Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Writer needed for revenge plot idea

TheLadyIsAVamp

Super-Earth
Hello there!

I'll start with the interesting and creative stuff. I'm an IRL lesbian looking for someone to write a FxF revenge plot with me. I don't care about your real life gender as long as you're happy to play a female and can write well.

The plot I had in mind focuses on MC getting revenge on her character's ex girlfriend by seducing and eventually stealing away her ex's new girlfriend. It's a naughty little plot and not something everyone will be into but it's something I've wanted to write for a while!

Now onto the less creative stuff:

Length:
I like to write AT LEAST one detailed paragraph (at least 4 lines), often more, and would like my partner's replies to be of a similar length. You don't need to write an essay but please give me something to work with.

Frequency:
I have a life and I know most of you do as well but if you can't reply at least once every few days then it probably won't be enough for me. I enjoy frequent replies a lot more than infrequent ones!

Kinks/Limits:
This will vary based on who I'm writing with but my main likes include seduction, passion, corruption, domination, rough sex, bdsm, teasing, pussy eating, ass eating, being fucked from behind, orgasm control, face sitting, public sex, standing sex (especially against a wall), strap ons, spanking and humiliation. No cocks, no toilet play and no rape, please.

If you're interested send me a PM and we can talk some more :)

Back
Top Bottom