Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Uploading pictures..

Davees1994

Meteorite
If anyone could please tell me...is it possible to directly upload a picture to a chat or a message from the device's memory and not from the web. Like if i have a picture in my phone memory which i want to share with my partner as we chat..can we do that?? And if we can how do we do it??

Fuck no my forum is not going to be hosting dick pics. -_-

Unfortunately, no -- Private Messages will not allow you to host images directly from your device. Easiest and best method I've found for sharing images this way is to upload the image first to a hosting site (something like imgur) and then copying the link into the message

Good news is that Threads can easily host images from your device ^.^

Dont worry. I am not planning on anything like that . It was not a clicked pic but a downloaded one, from social media, and i could not upload that..thats why i asked.

Unfortunately, no -- Private Messages will not allow you to host images directly from your device. Easiest and best method I've found for sharing images this way is to upload the image first to a hosting site (something like imgur) and then copying the link into the message

Good news is that Threads can easily host images from your device ^.^
what is threads?

Threads include such pages as your Request Thread, public Role Plays and such.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom