Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

"The curse can get fucked!" Chloe screamed, shadowy tendrils half-unconsciously forming and wrapping around Sita to keep the curse from dragging her back onto the mountain, while still holding the wheel as the storm began to push the ship towards the mountain like a giant, angry hand. And yet, she could feel her grip slipping away, and roared, a tinge of eldritch rage in her voice, "TYVANWEK WILL PAY IF YOU DIE!" before kissing her vampire in a last ditch attempt to keep her grounded here.

"Let me go Chloe, I'm not worth all of this trouble. You can still escape." She drifted in and out of consciousness. "Sajida." She said, softly, "Where.....is....Kalisha."

"Sajida! Get your grumpy ass over here NOW!" Chloe insisted. Sajida was on the deck still, finally giving up the watery shield once they were out of range of the Confederate forces, before slowly making her way along the rigging of the Leaky Bucket to Sita as wind and rain battered them unabated now.

"Sajida." Sita whispered, "You always forgave me, you are a woman with the patience of a goddess." Her breath grew ragged, "You..." She coughed, "You saved me when no one else could, back there, with the dragon, thank you." Sita wheezed, "Let me go, please." She said as crimson streaked down her face, "It's my time."

"If we're gonna have this sappy shit, then we need Kalisha over here too...so you can say your goodbyes to the woman who's loved you longer than any of us," Sajida said. She then shouted over for Kalisha and got into an argument with Chloe as the Caledorian clung tighter to Sita, refusing to give up.

Sita smiled, her vision was blurred, and her brain was not processing words correctly, when Kalisha came over, emotions came flooding back to her and she motioned Kalisha to come closer, when she did Sita whispered, "You always reminded me of my mother." She took Kalisha's hand in hers, "Is it time to rest yet?" She asked, streaks of crimson plastering her face, "Can I sleep now?"

"Not yet..." Akari said softly as she sidled up to Sita, snaked in between the other woman hugging her, and then kissed her. "If this really is the end of the road for you...I wish I...could've been different. Someone who truly could have let you love them," the thief said and hugged Sita as well, now regretting her reaction to the mask being ripped from her face when the moment she had shared with Sita had been so magical.

Last edited:
"Akari." Sita said with ragged breath, "I...I'm sorry." She tried to smile, "At least....I.....had...you." She gave a gasp then she felt herself drifting away into unconsciousness as she slowly slipped away, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and her body went limp.

Before Sita could pass out, she heard a "NEEEEEIGGGHHH" in the distance or perhaps just in her mind, as the girls, relieved that at least the warding curse didn't magically pull Sita away back to the mountain and certain doom, began working feverishly to keep the ship flying straight.

Sita drifted away into unconsciousness and for the first time in what felt like years, she dreamed. She had these wonderful dreams. One of them was a magnificent wedding where they were all getting married, there were hundreds of people in attendance and Sita looked like her former self, she was the queen again and before her were her people. This lead into a whole lifetime of her and the girls, and their children and a legacy being left. Of course there was a gratuitous amount of sex in these dreams, all kinds of orgies, at one point Sita could have swore Alice was there too, like way off in the back somewhere but Alice was definitely there, Sita could feel her presence. They watched their children grow up, all of them were vampires of course due to Sita's genetic disposition and all of them grew to be strong alphas. There was never tragedy in this dream, centuries passed and none of the girls died of old age, they remained young and beautiful the entire time. Then, it all vanished, she opened her eyes and returned to the conscious realm again, and she had to pee. She looked down, her cock was whole, the wound was gone, she felt strong again, Sita stood, she could hold it no longer and she just let go pissing on the ground. "I CAN PEE!" She shouted. "IM ALIVE!!"

Sita wakes up on August 5th, 1893 in Surabamba
August 5th, 1893

Port of Chenkarat, West Coast of Sura

The entire Chenkarat harbor rumbled with her declaration that she could pee. Fortunately, most did not understand what she was saying, but as the little tavern rattled, so too did Sajida. Normally, she would be managing the ticketing booth for the airship touring company, Air Gambit, that they'd set up to support themselves while remaining in hiding. But with the Confederates intruding into most of Bamba, many of their customers had fled the tide of war, so business was slow, and she'd declined a joy ride with the girls because it was too sunny out. Instead, she decided to try and sleep some more and work out the origins of her mysterious water bending powers in her subconscious.

"Sita, don't go telling the whole province that, you dumbass. And I just cleaned that floor! Ugh," a groggy Sajida gasped as she bolted to her feet. Then she realized what was happening and then ran to and tackled Sita back onto the bed, kissing her repeatedly. She then wiped away tears as she continued in her usual acerbic tone, "Oh, gods, Sita, you're alive! And looks like you picked a fine time to finally stop taking up space. If you slept any longer, I was going to start charging admission for people to see you."

"Happy to see you too Sajida." She smiled as she kissed Sajida back. "I'm hungry, where are we?" She asked, looking around, clearly they were not on her mountain anymore.

Sajida explained their entire situation to Sita, then said, "Well, as for food...I have a bunch of traps that have been catching fish. After we drain their blood, then the humans eat them."

Sita licked her lips, and suddenly she realized, she was very hungry. "H-h-how long was I out again?" She asked, now that she was fully awake her eyes glazed over and she licked her lips, "S-s-so hungry." She said, the mention of blood made her realize that she had not fed in what felt like a very long time, and if she did not soon, she would become ravenous.

In response to Sita's question, a bell tied to a rope that was threaded through the window to the back porch (which in turn looked out on the harbor) chimed in with a meek ding once the net became too heavy with fish.

"Perfect timing, then," the younger vampire chuckled to herself while checking on the net, in an attempt to display bravado while stalling on how exactly to tell Sita that she'd been slumbering for nearly two months.

But the problem was, that just over the bed where Sita had lain, and where her lovers had surrounded her at night, prayed to whatever was out there for her recovery, and played in her vicinity, when they felt too horny for each other to be sad...Sajida had put up a Tennyson brand calendar for 1893. It was turned to August, and the first four days of 1893 had been crossed out.

The math was undeniable.

Last edited:
Sita looked at the calender. "Sajida." She called out, "Two months?" She said, looking around, "Tell me this is some joke and I have not really been asleep for two whole months."

It's getting harder to find a good catch, though still a lot easier than back home, the fisherman's daughter pondered. This haul will only last about two days...IF the burner is working, that is. But that's a Chloe and Kalisha problem.

"Uh...um...ha ha? Funny...joke?" Sajida winced when she placed the bucket of a dozen flopping fish down on the floor and found Sita there. Then bloody tears rose to her eyelids and spilled over her cheeks. "You should be surprised that you're not fucking dead. What were you thinking, challenging one of the most powerful generals in the Confederate military to single combat?!" she then half-demanded, half-lamented before hugging her tight.

"I had to." Sita said, "I had no choice, and now I cost us everything." Sita said, as she looked around, clearly they werent in her castle, or even on her mountain. "Wait.....how did I get out of there? The last thing I remember is the curse dragging me back to the mountain, then darkness something held on to me, then now I woke up here." She decided to keep her dreams to herself, as she felt a discussion about a harem and magical babies was best left to another day when she had not just woken up from a two month sleep and probably been the most useless she ever had been in her whole life.

"We don't really know," Sajida shrugged, even as she was fuming that Sita said she "had to". "The best guess that Kalisha has is that Gambit helped in some way to relocate the curse to the airship, but that makes no sense since you're here and they're giving a tour somewhere. Akari's theory is that her and Chloe managed to somehow break through the curse with the Darkness, but they can't explain how. As for me...I just did what Kalisha told me to do. Took a bunch of sweetgrass and rode you in your sleep, along with everyone else, while we were all high out of our skulls. It was a ritual called a- Fate String, I think, that we've done at least a couple times a week these past few months. Kalisha said that, since we all are magically capable enough to souldance, a much more intensive souldance with all of us together, was supposed to tie each of us together. Either the power of our souls would be able to rescue you, or we'd all lose a bit of our souls trying." Sajida shuddered, not sure what would happen after that, and also unclear how she still had any soul as a vampire.

"I think that was all a bit of superstitious silliness on her part; you just needed rest to let your vampire healing do the work. But whether it did the trick or not, I did get a lot of trippy as fuck sex out of it, so I don't think it was time wasted," Sajida grinned. "Besides, it got me to understand that you want kids, or at least the projection of your mind that we interacted with apparently did. And also, I now know that everyone here is a sentimental sap...except me. I don't think you'll be able to get me pregnant, that's for sure, so I won't bother hoping. But the others, well...let's just say they'll be very happy to see you."

Sita bit her lip, they had seen her dreams, they already knew about her desires. She looked away, ashamed that not even that secret could be kept anymore. "I...." she started to say, but lost her words again. "Thank you." Was all she could manage to say.

"You saw my dreams. You were in them. All of you were in them. All of you were there for me." She smiled, "Thank you."

"it was the least we could do for you, Sita," Sajida sighed happily. "You brought us all together. All of us people without a home, without family, without anything but our broken bodies and bruised souls. You stitched us back together with care as thread and with the delicate, loving pinpricks of your teeth as needles. And then you lifted us up from the dirt, warmed our hearts as best as you could with your cold body. You may have done it...clumsily, but you did your best after hundreds of years in isolation. We were all better for it."

Sajida had planned earlier that day to write a very heartfelt if a bit practiced conclusion to cap off her already very trembly speech on a high note, now that she'd extracted the emotion that Sita wanted to give her. Love. What she had found out, however, after many years of dreams was that the true emotions of the heart are the ones revealed once one was truly vulnerable. Hence the Unity Ceremony for the group of women to keep Sita alive by mutual, slow, rarely orgasmic for Sita riding of her penis.

"Oh...do I really need an excuse to tell you that I love you and that I'm so glad you're safe?" Sajida asked, jumping over to Sita and into her arms, knocking her back on the bed.

Sita smiled, "So then." She said as she playfully poked Sajida's nose, "You saw my desires?" She bit her lip, "A desire that can never come to fruition." She said sadly, "It is the curse of vampirism that will not allow me to make children in reality, but in my heart if there was a way I would take it." She took no time in making a move on Sajida and kissing her tenderly as she rolled her over so Sita was now on top. "I crave you." she said smiling, "Like the flower craves the sun, like the bird craves the sky and like the fish craves water." She smiled and gazed into Sajida's eyes, she wanted some slow, passionate, tantric love making.

β€œI hunger for you too, my mistress. But I cannot just yet. What I forgot to explain is that Confederate General Ninthalor Quithyra has made plain his intention of attacking the city on behalf of Lord Tyvanwek, to give civilians time to evacuate. None of them did because they’re idiots,” Sajida said. And blind, loyalist fools for standing by the Empire instead of fighting for independence; though she wasn’t surprised, as Surai folks were greedy turncoats on their Bamban neighbors in her opinion. β€œStill, we have been doing what we can to help prepare the city’s defenses, but we also couldn’t move you while you were in this healing state. Now that you’re awake, though, as soon as the others return, we need to go!”

β€œLook! Up there!” a woman called out from the window. β€œIt’s the Dread Fist, the Emperor’s new airship!”

β€œAnd the Sun Cutter. Alice is here! We’re saved!” someone else exclaimed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom