Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Thrill-Seekers, Come This Way! Seeking Enamored Storytellers | Advanced Lit | Detailed BDSM Available

Etheria

Divine
WELCOME!
I seek partners who will write with undeniable intrigue; provide me with stories that will make my toes curl and my hands itch to respond with equal inspiration. Good writing is my kink, folks. So dazzle me.
tumblr_ptw907H0u21vjhoyjo7_r1_540.gifv
source.gif

To an exciting adventure, awaiting your call.

Hello there! I'm Ether, a fantasy-inclined writer seeking a partner to create fantastical tales of romance with.

A Little About Me
- I am an Advanced Literate roleplayer.
- My preferred writing style is third-person past tense.
- Decent spelling and grammar is a must! I can't sink my teeth into a story when the contents are difficult to follow.
- Threads are my favorite place to post, but I will accept DM's. Never over discord or chat.
- Intimacy is always a wonder to write, provided it's driven by a riveting story. That goes for both its sensual and romantic counterparts. Bring me tension. Bring me passion. And we'll never have a dull scene.
- My plot to smut ratio is in favor of plot.
- I have a decent knowledge of kink, and quite enjoy BDSM themes; though they are optional.
- I am ghost-friendly. We all run into it. And that's okay. Roleplay should be a source of fun and relaxation; not your sworn duty.
- My availability ranges. I prefer quality over quantity, so post when you feel inspired to do so. And I shall do the same.
- This is a collaboration! I always enjoy having an open discussion of ideas, details, and the direction of the roleplay.
- I am quite selective with who I write with. I seek partners who will write with undeniable intrigue; provide me with stories that will make my toes curl and my hands itch to respond with equal inspiration. Good writing is my kink, folks. So dazzle me.

My Yes Please's and God No!'s

Yes Please
- OOC chat is always welcome and much appreciated.
- Detailed replies, anywhere from multi-para to novella.
- I enjoy the use of both imagery and descriptions for characters. I lean towards realistic art, though can be swayed towards anime or photographs. However, I'll always prefer a description above all else.
- A flare for the kinky and wild.
- Fantasy, Modern, Low Fantasy, Historical, and Medival themes.
- Dynamics where the characters seek to be each other's equal. This allows for a constant power struggle, or power exchange that I find far more entertaining than constant submission or domination. Push and pull.
- Age difference, the female counterpart being younger.
- Characters with supernatural or animalistic attributes such as ears, tails, wings, horns, fangs, claws, scales, fur, and other such features. I am willing to consider an anthro creature, depending on what it is. Though I do prefer when they have a human form. (I do not play anthro creatures, myself. This is for my partner. But I will still play necessary side characters of that variety. Just not my main.)

God No!'s
*note that I will harken back to poor grammar and monotonous prose. If you cannot write with some hint of passion- I won’t be interested.
- One liners, or short responses to a lengthy reply unless we've agreed on a change of pace. I will return the effort you give me, and I ask you do the same. If you aren't inspired by my posts, let me know! I'm happy to spice them up at any time.
- First-person narration.
- Comma splice, (or lack of commas) and poor capitalization. If it’s not a smooth read, it pulls me straight out of the story.
- Godmodding.
- Genuine rape. Whilst I'm all for Consensual Non Consent (CNC), or Dub-con, this is a flat out no.
- Incest other than siblings or cousins.
- Playing a female character that is significantly older than the male counterpart. It's not of interest to me.
- Sci-Fi or Post-Apoc genre. I've rarely ever found it entertaining to write about. You're welcome to share with me ideas, but I can't promise I'll bite!
- Monotonous slice of life. If it's a compelling enough premise, I may give it a shot.
- Characters that solely value the other character for sex.
- Weak Voice. What do I mean by this? “Voice”refers to the rhetorical mixture of vocabulary, tone, point of view, and syntax that makes phrases, sentences, and paragraphs flow in a particular manner. I want to read something compelling. Not just- “He smiled and laughed,” or “He came back to reality and grinned thinking of what he did earlier.” Show me something worth reading!
- Cyborgs, Mecha, or Robots.
- Cheating. It's not pleasant for me to write. However, if you're simply looking for a more open setup- I do enjoy roleplaying polyamory. I've made exceptions for cheating on rare occasions, based upon the nature of the story's premise.
- Characters under the age of 18.

My full F-List
Here, you shall find my available interests regarding kink.
-Classic Dom/Sub Dynamics
-Psychological Kink
-Collaring
-DDLG
-Petplay, Kitten Play being a favorite.
-Sensory Play
-Impact Play
-Bondage, Rigging, & Shibari
-Knife Play (Maybe- to mild blood play)
-Aftercare
-Brats, Service Submission, & Primal
-Sadism & Masochism
-Exhibitionism
-Light Degradation & Humiliation
-Power Play
-Discipline, Punishments, & Funishments
-CNC | Consensual Non-Consent, Dubious Consent, & Enthusiastic Consent

Abuse is not Kink, and shall not be tolerated.

PLOTS
You may inquire to brainstorm together or suggest your own- but here are my recent ideas. If you have a craving, please please please come to me with it.
Fandoms I have a massive craving for- you will find at the bottom of the list.

*Those in red are at capacity and have been claimed; I've had enough of this one!
~.~

* Note (Added Feb.14th): I have a massive craving for original plots of your creation, themes of either modern, fairytale, vampirism or bdsm. I'd love to brainstorm something new, be presented with your ideas, or spins on the story ideas I've listed below! Check to see plots in high demand/major craving.

FANDOMS
Teen Titans- Beast Boy/Changeling + Raven (Adult Arc- Ages 22+)
Soul Eater- Soul + Maka (Aged Up/Early 20's)
Harry Potter- Draco Malfoy + OC

MODERN
Professor + College Student (Must be made interesting, preferably with the added spice of kink)
Younger Sister + Elder Brother
original.gif

Sinful in Helstead - High Fantasy
Themes: Incest, Sibling Rivalry, Taboo, Magic
Rivalry is a tale as old as time; especially between siblings. There is a natural inclination to despise those that oppose, and seek to surpass you. And it would only be fitting for such a pair as the two most fiercely accomplished students of Helstead Academy. It is the breeding ground of any respectable sorcerer (especially in times when they are so desperately needed)- of which they are divided into one of three classes. Calamity. For those who finesse brunt, destructive power. Bleed. For those who sap and resurrect power. Kindle. For those who create, and give new life.
These rivals are the pinnacles of the Calamity and Bleed class- two longstanding houses out for each other's throat. A calamitous older brother, and an energy-sapping younger sister. For a tension that couldn't drive them any further from pure hatred, the maelstrom of chaos seems to keep them irresistibly close. Perhaps the sorcerer does hold some admiration for his little sister, after all. And perhaps, the sorceress does crave to be like her powerful brother. Enough, to make her crave more than just power.​

06b5acea083ea80aa9bc8023f1404f24.gif

The Blood Ruby - Mafia | Fiction & Realism
Themes: Suspense, Slow Burn, Hedonism, Dark Romance
*MULTIPLE ROUTES AVAILABLE*
Gorgeous. Depth without bounds. She'll take your breath away- and she's steeped in blood. Rumor has it that the Mob Boss has a deadly flower of a daughter, showered in the protections of his syndicate associates. However, no one so much as knows her name; let alone dare speak it. So, how is one to know they've stumbled upon such a valuable gem? Or... hunt it. It's a dizzying, dangerous world. Gritty, gruesome, and lined with finery.
The Rival
*TAKEN | AT CAPACITY*
All want the precious gem for one thing- and one thing alone. Her beauty is both a pleasure to behold, and bountiful with value. Especially if one were to hold a Ruby for ransom. But this gem connoisseur seeks more than a mere bargain. He's a clever thief, with his own mafia to raise hell with. A devil, who knows Persephone was more than just a pretty face- but a goddess who waged destruction and wielded wrath of her own. He seeks to induct her into his ranks, utilizing the skills she was born and bred with for cold-blooded deals and plans to conquer. He knows not to put a gem to waste in a display case. Instead, he'll forge it into a sword. A weapon he could tear down cities with... or fall victim to himself.
The Law
Temptation. It sweeps away even the most straight-laced of folks. It's why the world needs people like him to maintain order. One of the finest in his field, this FBI agent has been tasked with dismantling the grand crime syndicates that dominate their city. But, even he is not exempt from the sinister weavings of Temptation's web. For, what is a hero to do when he stumbles upon a damsel in distress? Little does he realize, he's charged with saving the daughter of the very heathen he's trying to catch. With his own demons drifting beyond the bay and unto shore- he's quickly falling headfirst into an alliance with the princess of the mob. And what's worse- he's falling for her. But... anything to catch the bad guy, right?
The Ruffian
The Mob offers a world of glimmering potential, a neverending mirage of golden hellscape. But he is not glitter and gold. Wrought in sin, he cares not for the refined tastes of his former superiors. A rebel who's left behind the opulence of crime's high society- he's the master of his own gang. He'd been taken in by one of the most brutal Mafia Bosses of all, when he was but a small boy. They made him into their Ace, a weaponized jack of all trades. And though it allowed him many privileges- wolf, he may be- he despised being another man's dog. Now the monarch of his own fate, his ruthless gang is on the rise. Gritty at they are, these gangsters are sparkling clean in their business. After all, he did learn from the best. But it's leather jackets- not suits. And while he may have friends in high places, he's nevertheless a man of the Underworld.
Sub-Routes:
- The Blood Ruby (Main Premise) |
She's fallen for a guy in the same business- but the wrong side of the tracks. He may cut the same deals, but he's rough around the edges for a polished ruby like her.

- The Lion Cub (Based on Midnight Poppy Land) | She has bite, but she's a kitten nonetheless. As pure as they come, this naive editor has a curse of clumsy habits. Stumbling into the business of a rival crime syndicate- she unknowingly becomes entangled with the world of the mob. And while he's investigating just what pool of blood she's stepped into, he can't help but fall for her delicate disposition. The more he wishes to taint it, the more he's aware she won't survive in his world. Or so he thinks. He can tower over any enemy. But fighting his feelings for her may be more than he can handle. (Optional: He still works for the Mob he was adopted into)

- Queen of Diamonds | She's not apart of the Mafia at all. But her world is just as cutthroat. One of the prized assets to a wealthy family, she's being forced to match with a suitor that will aid in her family's reputation and rise in status. Though one fateful meeting tears her from this disdainful fate. Slowly falling for a bad boy with charm, she couldn't possibly be further from where she should be. But the more she discovers exactly what kind of business he's in, the higher the tide rises. Attempting to keep his identity under wraps, he's acutely aware of the terrors she's subjected to; in her world of fortune. He only wishes to pull her away. But can he do so without blowing his cover? ...will she accept a gangster as her lover?

tumblr_inline_o21ka3N7ap1trq1g4_500.gif

Twisted Tales - Fairytales Steeped In Darkness
Themes: Paranormal, Fantasy, Forbidden Love/Destined Love, Moral Grey Area
*MAJOR CRAVING | ORIGINAL IDEAS ENCOURAGED
For a fate that is eternally dredged in thorns, the grim stories that color these pages are horrors of reality. A bloodthirsty beast, damned to a cursed castle. The resplendent ball that promised a royal future- only to end with broken glass slippers and a hell far worse than the glittering spells of a faery godmother. A monstrous fae reigning with magic so dark, he threatens the kingdom's princess with the kiss of death. These are for the villains. The brutal. The damned. The inevitable.
Cinders To Ash
Something wicked enlaced with a promise of jewels and splendor. The prince is meant to find his match, inviting all ladies who dare cross the threshold into the den of political savagery. But the proposition is not as simple as it seems to a pair of hungry eyes. The prince will indeed select his bride as he chooses. But a world of trials await her, as she discovers the terrible secrets that bind the royals of this kingdom.
[The nature of the kingdom and its secrets have endless potential. Are they cursed? Or are their rulers creatures of the predatory night? The choice is yours.]

{MORE TO COME | Goldilocks, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Snow White, Beauty & Beast, The Huntsman, OZ, Sleeping Beauty, and more. }

2be8b7ff5c6dd09573639776b9f32093.gif

Message Unsent - Realistic Modern Fiction
Themes: Incest, Age Gap, Taboo, Possible Slice of Life, Interpersonal Struggle
It's particularly enthralling when facing the consequences becomes truly inevitable- no matter how one might attempt to avoid it. Being confined to the same space, it's easy for webs to grow intricate and tangled; resulting in delicious, tension-brewed conflict. An older brother- established, well accomplished in his field- taking in his younger sister for a few short months could be a recipe for chaos. She's a student, attending a campus nearby and searching for an apartment of her own. Though, as pressured by their family, she's staying with her stable, trustworthy brother until she can get settled. Well, he appears trustworthy. But he may have vices unknown to his sweet young sibling, and the rest of their family. Hedonistic tendencies, small notes that's roughened the edges of the clean-cut boy they once knew. There's a devil beneath that suit. He's a man now, and she- is very much a woman.
[Creator's Note: Exploring the shift in their psyches as they acknowledge each other as members of the opposite sex could be very enticing. He may even have a girlfriend, or a multitude of lovers that he brings home to incite that shift. ]
Their predicaments might be spurred by what was initially an innocent exchange. Upon her request, (and insistence despite his hesitance to exchange social media with his little sister), they add each other's snapchat accounts. She needs attire advice while she's preparing for a job interview, and he's occupied elsewhere. So she sends pictures of her outfit, asking for opinions. After all, he's the professional. But, after the interview is over with- she decides to celebrate her success. She sends pictures of what she's wearing beneath- little does she realize she's sent it to the wrong man. The sight of her in a sensual setting drives him up a wall. It's dizzying, terrible, intoxicating- and what's worst of all is that he finds himself wanting more. Best thing about snapchat? It can't be unsent. But it only lasts for so many seconds. This presents the potential for multiple different routes:​

-He keeps quiet, making minuscule flirtatious nudges each time he finds an opening (out of pure intrigue, or with full intent) - ultimately resulting in an outburst from her that leads him to reveal what she's sent him.
-He immediately (or latently) responds, questioning if she really knows what she's sent him- or if she'll show him more.
-He takes a screenshot. Saves it, but for god knows what reason. He can't help but find himself returning to the image, haunting his brain and eventually forcing him to admit an interest in her.
There's a plethora of reactions, that would influence their dynamic in an entertaining manner. As a character, I would design her based upon whatever type of character you would like to portray- as a suitable counterpart to draw in both the magnetism between them, and undeniable friction. This idea is still under construction, so you are welcome to come in with suggestions or modifications!

b81bc22b70ee0e1dabf488b13613b135.gif
tumblr_ookr0z1kTh1vnwijlo8_500.gifv

Blood In The Water - Historical Fantasy
Themes: Regency, Victorian, Murder Mystery, Jack The Ripper, Political Intrigue
Blood always leaves a trail. It tickles the nose, heightens the senses, and beckons all who dare- forth. All too tempting, when nothing but frill and colorful splendor meets the eyes. For those left wanting more than a charmingly rehearsed chuckle, or endless quadrilles at the season's next soiree- perhaps a corset ripper is in order? But not just the kind you devour in books.
Murder. It's what has all of London turned on its heel. When the season for courting has just begun, so has a line of gruesome deaths following tempting young women. Only those of ill-repute are left torn apart in the streets. Good news, for the Ton- London's upper class. But with a couple high brows- a Lady, and a foreign Prince- digging their noses in forensic studies... they find themselves closer to the danger than they ever imagined. Desperate to investigate, the Prince struggles to cloak his royal identity from the Ton. A task far more difficult when being constantly scrutinized by the niece of his forensics professor. The lab is no place for a woman, but this Lady is intent on defying society under cloak and shadow. The wager of secrets is high, with exposure at risk. But this Lady expects she might expose a murderer underneath her fellow detective. Does he truly thirst for blood? Or does he thirst for her?​

AngelicCooperativeCurassow-small.gif

Infection - Low Fantasy
Themes: Vampirism, Incest, Magical Reality
He wasn't always like this. Since childhood, he always had basic control over his intrusive inner monologue that would stray from the norm. And certainly over his actions. But, being cursed by the blight of vampirism changes things. Some would call it more akin to demonism, or an incubus- what with the constant need to feed. To his dismay, this poor elder brother requires more than the average blood-meal. He needs a source of sensual energy to keep him alive. It's just apart of the diet. Luck may have it- or misfortune, rather- he has a witch for a sister that's edible enough. He used to be her perfectly respectable older brother, successful enough in his line of work to be a brilliant magical tutor. Now, he's far from it- adjusting to his life in heinous ways. Starting with his new lifestyle as he struggles to balance his former respectable image of an older brother, and his new diet. (Op: Which, could be very difficult if they're living together. )​

original.gif

The Darkest Flame - High Fantasy
Themes: Adventure, Peril, Yokai, Demons, Mages, Enemies
*HIGH DEMAND*
There are worse things than demons, as luck may have it. For many centuries, the worst anyone would have to worry about was war. Mainly, with those of the nation Keres as an opponent. The den of demons and countless creatures of shadow, those of Keres were a brutal force to be reckoned with. But the lands had grown quiet; with the sanctified Empire of Hallowcrest keeping Keresian chaos in check. At least, until a new source of calamity emerged. Creatures are now manifesting from random rifts in their world, mindlessly setting it ablaze. To what end- they do not know. But these infernals are not a match for the average mage. They're in need of a demon that can withstand the flames, and a mage that is worth more than just his magic. Which is why the collective nations have summoned a Keresian Fox Demoness to investigate. Along with a mage of the Empire that can keep a close eye on her, and prefers his sword more than his sorcery. Though the man is rarely seen to put his immense power on display- opting for his weapon either not to draw attention, or avoid whatever beast is beneath; and the fuel needed to power it. As for the woman, she's a wild combatant with a tendency for the darker things in life. Befitting her of the title: Black Fox of Keres. Youngest of the six princesses of her realm, and by far the most dangerous. Whether he is her guard, her adversary, or her comrade is yet to be revealed. For what trials will they manage to survive?​

tumblr_p2h8idiIhV1sqn0mto1_400.gifv

Just One Drop - High Fantasy
Themes: Vampirism, Political Intrigue, Sensuality, Elegance, Taboo
*MAJOR CRAVING*
Should any human venture into a world of hedonism, blood and shadow? Or will they be able to resist a realm of political intrigue, sin, and immortality?
Moon and Sun. Forever opposites, but both brilliant in their luminescence. The light is the grace of salvation. Darkness is eternal. For centuries, the immortal plane lied separate from humanity. The Vampire race existed within their own walls, cultivating their own histories and wealth in mysterious lands beyond the now ever-present Eastern Empire. An Empire gilded by the Temple of the Sun, bordering a world of moonlight and shadow. In an effort to coexist with one another, they agree on an exchange. A human will join the Vampire Hierarchy's Court, and a vampire shall join the Human Empire's- in order to prove they are capable of coexisting. But, there are conditions for the campaign to succeed. The human may not be turned, and the vampire may not turn any of the humans in their respective courts. Should this be broken, it would mean utter calamity.
A Vampire of great title, crowned by his hedonistic ways, is charged with keeping their mortal guest safe from wandering fangs. But even he is not immune to her peculiar, maddening aroma. Whilst juggling the political struggle between the divided vampire courts, he must manage to keep his hunger under wraps. And, her from the dangers that swirl beyond their opulent world of temptation.
[This plot includes the lore of warring vampire courts, divided in lifestyles of differing hedonism and religion]​

tumblr_nct6xzTgvw1szaq7yo3_r1_500.gif

Underland Asunder - High Fantasy
Themes: Dark Creatures, War, Political Intrigue, Wonderland
The wonders of magic have long since been extinct, no matter what alternate reality one might find themselves in. Though for some realities, the absence of magic has left them in catastrophe. Wonderland is a gritty, overgrown battlefield- starkly different than the vivid haven anyone may be lucky enough to remember. Time stands still, inhibited by beastly creatures whilst some have become perversions of their former selves. From a Feral Cheshire to a Mafia Don Mad Hatter- a Cruel Prince of Hearts and the sentient Bandersnatch. Why, even the Jabberwock is a man with a lethal tongue and sword. All that remains of their salvation is but a few arcane artifacts. And everyone wants one.
But dear Alice remembers none of this world; only the sweet adventures of her younger years. Arriving a thousand years later into the chaos of Wonderland, she remains the only one with magic in her veins. Will she be made a savior? Or become apart of the race as one of the dreaded artifacts everyone is desperate to possess? Power may slip and slither between each house of cards- yet nothing but magic will relieve them of their curse. But the minds of Wonderland are still as mad as ever. The true question is who cast the curse in the first place? And who is reveling in the chaos...
[Character options: Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter, Jabberwock, Prince of Hearts, Bandersnatch, and More. All Customizable.]​

9466c14e27a1b61a71c5db6ce44c2c78.gif

Cloaked in Red - High or Low Fantasy
Themes: Demons, Forbidden Love, Betrayal, Taboo, Possible Corruption | Modern or Medieval optional

*currently in high volume | would prefer other plots or original ideas surrounding demonic themes
This isn't your average fairytale. The woman cloaked in red is as poisonous as the apple that took snow white. She is not a wicked queen, nor a terribly cursed damsel. Just like any young woman, she's out to claim someone's heart... directly out of their chest.
One of the eldest demons in the circles of Hell has been bound to the netherworld for hundreds of years- unable to anchor himself to the mortal plane. Creatures of his kind may only enter their world upon invitation. However, these invitations are drawn with power. The higher the rank, the more force one must have to pull them forth from the separate plane. Unfortunately for this devil, he'd not had anyone powerful enough to call upon him in a great long while. Until the woman in red appears.
A small, young witch is able to summon him. Surprising as that may be, he's eager to regain his foothold into the mortal realm. Little does he know, this witch has an agenda. To carve out his heart. But with her soul at stake, and each debt-climbing favor, the devil is not her only opponent.​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f54546b426e6a724c7156324a73673d3d2d3630393433363038322e313534346663356361666132316635373733393031363037383138372e676966
tumblr_n4n94id2fw1r4bluao1_500.gif

Cloaked in Red | Werewolf Edition - High Fantasy
Themes: Werewolves, Forbidden Love, Betrayal, Taboo
Poison is rarely so sweet, red, and vile. Red Riding Hood is no longer a little girl who stumbles into the forest. And the woods are home to more than just a big bad wolf. The Lycan race has always been elusive as it was secluded. These great beasts have lurked beyond the trees far before any villager could scream in terror. Deadly creatures, just as the mysteriously powerful land which they reside upon. Fiercely protecting their forested lands, they allow no simple mortal to enter their territory. But this does not stop our dear riding hood from trespassing. A witch sent to assassinate the pack's alpha- she must return to her people with his unbeating heart. Or die trying. Though not far into her quest on Lycan territory, she is discovered by the alpha himself. In light of his people's recent war upon her villages, he decides to spare her- so long as she remains on Lycan land. Yet he is completely unaware of the threat that he welcomes into the wolves' den. For she is poised to escape, with his heart in tow.​

96bac07a0e902f95be06ce327b0f4eea.jpg

Marked - Fandom Inspired
Themes: Superheroes, Modern Fantasy, Taboo, Interpersonal Struggle, Dark Romance
Based on Beast Boy and Raven (Age Range- 21 to 27) |
Link to detailed thread HERE
The adult mind delivers both mastery and temptation. Jump City's roster of superheroes has far outgrown their prepubescence, blooming into a lethal team befitting of their title. The "Titans" are just as lively as they were in their teenage years, their antics no less colorful or sporadic. A loud-mouthed cyborg spends his evenings soliciting team movie night, or trifling with new technology in his workshop. An Alien Princess still manages to produce the worst cooking earth has ever seen, as kind-hearted her efforts may be. Batman's former right-hand is investigative as ever, leading his own team.
Though not all is left unchanged.
Something darker lingers beneath the goofball of a green mutant's grin. His teeth are sharper, his build more deadly; the image of Beast Boy but a distant memory. To anyone but the master sorceress, who still regards him as his obnoxious, naive, adolescent self. Little does she know of the feral whispers that now plague his psyche, fueling the man with a wildness beyond comprehension.
The Beast. A terrible, wicked alternate personality that inhibits Changeling. One he'd done well to keep under wraps. Until the very sight of her would leave him parched. It was no secret that he had a schoolboy crush on Raven. The girl of grace and shadow. Though as years passed, his unrequited affections were meant to fade. They were meant to. And surely, they did. For awhile. It is now, when he's grown into a full beast of man, that he'd been blessed with the ability to truly sense everything around him. Including each and every patronizing detail of her.
Now, the Beast demands the selection of a mate- growing more restless each day. And only she will satisfy his wretched desire.​

Last edited:
Craving for twisted fairytales, fantasy, and realistic fiction drenched in bdsm.

Back
Top Bottom