Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

When Chloe got out of the airship, covered in whale grease and sweat, she smiled a bit and shrugged in response to Sita’s question, “Well, this morning, the remaining clockwork parts were on the ship. Musta put them on in my sleep. Maybe the clockwork is where his neighs came from

“Or perhaps…his spirit is with us," Kalisha said, smiling up as if to think that Gambit might be up there, neighing down at them from the Great Dome. From the very Dreamscape itself.

"Kalisha, let me invite a comparison. You know how your clockwork arm can collect and store lightning?"

"Mmhmm," Kalisha murmured.

"Well, lightning is the main makeup of the electric force," Chloe said. Science had explored the nuances of this force more clearly in the ten years since she'd been confined, but Chloe didn't quite know that. Instead, she added something that was broadly true: "The human body receives and sends electricity between any point of stimulus..."

She kissed Sita on the lips to prove her point, then continued with a trace of her finger up the left side of Sita's face, "...and the brain." With a poke on Sita's forehead, Chloe stepped away a little bit to continue on some more. "So, what if a clockwork part connected to a body for long enough can collect and store electricity from the body as well, and thereby preserve other characteristics of the body? If Gambit's neigh came from the clockwork parts of him, his neigh could have appeared and then been expelled by the electricity being discharged from the clockwork."

"A scientific explanation for the soul, huh?" Kalisha remarked, biting her lip. "Well, it seems you know far more than I thought about how the world works."

"A possible one. And all for a very academic question anyway, considering that our airship can currently take off and remain aloft, and however it got there is something that can be answered later. We can observe the enemy's weaknesses, and figure out a plan to use our high elevation to our advantage. Whatever it is that helped put the most vital replacements for missing components of the ship as fast as it did, making the whole repair smoother, I don't care, as long as we have a means of both reconnaissance and bombardment."

"What about the storm? You know, the same one that knocked down both you and your sister's airship?" Akari wondered.

"What about it?" Chloe wondered. "Oh. Yeah! Sita being stuck here. Hmmm...well, that shouldn't apply to us."

"Why not?" Kalisha interjected.

"Because, think about it. This curse was only designed to keep one person trapped here, from what I hear. So why would they also make it so that other people couldn't visit? Who would visit the top of a mountain anyway, that the curse's designers could've anticipated? The storm is just a side effect of how much magical energy there is, manifested in the form of a thunderstorm," Chloe explained. "So, in theory The Leaky Bucket should be able to fly out of the storm, and then back in as needed to retreat to base, map out the enemy movements, visit Sita for something, anything we need really."

"What made you think up this tactic?" Akari mused with a hand on her chin.

"Well, you see, in the Clockwork Revolution of 1500..." Chloe began to go on.

"Wow, shiiiit," Sajida said to Sita as the other girls’ conversation spiraled off into boring history stuff. "And I thought my mind was complicated. I only understood about a quarter of that. But oh man, Sita, you have to fuck her at some point. You just have to. She is so hot when I make her try to educate me on something scientific while she's losing control as I undress and touch her. You like that smooth, velvety, soft voice of Chloe's? It seems like it runs in the family, let's just say, and it gets very high pitched when she's about to cum."

"I should know- I made her serenade me with it, over and over," Sajida purred for her mentor, as if to say, "Go get er, dragon!"

Last edited:
"I...." Sita took a deep breath, her eyes locked on Chloe, hanging on to every word she had said, suddenly Chloe was just that she was Chloe, Sita no longer saw Alice, she no longer lusted after her in the way she had proclaimed before, it wasn't some unfinished fuck or some desire to hold on to a long lost lover. It was a genuine love for Chloe. Sita walked up behind Chloe and whispered in her ear, "I think its time you took a break." She whispered it like silk on skin, "Hoping the woman would get the hint."

Chloe, doe-eyed, naive and sweet as she always was, shivered at the whisper in her ear, but didn't really get the subtext of what Sita was saying. Instead, she received supportive hugs from both Akari and Kalisha and a thumbs up from Sajida, just before yawning and saying, "Yeah, I think I could go for another break. I have been working a lot, haven't I? Well, it's all to make sure at least someone can get off this island- er, mountain."

And then find a way for you to get off this mountain too. There we go, brain did not escape Chloe's thoughts.

"You are not your sister..."
Sita lead Chloe to her bedchambers and sat her on the bed as she stared into her eyes, "Chloe, when I first met you, I lusted after you because I saw every bit of Alice in you and that was wrong." She put a hand on Chloe's leg, "You are not your sister, you are you, and I really do have feelings for you, but just you." She leaned in and kissed Chloe and ran her finger down her cheek, in the same manner that Chloe had earlier, "I want you, I want to have you, all of you. Will you accept this?" She asked, hopeful.

"I know it's only been a few days, but while I don't share your intensity of feeling," Chloe said, and wondered whether that was because it was so soon after they'd met or because Chloe had seared off the part of her heart that was capable of longing, that could expand beyond sisterly love like the kind she had- no, still had- for Alice, "I do feel our connection, and want to see where this goes. You know I'm a science nerd, and we always ask questions that may seem silly. Anyway, I have to ask...why me? What did I do to deserve anything good in this world, least of all you?"

Last edited:
"Because you carry the greatest burden of all." She smiled, "You are a genius, and I will not accept you saying anything less than a remark of agreement on that behalf. You carry a burden of so much in your head, it is surprising you have not caved under the weight of it. You carry something else, like your sister, like Akari, and that pulls me towards you, most importantly, your heart, it can love again, just let me show you." Sita cooed sweet nothings into the girl's ear, and kissed her neck, stroked her hair, and slowly her hand crept up the girls leg to her most intimate parts, "Just let me show you."

NOOOOOOOO!!!! the Darkness inside of Chloe screamed in agony.

"Yessss..." Chloe whispered. She was done refusing life. Just so there wasn't any confusion, she sheepishly admitted, "Yes, I suppose I am a genius if you say I am. And yes, I want you. Gods, take me, yes, I want you!" Chloe cried out, touched by the fact that she was no longer just a copy of Alice to mold into her younger sister for Sita. No longer being able to deny her heart. Her resistance as a mortal had been admirable, but now it was overcome. Not by any charms. Not by any bite.

By trust.

Last edited:
Sita grinned and pushed Chloe down onto the bed, then crawled on top of her, "I've waited for this moment eagerly, like a child smelling her mothers cooking." Sita smiled and kissed Chloe, "What have the others told you about, a certain part of my anatomy?" Sita asked, now curious if this was going to be a surprise for Chloe.

Chloe describes how the others have characterized Sita’s penis
"Like a child smelling her mother's cooking." Huh. Odd metaphor, Chloe thought. But it also brought back one of the few memories she had before the time of the experiments, before Alice was even born. When Kate Guthrie looked at Josiah Guthrie with love in her eyes as she served him fried whale strips from what little of the fresh meat he'd been allowed by the whaling company to bring home from months at sea.

Chloe felt that love again. With Sita. Now.

"I, um...I've heard the reviews. Usually it's Sajida screaming, 'FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK!' or Kalisha being all like, 'Gods, you have blessed me with the power of Sita's penis!' So I think the only way it would be less subtle is if you put it in the newspapers." That reminded her how much she missed having newspapers brought to her, or even just picking out one for herself in the morning at the asylum. It was how she stayed informed, and stayed only mildly insane.

"I think I'm eager to do some experiments on your test tube, if you wouldn't mind," Chloe grinned.

Last edited:
Sita chuckled, "Then I will happily be your guinea pig." She pushed off of Chloe and stood, then gave her a little show, slowly, almost painfully slowly stripping for her, till the big moment arrived and the last of her garments were discarded on the floor, and she stood there, pale skinned, and well hung, in all of her glory, arms spread wide wearing nothing but a huge grin on her face.

"I...I don't...wow...how do you...how?!" Chloe asked, in disbelief that the vampire before her had packed away such a monstrous cock. She then started shaking and admitted, "I- I can't do this next part on my own. I need you to help strip me, my love."

Sita cocked her head, "Before I help you, tell me, why can you not do it on your own?"

“I can dress myself, normally,” Chloe said, not wanting to seem too helpless, even if she was feeling that in the best way. “I just am so in awe of you that right now, I can’t do much except gaze upon you. Actually, can I sketch you in my journal before we do anything?”

Sita put a hand on her heart and smiled, "Why, I would be honored." She said, "How do you want me?" She then began striking various poses, jokingly, waiting for Chloe to instruct her.

"No poses...just laying on the bed, looking at me the way that is capturing my heart," Chloe said as she took up a chair next to the bed and pulled out her journal, which she'd chronicled her own history in without fail since her hostile takeover of the ship.

Sita laid on the bed on her side and just gazed at Chloe, smiling, "Wait." She said, "Fangs or no fangs?"

"Fangs, because they're part of who you are. You've taught me to not hate the monster within, so why would I make you hide yours?" Chloe wondered.

Last edited:
Sita positively beamed, she had made an impression on Chloe after all. Her smile was broad, and her rows of razor sharp fangs were shown proudly as she gazed at Chloe with the most love in her eyes she could muster.

Once Chloe finished sketching Sita, she nearly squealed with joy at the masterwork she had created.

"Now take off my clothes and draw me, please," Chloe gulped. "I mean, if you know how to draw. I mean, I'm sure you can, but I don't want to presume and um...I'll stop talking now."

"I can take off your clothes, but I hate to disappoint you, I am a terrible artist, in fact, I haven't even touched a pencil to paper to write anything in years, ya know, lack of a way to talk to the outside world and all." Sita stood, shrugging nervously as she strode towards Chloe.

“That’s alright,” Chloe said while leaning forward to crawl on the bed, and then lying back on the mattress, sweat, grease, dirt and all. "I have a feeling you're better at performance art anyway," she giggled. "Perhaps we can perform the first part of our dance in your bath?"

Sita smiled, "Of course, but first, there is something I have wanted to do for some time now." Sita crawled onto the bed, slid right up next to Chloe like a snake, looked into her eyes, licked her lips and pressed them to Chloe's for a kiss containing all the passion she could muster.

"Oh! Oh? Ohhhhh," was all Chloe could say as she was kissed. Her hands were now snaking up Sita's strong, surprisingly warm back to draw her in closer, and her hips also wrapped around Sita's ass, her legs locking their crotches together. Chloe would soon see how hard Sita's penis was, and Chloe's tight slit that had never felt fingers, let alone a cock like Sita's, was now weeping with its own happiness.

"Carry me to the bathroom, my dear heart," Chloe said, overjoyed that she was getting the intimacy she had lacked for a decade from anything except her hand. (The others had been fantastic at sex, and she was glad they'd technically popped her cherry even if they hadn't moved inside her, but somehow Chloe was connecting with Sita in a much more direct way.)

"Of course." Sita said as she sat up, moved to the edge of the bed, then scooped up Chloe and stood, her now rock hard cock bobbing as she walked, Sita took Chloe to the bathroom and sat her down on a stool like a porcelain doll. Her thick cock brushing against Chloe as she sat her down and turned away, "Oooph, sorry about that." Sita said chuckling as she turned to turn on the faucet, the water came out cold at first, but within a few moments, steam filled the room as the tub filled, Sita turned to face Chloe and smiled.

"Like you should ever be sorry about poking me with your joystick," Chloe grinned, spreading her legs and rubbing her hands over her own chest to entice the vampire, as she waited to be stripped and gently placed in the warm bath.

Back
Top Bottom