Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Come for plot, stay for sexy time. A bit of everything.

GhostCookie

Meteorite
Hey! Welcome!

I am currently craving: Dark and Gritty atmospheres
Please PM me if anything strikes your fancy!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

About me: I typically write in paragraphs, between 2-5. That said, I give and work with what I get! I can write more if the story calls for it.
One liners, and stories with zero plot bum me out.
I like to make friends! So don't hesitate to chat with me OOC, and I enjoy planning our story out.
PMs preferred, but not opposed to forums.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Rough plot ideas​

The Rockstar

Maybe she was a fan, or someone that worked backstage. Either way, she was a huge fan, lord knows she would do what she could just to have the chance to be around him. What she didn't expect, however, was to catch his eye. Oh he enjoyed toying with her, pulling her deeper into his world. Drugs, sex, and rock n' roll.​
Killer on the loose​
They had been partners forever, or at least it seemed like it. He was married, sometimes even happily. She was living that single life, work all day maybe party at night. Just kidding, she had cats and liked takeout. There had always been a tension between the surface between the two, a lingering touch, too close in the change room.​
The Informant
She was addicted to drugs, but in the way that was still functional, sort of. Holding a high end job, with an attitude to match, an officer came to her with an envelope one night. Pictures of her drug use, wonderful, seems she was slipping up in more ways than one. He offered her a deal, become his informant and her involvement would never see the public eye. Though he forces her deeper into the drug pen than she anticipated, throwing both of them into a new kind of hell.​
Dealio
For a demon she wasn't terrible, right? She had quite the mouth on her though, one he'd like to just force down and...ugh, he couldn't think of it. Placing the last summoning item into the offering bowl, he waited. The teasing sweet voice ran over his skin like cold water. Catch was, he was prepared to kill her if she refused to help bring down an even bigger threat. Could they work something out or just work themselves out? But, there was always a price to pay with a demon.​

Old habits

Oh man was she ever late to class, on her first day of university. That's great, what an amazing first impression. Gritting her teeth she pushed open the door to her designated room and opened her mouth to immediately apologize. Until her eyes landed on her professor. Him. Shit. Instant flashbacks to her summer filled her mind; late night meetings in cars, dates, kisses, clothes flying. Doesn't matter, she would ignore him. Not only did they part on bad terms, but now he was her professor. For a while she did ignore him, until another female showed interest and started blatantly flirting with him, and successfully. Jealously flared, she would win him over. Old habits die hard?

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
General Pairs

Vampire/Human
Two high school sweethearts
Solider/civilian
Demon/Human
Killer/cop

Themes

War time
Apocalypse
Supernatural
Horror
Gothic
Older time periods

Fandoms

I tend to like more OCs within the world, but established characters and definitely be discussed!

Cyberpunk (someone help me I've got 50 hours right now clocked in)
Supernatural
Lord of the Rings
Most Vampire movies
Labyrinth
Van Helsing

A quick run down for ONs and OFFs

ONs

▹Teasing, especially clothed, make it hot and heavy
▹Aggressiveness
▹Age difference (with males)
▹Roughness, like choking
▹Seduction and manipulation
▹Jealousy and possessiveness
▹Good ol' romance

OFFs

▹Scat and Water play
▹ Feet