "Thank you " she said to him as she saw more of the men come into view. She could do little to shield her body and with her body weak she couldn't even move much.

Back
Top Bottom