Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Walk around, diversion. This request thread is under construction!

Relicious

Moon
As they say – check this request thread at your own risk, your warranty and insurance are voided!

How I write:
– I love smutty plays, I love weaving story with smut, I don't like discussing ratios, but story must be present.
– Playing couple of characters each, I find it nicer, and a way to change up pace when story doesn't need to move for some specific characters.
– I write anywhere between 2 to 10 paragraphs.
– I don't really love clean-cut fandoms, but I do love building worlds inspired by works of art! So here are some of my ideas.

Settings I enjoy playing in:
  • I'd love to play something in Deathstalker, Conan, or Heavy Metal universe! Something
  • Barbarella – This should be quite obvious – I'd love to play something set in similar universe, I guess high-tech barbarians, maybe we could mix up some Warhammer and Flash Gordon.
  • Charlie's Angels or James Bond inspired!
  • Work and office themed settings, for example working in hotel with bar, and spa, or maybe mega corporation with a lot of travel.
I'm still working on my F-list, but here are some kinks that I enjoy: Being switch, Being sub, Being Dominant, MFM, Double Penetration, Forced Orgasms, Toys, Vanilla Sex, Rough Sex, Rough and Gentle Sex (Contrast), Strapons and Pegging, A lot of Oral, Anal Play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom