Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Beneath Howling Stars (Generic Request Thread)

Beneath Howling Stars
Welcome to my generic request thread. My (currently just a placeholder) f-list can be found here and my image library here
This is and may well remain a 'work in progress' for a long time. If I've bumped it I've likely updated it.

The Meat
What to expect from me:
A relaxed and understanding RP partner. Around 3 replies a week (maybe more). Around three paragraphs a reply (negotiable).
What I expect from you:
An attitude of basic respect. A basic level of spelling, punctuation and grammar. Please just come at me with something other than 'want to RP?', even if it's just a broad theme that caught your eye, or stating you just want to chat OOC and see where we go.
Kinks
Feel free to have a look at my flist (when it's completed) to get a more indepth idea of my kinks. But to be brief everything is on the table but footplay. Favourite kinks include magic users/use, dark (even is just aesthetically) themes, the Undead, clothing and many more. The whole darkness and goth thing is just a preference, you like my style and want to suggest something outside of that by all means go ahead!
I prefer to play as female or NB characters. I will play across from any gender. I do not care about your 'real life' gender, I do not need to know it unless you want to disclose it.
Species
I'm happy to play as several and across from species: Humans and the Undead are favourites. Anthros and other fantasy races are also an option.

The Grisly Bits
(Brief suggestions and ideas)​
Ghosts: 1) A girl becomes the victim of an abusive ghost, this could be in a haunted house or a seance gone wrong. 2) A ghost with a hankering for the carnal possess a (willing or unwilling) woman and lives vicariously through them.
Zombies: 1) She died before she was satiated, and now she only has one thing on her mind brains sex. 2) A pervy necromancer has always wanted a harem, so he made one for himself.

Last updated 29.12.2020

Back
Top Bottom