Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

Sita helped Chloe stand and then began to slowly strip her of her clothes, garment by garment, kissing every big of exposed flesh she could find along the way, finally after Sita had stripped Chloe, the tub was full, so Sita once again, picked up Chloe, and gently sat her in the tub, and then slid in after her, the tip of her cock peaking above the surface of the water.

"Boop," Chloe giggled, poking the exposed tip of her vampire lover's tree trunk of a penis, naturally high off of the euphoria of being disrobed and touched by someone so gentle. "I've discovered an island in the middle of the ocean called Sita Mushroom Island. I think I shall endeavor to explore it- purely for scientific inquiry, of course." Chloe now knelt down in the tub, popping her ass up before kissing the slit repeatedly to draw out precum. At least, that's what she'd heard Kalisha and Sajida do and read about in books.

Last edited:
"For science of course." Sita said smiling, then her lips parted slightly into a moan as Chloe kissed the tip of her cock, she wanted to grab the back of the womans head and force her cock right down Chloe's throat, but this encounter was to be different, something less fucking brains out and something more along the lines of sensual, "What do you think?" Sita asked, grinning, "Sufficient evidence for further exploration?"

β€œThis is quite the archaeological tool, and I think I need it to explore my cave…” Chloe joked while hugging herself to Sita. β€œAfter you carry me to the bedroom? I know we were just there, but now I really do feel ready to be there.”

"Mmmh, alright little one, but you owe me a hot bath now." Sita said, standing upright from a seated position, holding Chloe in her arms, she stepped out of the tub, and then carried Chloe to the bedroom, putting her under the covers making sure she stayed warm since she was wet. Then Sita slid into position next to Chloe, "Vessel ready for exploration captain." She grinned.

Chloe giggled when Sita made her dorky joke about exploration, and played along with a smile and a gentle exploration of Sita's hair before saying, "And it looks like we have the digging permit" and spreading open her lips to show just how wet and ready she was for Sita to push inside.

"Mmmh, it looks like our digging equipment is a bit oversized, so the hole may end up larger than originally planned for." Sitas cock throbbed, "Should we proceed anyway?" She grinned at their clever little game.

Sita finally has sex with Chloe
Sita smiled, "Will proceed slowly." Sita did exactly that, she carefully aligned the tip of her cock with Chloe's dripping slit and began to push gently, "Please, if you need me to stop at any time, let me know and I will." She then began to apply more pressure until with a gentle popping sound, the head of Sita's cock was now inside Chloe.

Chloe had barely even had fingers inside her, her vagina was so tight. Still, after being finger banged with multiple digits by two experienced lesbians, she’d thought that perhaps a cock wouldn’t feel much different or bigger. So her first reaction, as the sensation of fullness in her vagina was stronger than she’d expected, coupled with how it throbbed with life and power in a way that Chloe never thought an undead body part could, was to in fact stop Sita from pushing forward for now with firm, stronger than perhaps known at first glance arms on the vampire's cold ones. She then readjusted her hips to place her legs further up, opening herself up to further exploration and experimentation.

"Oof! You're...big," Chloe said. She was usually more eloquent than this, but even just the pulsing of Sita's loving penis was making it hard for her so-called genius brain to think. "Alright, keep going until you hit my deepest shaft, then just wait in there until I give the all clear," she added, continuing their mining metaphor.

"Understood, moving forward." She said, keeping up their little game as she leaned forward and pushed with her hips, Sita usually prided herself in being able to keep a straight face through most sexual encounters till her partner gave way, but Chloe was so incredibly tight, it was like she was making a mold of her cock inside Chloe, every inch encountered resistance but pleasure at the same time. She could not help but moan.

In moments that seemed to last delicious ages, and that the young human pilot never wanted to end, Chloe's entire quim was filled by Sita's cock, the vampire's base bottoming out at her entrance and her balls making such sweet contact with her thighs, while she could feel the warmth coming from Sita's pussy as well. Her eyes screwed themselves shut from the overwhelming sensation, and she arched her back and held on with all her might to the woman she could see herself falling hard for. This experience made Chloe appreciate Alice even more than she already did, for having the chance to ride this penis for the rest of Alice's life and choosing to return to Radiant City in part out of loyalty to Chloe.

"OHHHH Empress help me...this feels...I, I don't even know how to describe yeeeet," Chloe groaned. After a few minutes of adjusting to Sita's full length and more importantly girth, she begged, "Y-You can fuck me now, slowly. I need you to fuck me." But even more wonderfully, hold her in a way that even Kalisha and Sajida had never done. Speaking of which...

"Finally. I thought we'd be waiting for years with these two," Sajida whispered to Kalisha, while the two curious women waited outside the bedroom. "You owe me 20 notes."

"Just get over here, you silly vampire," Kalisha whispered back and then took Sajida into her bedroom, while Akari continued to supervise her Shadow Accord forces unaware of their little bet.

Last edited:
Sita smiled, "As you wish." No longer playing the game, it was time for Chloe to feel what she had desired her to feel from the moment Sita met her. Sita did as Sita does and she started with slow, long thrusts, slowly but surely picking up speed like a steam train. Taking a bit longer to get up to speed for Chloe, but just the same, she eventually got there, and then the only sound heard throughout the room aside from Chloe's screams were the sounds of flesh smacking into flesh.

Chloe brings Sita into her mental construct
"F-Fasterrrr..." Chloe groaned in time with Sita picking up speed, her mouth hanging open as she lost all concentration on anything but how wonderful she felt, and how she now understood what all the fuss was surrounding penetrative sex. "Ah, ah, ah, ahhhh...I..." she did start to add, but then changed course from could fall in love with you to "...wonder where you've been all my life, Lady Sita Baniya."

Those were the last words Chloe said before her body locked up around Sita and just laid back and enjoyed the fucking. Her mind transported Sita's own into her psychic trance, as she heard faint thrums of The Song of Sita, but The Song of Chloe blanketed them both in a dreamy, passionate, hopeful energy, with some minor notes of sadness, sacrifice and emptiness as well. Once Sita was pulled down into Chloe's subconscious while their bodies continued robotically fucking and yet also feeling the pleasure of their lovemaking in their minds, and the resulting connection burgeoning between them while their bodies were joined, Sita would realize she was on a verdant green hill by a beach kissing Chloe while she painted...

And then, suddenly, they were both on top of The Leaky Bucket, watching planes go by like flocks of birds. They came in all types and sizes and pairings and ages, and some even had actual feathers as if they actually were overgrown birds. Some piloted themselves, some were piloted by people Chloe recognized like her long dead mother Kate, her father Josiah (from when he was happy, and not living out of the bottom of a bottle), her long lost brother Edward, and Alice, but there were some people surrounding Alice that she didn't recognize. However, all the planes in Chloe's imagination had no shriek of war in the thrums of their engines, as they sang of the freedom of flight and were at peace.

Last edited:
Sita was familar with the subconscious journeys she went on when she fucked one of the girls, not so much their contents, but the fact that it would never be a normal fucking. It sort of excited her in ways that normal sex failed to do. Not only was she satisfied on a conscious level by the raw penetration and orgasms that followed, but something on the subconscious as well, even if she could not always piece together what it all meant, it left her filling fulfilled and satisfied on multiple levels each time. Sita did find herself being ripped from the subconscious quite quickly as she felt an orgasm approaching. "Where?" She grunted, hoping Chloe understood what she meant. She was sure Chloe wanted the penetration but was not sure if she wanted to be filled with one of Sita's colossal loads.

As Sita stirred to full awareness again, a weepy Chloe who had been so happy to see her parents and siblings again and now had to part with them once more, was instead tearing up from joy because she felt so safe in Sita’s strong arms, and her own orgasm threatened to boil through her entire body. β€œYou said you can’t get me pregnant, right? In-inside, please,” she begged. β€œI’ve never wanted anything more in life than your cum right now!”

Sita had no other words for Chloe, just a nearly primal scream borderline roar as she thrust into her and released her seed, griping Chloe's hips and holding her hilted to the base as she twitched and throbbed and began to fill Chloe so much her stomach had a slight bulge.

Chloe cums so hard she stops time for everyone nearby except Akari
The warmth…how filled she felt…how much her womb craved it…her lover’s penis throbbing against her walls and her G-spot…it was all too much for poor little Chloe Rose Guthrie, who belted out a scream to match her partner’s primal roar, and came as Sita claimed her pussy via rutting for the first time. Like a dried out plant that was newly watered, her power was also fueled by her orgasm to project a field of shadow that froze a small bubble of spacetime around them, and everyone in it.

The temporal anomaly lasted for five perceived seconds to Akari, the only other Darkness user in the area, who then decided it would be good to meditate on this and walked out of the bubble towards the mountain’s lake to bathe in her robes. Then it collapsed, as did Chloe in a heap of satisfaction, sweat running down her body as well as vampiric sperm out of her overstuffed quim.

Sita collapsed onto Chloe and then laid off to the side as her cock slid out of Chloe's pussy with a distinctive *pop*. "What was that?" Sita asked, panting and catching her breath. "It felt like the whole world stopped for second."

β€œI- I don’t know. Maybe go ask Akari? She seems to be more the expert on these things. I need a long, warm bath and a nap. It’s a good thing the airship seems to have been repaired already because I have a mushyyyy braaaain. With peas,” Chloe giggled, clearly loopy from the best sex of her life up until that point.

"Mmmh, maybe later, for now, please don't leave me." She held Chloe, though if she chose to leave Sita would let her, though she desired to hold her and feel her heartbeat as she slept.

Sita giggled at the mommy joke, she almost didn't let it go, but she figured it was just something instinctual or Chloe just being funny so she decided to pull her close and hold her. She smelled her hair, she smelled the blood running through her veins. She had to then at that point resist very hard to not bite Chloe, she had gotten so used to sex and blood going hand in hand, it was a change, she was not sure if it was unwelcome, but she knew it was different.

β€œY-You can bite me if you want, because I want to be your good little girl. Just please don’t please don’t hurt it too much,” Chloe said, still a little sore and loopy from everything they’d just done.

"Are you sure?" Sita whispered, "I don't want to ruin what we have."

Back
Top Bottom