Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Did our profiles change?

Etheria

Divine
Am I crazy, or did we used to have fancier profiles with banners and such? Just curious, this suddenly came to mind.

I might remember some sharper colors on the profile screen, although that could be my test xenforo talking. Either way, I didn't like them, so if something changed it was for the better imo.

I don't think this site has ever done banners. Not while I've been here. I do know of other Xenforo forums that do have profile banners enabled.

We never had banners, but the previous version of the forum had bigger rectangular avatars (150x200) if I recall correctly. The current avatar size is 100x100, but it'll get bigger if you're in the user's profile page (250x250 I think, 200x200). If you're thinking of signatures, they still exist and several people have "banners" in their signatures. Its just normally hidden in the mobile view. You'd have to tilt your phone or swap to desktop view to be able to view them.

Last edited:
I don't think this site has ever done banners. Not while I've been here. I do know of other Xenforo forums that do have profile banners enabled.

There were plans but the code for the banners has some bugs that I decided not to deal with. Being stuck on an old php version has also been holding us back.

We'll be moving to a new server in a few weeks, which will see a fuckton of updates and new features.

Thank you everyone for answering! I may have been thinking of a different site. I am happy to be at BMR, and I'm looking forward to the new server!

Back
Top Bottom