Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flist?

corruptme

Moon
Going through many of the request threads, I see a lot of links to users' Flist accounts. Should I get one, is it recommended as a way to communicate what I want?

Thank you,
Corrupt

You certainly can do this, as many members do.
But at the same time, I don't have one.

It's just preference and what works best for you!
Communication with writing partners is always key.
=]

-Juumbled

It can be an easy way to display your likes and dislikes as far as kinks and sex acts you're interested in putting in an erotic rp story. Some people get overwhelmed when they create a list there but don't fret. I'd recommend 1. Stopping and saving the list frequently because the system logs you out after a while and it won't save your progress. And 2. don't feel obligated to vote "Yes", "maybe" or "No" on EVERYTHING. It makes the list way too long and unusable. So, as you go through, only mark the stuff you think you'll be asked about and the things you really want to include in your rp stories. I sincerely doubt that anyone is going to ask you out of the blue for docking or marsupial furries, you know? So it's ok to leave things like that blank.

Completely up to you if you wanna make one! I didn't for a long time. But it is a handy tool to see if a person's likes and dislikes align with yours.

Back
Top Bottom