Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

“You mean Lord Tyvanwek? I know he secretly masterminded the Day of Fire that allowed elves to rule the world for a brief period, as well as the conquests of Gudaria and Klandethan, but apart from what I told you already...I can’t say that I’ve had much experience with him personally. Why? Is he the elf you mentioned who killed your intended because he couldn’t have her for himself? That, unfortunately, tracks with what little I do know about him.”

Last edited:
"An unfortunate truth." Sita said, clicking her tongue against her teeth, "He is the one that is also responsible for me being trapped here, well not directly, its the witch, but without their alliance I suspect I would be a free woman, do me a favor Akari, after I slaughter all of the dragons and bring him to the ground, kill him." she said, "For me, we will handle his armies but promise you will plunge that blade into his chest and take his heart from it." she wanted her revenge but she also knew she would be more useful taking on armies and on the front lines rather than on a mission to kill one singular person, if the witch was alive however, she would take great pleasure in ripping her limb from limb.

“I cannot promise anything, but my blade thirsts for that monster’s soul, and it has never steered me wrong,” Akari grinned before putting her blade back in its sheath. “And when I do it, I will do it for me. Not anyone else. Am I understood?” she growled.

Perhaps Sita didn’t deserve that tone, but the thief had seen what Sita did to people who got too close to her. Therefore, she needed to make it clear to Sita that the vampire didn’t hold any sway over her decisions. That this path of all-consuming, burning revenge had been her choice alone to take, and she didn’t want anyone following it. She also, more tenderly, didn’t want Sita getting hurt if she died, or when she inevitably faded away upon the completion of her crusade.

Meanwhile, a pair of orange eyes was watching them carefully from the bushes, and were prepared to disappear if spotted.

"Only for you." she said, a bit bitter about that, as she felt he was owed a bit more than what he was getting but she also understood that from Akari's point of view her independence was very important to her, especially after all she had been through. Sit put her hand out gently on Akari's shoulder and sniffed the air, "Stop." she whispered, "There is someone here AND IT SMELLS LIKE A WOLF!" she shouted, turning to the direction she had caught the scent, and tearing off towards it.

Ronan, Sita’s werewolf lover from centuries ago, delivers a message
Akari took off towards the source of the noise as well, but then a piercing howl that seemed to come from the very moon of Nefaris itself echoed around the mountain and made her clasp her hands over her ears and froze them both to the spot. Akari knew it well, for it was the signature cry of the Wolfsbane Order, designed to buy a werewolf time to close the distance on all other magical creatures and go for the kill with their superior speed and strength. And while they could transform at any point, the power of the moon in amplifying that blood curdling yell was apparent.

This was a trait that had served them well in hunting vampires to near extinction. (It was still sonically piercing for most humans and other beings as well, to the point of violent destruction of eardrums or even whole heads, hence why Imperial wolf trappers wore earmuffs.) The only other ways to counter it, she’d realized in the past, were to attack a wolf from range or with stealth, and even then backup was always required for fighting wolves within the Shadow Accord. But that was all useless if you didn’t know one was coming to begin with.

Ronan, once the Queen’s closest companion until she found her heart moving towards another, yet remaining an advocate for peace between warring species and her right hand Commander until he was defeated and thought dead in the middle of the Klandethan People’s Revolution, now regarded Sita and her friend with a sigh.

“Has it really been 361 Imperial years since we last spoke, since I last held you, my friend? Too long, it appears,” he started as the wolf clambered down the rock, dragging dozens of traditional braids behind him. “And yet neither of us have aged a day. I know this to be true, yet am always surprised by our longevity.”

A field of orange eyes snarled all around them, who were growing impatient with their leader’s stalling when they’d been promised a chance for vengeance against a vampire. In order to keep his association with Sita a secret, he continued, knowing she had the strength to move her face enough to reply:

“I’ve only given you a brase” (stun) “as a chance to hear this message. Lord Tyvanwek knows you’re here, and wants you either gone or pledging support to the Confederacy by the end of the week, lest he make the difficult decision to lay siege to the mountain.

“And before you say no...think about it. Humans took everything away from you, trapped you on a mountain for all this time. And what have they done with their freedom that they so desperately wanted, hm? Sickened the Mother World we all call home with their black steam; killed, burned, and seized all the people, land and resources they could; and pushed us aside, calling all of us monsters. Once upon a time, my people fought with yours for thousands of years. Even you, whose kind brought Hell to Emada all those years ago, are not one tenth as cruel as humans are capable of being. So join me, fight alongside me like the old days, and keep the Empire and their blood lust off of your mountain.”

Sita gritted her teeth, blood running down her lips, unable to move, she became angry, till she saw him, "You." she said to him growling, "You are allied with him?" she grew even angrier, "My loyalty, that loyalty went away long ago when he attempted to force Leela into a marriage, then spread a rumor and had the villagers lay siege to my castle with his witch." she spat blood onto the ground, she could wiggle a finger, it would wear off soon, "Then they took her from me, she never loved him, and they killed her right in front of me, my loyalty to him died when Leela breathed her last ragged breath as she bled out in front of me, when I had to watch the light drain from her eyes. "I cannot bridge this gap, nor will I, not for myself, and not for you. So, deliver your message to him and tell him to bring his armies, I will kill them all." she spat more blood, "Now, unless you feel like having a sudden change of heart you and I both know very well what will come next when I break loose from here, and you very well know the outcome for your soldiers as well."

How dare he? Come here, restraining her and then asking for her loyalty to the very man who was responsible for killing Leela, the very man who was hated by everyone she had come into contact with over the past few weeks, granted, these people had all been hurt by him in some way or another so their hatred was justified, and granted she had only come into contact with very little people since her banishing. "I see through you, and you come here with lies!" she shouted, she could move her hand. "You know what happened that night, I could smell you in the air, you were there weren't you?"

Ronan warns Sita of the looming conflict between humanity and other species
Of course I was there!” Ronan yelled at her, frustrated with his former Queen's forgetfulness. "Or has the passage of centuries dulled your memory that much? I advocated for you and your justice and wisdom when you took the throne, even though you sided with the Nether Realm at your creation millennia ago, and on the final day of your rule, I fought alongside you for as long as I could, while dozens of my fellow Wolfsbane died defending a Shtragoi. The only reason you and Leela weren't killed sooner was because I was holding off the left flank of rebels by myself. Once Tyvanwek and Azariah killed her and trapped you here, respectively, I fled and tried to strike back at him where I could from the shadows for more than a hundred years, but his forces defeated mine at the Battle of the Misty Forests in 1743."

With vampires virtually incapable of recovering their former numbers after a systematic campaign of extermination by humans and werewolves, the subjugation of those equally dwindling werewolves who hadn't been annihilated by the Kingdom of Surabamba to Confederate rule ended the more than 10,000 year long Underworld War in favor of elves and humanity.

"I do not like that the Boldcrown Pack is pledged to his vassalage, but it's either that or live- more likely, be slaughtered- under the heel of the Empire. Why don't you ask Sajida how Caledorians have treated her and her people? Or Chloe, how many merfolk her sister, the great and mighty Alice Guthrie, and perhaps also the Destroyer of Prophecy, bled under the ocean at Sanctuary Trench? Or perhaps I should ask Akari, treacherous Shade: how many wolves, vampires, and others begged for mercy before you laughed and plucked out their hearts? Whatever our past differences, humans no longer know any sense of balance or harmony, and will stop at nothing until we are all dead or enslaved."

Now that Sita was able to move more, and Akari's bottled up fury at the other werewolves surrounding her threatened to explode, Ronan kissed his Queen's forehead and said, "Please, at least give it some thought, my beloved," and then moved his disappointed foot soldiers away from the women.

"I can not!" She shouted, taking a step forward towards Ronan, "If you fought with me on that day then you should stay HERE!" she shouted and stomped the earth, "Do not side with the man who seeks to enslave the entire world and put them under his foot, die with some honor and dignity." She turned to Akari sensing her anger, "Akari please stay your hand, Ronan is different, or he was." she said turning back to him and glaring, "I would rather fight your entire pack than side with the filth that calls himself a ruler, I know he is coming, and I will be ready I will fight his dragons myself." Her fists were balled, she was expecting Ronan to strike her at which point a fight would ensue, his entire pack would jump in and she would most likely be overwhelmed and killed, but not before she ripped his spine out through his chest. "You used to have honor." she spat on the ground, "Survival is all you care for now, and if you chose to fight with him when he lays siege to my castle, I promise I will kill you myself even if it takes everything I have." Is what her words said, but her eyes said, "Please, come back to me, fight with me, I have missed you so much."

"I can only promise that now because he has fled like the coward he is," Akari growled. "I cannot say the same if he returns at the head of an army of dogs. If that comes to pass, then I will enjoy putting them all down," she started to laugh, a tinge of evil in her voice. Then the thief cleared her throat.

"Even if he does change his mind, though, he may miss this," she grinned as she held up a clockwork heart necklace by the chain, thumbing the pendant to see if there was any kind of picture inside. "I'm guessing this was either a token of your love for him that you gave to him at some point before falling for Leela, or a similar artifact given to Leela that he recovered. Let me know which it is, but in either case, you should give this to someone special, who deserves it more than him."

Sita stared at the necklace in awe, "Leela." she whispered, "He must have taken it from her body the night she was killed." Her lower lip began to tremble. "He kept it, all of these years." A streak of crimson fell down her face, she gritted her teeth, trying to hold back tears, her effort failed entirely and she started to cry, crimson running down her cheeks. "He kept it." she said in between sobs, "Ronan!" she cried out dropping to her knees. "Please!" more sobbing, "Don't make me do this! Come back!" she was desperate, "I need you." she whispered.

“What I’ve learned...” Akari trailed off after tenderly handing off the necklace, which was clearly important to Sita as the last remnant of Princess Rajkarnikar, and it seemed Ronan had recognized was also important.

“What I’ve learned,” she continued while patting Sita’s back, “is that you should only trust people as far as you can throw them. The problem with you is, you trust too readily because you can throw people rather a long distance.”

Sensing that her metaphor was breaking down, the sardonic cat burglar sighed, “My point is, it can be tough to make accurate judgments of people. Perhaps, if we are patient with Ronan, then he will see the light. But you should not be blinded by anger.”

"You're right." she said, Turning to Akari, again, setting her gaze upon her, "I am so very grateful that you have such a clear head in times like this." She placed a hand on her shoulder, "Allow me to express my gratitude." she leaned forward, aiming her lips at Akari's an attempt to kiss her, which if made contact would most certainly seal Akari's fate and give her a new addiction to Sita's cock.

“To be like this takes discipline. Focus. Calm. These things are...hard-earned for me,” Akari said. And apparently impossible for the jittery vampire to even try to learn.

Like Chloe, she too had anger and Darkness that needed to be managed. But unlike the other countries in the Rim World, where people were told to suppress fear, rage, sadness, so much else, in Gudaria people were taught from a young age to talk slowly, to breathe slowly, to vent their anger out carefully like steam from a teapot, rather than all over the place as if a bomb.

In keeping with that self control, which Akari wished she could let down for once as the perfect lips of the nearly irresistible vampire approached hers, she knew she couldn’t let this happen. It would be so easy for someone else, and also the hardest thing in the world for her, to just do nothing. To lie back and let Sita fuck her. To finally let anyone do so.

Instead, she blocked the vampire’s mouth with a single, stoic finger. That said more than any words could as she turned away and glided on the empty shadow back to the castle.

Last edited:
Sita smiled, that was the second time Akari had turned her down, rejected her, cast off her gaze as if it was nothing. This only made Sita want her much more, she wasn't sure why Akari kept rejecting her but she knew in situations like this asking why only ended the little game they were playing, at least Sita thought it was a game. She strode off into the forest to find Ronan, and have a talk with him, he wanted to know why he had kept the necklace and why he was on the side of the most foul elf to ever walk the face of this world. "Ronan." she called out quietly she knew wolf ears were sensitive and she wouldn't have to talk loud to hear him.

Ronan definitely heard his long-lost beloved, and her soft, lilting cry of his name made the 700-pound werewolf stop dead in his tracks. Wounds long thought closed reopened. As did his guilt at failing her- at failing both women he cared about, even if Leela was more like a distant cousin he mainly cared about by proximity to Sita.

However, he also knew that responding to her was not likely to end well. Either he’d end up fucking her, which he really wanted to now after more than three centuries of waiting and never being with anyone else in the intervening time, but would end up overcomplicating everything. OR, and perhaps even worse, he would have to reject her to her face, which he was worried would destroy her.

And so, Ronan made up his mind to leave. That was, until he heard Akari grab Sita on by the shoulders, hug her tightly, and lambast her to some degree-

“Look, I know you have a big heart, Sita, and I know what it’s like to lose a loved one to Tyvanwek”- in this case, she thought bitterly, she could also relate to Leela herself- “and I would go back to Giichi if I could, but this does not become you. Going after him when he stabbed you in the back leaves you vulnerable to him and his army when you, me, Chloe, Kalisha and even Sajida cannot afford to show any weakness to our enemy.”

“It’s alright, Akari,” Ronan after a painful transformation back into human form. “Look, Sita...I don’t know what you want, or what to say here. Why do you toss my heart around so? Make your intent plain.”

Sita stepped towards Ronan, her face inches from his, "Ronan, you kept it." she said, referencing the clockwork heart necklace. "All these years, you knew you would see me again didn't you? Why do you side with him, if you kept the heart, and you knew what he did then why are you fighting for him, if you care for me, if you still love me in that heart of yours." she placed her ice cold palm on his chest, right over his heart, "Then fight with me, fight for me, we may not be in love anymore, not in the chemical way, but my love for you goes beyond the physical." a streak of crimson ran down her face, "Please." she begged, "You cannot do this, I do not wish to face you on the field of battle Ronan, I don't think I could bare to take your life." Her hand was still over his heart as she looked him in the eyes, "Please." she begged, silently.

“We may not be in love anymore, not in the chemical way, but my love for you goes beyond the physical."

As soon as Ronan heard that, he wanted to shake her and yell, “But I never stopped loving you in every sense of the word. Why can’t you see that, or that the humans do not really care for you, apart from the castle you let them stay at? Why won’t you fight alongside me, like old times?”

As he reflected that this would not be helpful for anyone, he also didn’t realize that the three humans were looking for her in the depths of the woods. These women very much cared about Sita after all, despite only Kalisha admitting her feelings for the vampire out loud, and that only after knowing her for seven years. But Ronan, ignorant of all that, refused to answer her question and said:

“I can...delay Tyvanwek’s forces. Tell him that you’re contemplating joining with him and need a few weeks to think it over. He knows he can’t have a war with both you and the Empire, so he’ll try to gauge where you’re at. In order to extend that grace period as long as possible, keep your cards close to your chest while I figure another way out of this that works to benefit us both. That’s the best I can do for you now, since I have to go and take care of the young pups now. In the meantime, try not to cause trouble for once, and I hope we do not need to meet in the field of battle.”

In moments, he had vanished, consumed by the shadowy forests and his own darkened conscience. The only other person there was Akari, who asked with a frown that ruffled her hood, “Can we trust him? Do you trust him?”

Last edited:
"Yes." Sita said, staring into the woods, "With everything I have." she was still clutching the necklace, "He still harbors a love for me, if he said he will delay Tyvanwek's forces, then he will. We have to move in silence now Akari, relay information to your forces that they are to approach from the back of the mountain under the cover of night, "He said we should play our cards close, and that's what we must do, I trust him not to betray us." She turned to Akari, this time not setting her gaze on the woman, she had resisted twice, and it was clear Akari was uninterested in her mind at least. "So, what do you think of this then?"

Kalisha et al. find Akari and Sita after Ronan agrees to try to delay the elvish army
Yes. With everything I have.

Akari didn’t want to admit this to herself, but her heart sank when Sita said this out loud. How could Sita possibly place such confidence in that werewolf, when he had been placed in charge of an army designed to destroy her? For a centuries old vampire, she was proving quite naive to the skeptical thief; and yet, this strangely drew the Gudarian to the taller woman.

Now the Takahashi clan’s youngest warrior placed both hands on Sita’s shoulders while facing her, closing her eyes, and mumbling a few words in Gudarian. Then she spoke once again, this time in flawless Klandethani, the language of Sita’s birth. This way, if the others came around, they would not overhear.

“If that is what your heart says, then I too, trust it for now.” Sita, after all, did seem to have a heart, or something resembling one for a creature of the night. “But I will also defend it. If he so much as looks at you in a way that makes you uncomfortable, he’s going to need a new throat pretty soon. And in the meantime, I’ve prayed to...whatever is out there that my forces make it in time to counteract anything Tyvanwek does have planned.”

The look Akari gave was one of concern, but also care. She wanted to say more, and her mask ruffled somewhat while her mouth began to form words. However, she was quickly interrupted by the other girls calling out for her.

Surprisingly, it was Chloe who leapt into Sita’s arms now, knocking aside the thief in her sobbing embrace of the vampire’s cold skin. “I- I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you run away!”

“She’s been like this the whole walk,” Sajida explained. “I’m just glad you’re okay.” She tried to hastily clarify, “So that Chloe doesn’t wail my ears off. Besides, you’re a better ‘Last Vampire of Legend’ type than I am.” But she also smiled, breaking her stony facade, even just a bit.

“I love you, Sita...have for years,” Kalisha said as she embraced Akari, Chloe and Sita, much to the discomfort of the most petite woman in the group. (For her part, Akari decided that she didn’t mind being unable to breathe that much once the hug pressed her crotch into Sita’s bulge to a degree.)

“But please, at least leave a note if you’re going to run away again. Or I may have to discipline you, young lady,” Kalisha said, pretending to be stern but winking at her.

Sita declares her love towards all four women staying with her
"Wait." Sita turned, grinning at Akari, "Did you just say you would protect my heart?" The grin became wider, "You do feel for me don't you? You resisted out of duty not out of a lack of interest."

"Oof." Sita said laughing as Chloe collided with her and Sita picked her up and held her, "Hey there little one." she said then the events came flashing back to her and her face became somber, "Its me who should be sorry." Sita said, "I destroyed something of yours that you worked very hard on, and treasured very much, my stupidity and anger cost you something dearly and I cannot replace it. I pledge my whole eternity to help you get it back." She smiled, hoping it was enough.

Sajida said her part and the girls embraced her, she realized this was the closest thing to family she ever had in a long time, and she was determined to fight for it. "Don't threaten me with a good time." Sita said to Kalisha, and continued hugging the girls. "I love you all." she whispered, kissing each and every one of their foreheads.

“I am duty-bound to protect you, including your heart,” Akari blushed, “because you heard me out and are supporting my cause. Nothing more to it than that.” But beneath her stoic exterior, she was trembling and her will grew weak.

“I...can start with that,” Chloe beamed as she kissed Sita’s forehead in return for the shiver-inducing kiss the vampire gave her that crackled across her forehead. “Perhaps you can join me in my airship when I finish repairing the frame and balloon tomorrow? We can’t really fly, because of your curse and because this is only a ground test of the patched up balloon, with the Leaky Bucket remaining motionless and lashed to the ground, but even that would help as well.” That simple apology had gotten Chloe curious about the vampire again, and she wanted to know whether Sita could last a whole conversation without mentioning her sister.

Meanwhile, Sajida wriggled her way out of the hug pile and Kalisha laughed before guiding everyone back home with lightning emerging from her clockwork hand to cut through the darkness.

Once they arrived home, Chloe executed on her plan to enlist Kalisha and Sajida’s help lifting and moving around the needed materials and tools, working long through the night. Akari, meanwhile, sent a message with her crow to warn her forces about the situation and offered to help, but was clearly mentally exhausted, and retired to her own room while Chloe insisted to Sita that she take a break in hers.

Last edited:
"I would like that very much." Sita said smiling as they walked inside, Chloe literally had Sita and Sajida doing all of the heavy lifting, but Sita did not mind, she almost felt it was a penance for what she did to Chloe's book, even if she could not re write the words or stitch the pages back together, she wanted to do all she could to repay Chloe, maybe even perhaps Chloe would let her tell the story of her and Leela in its correct events, not the one that was written painting Sita as a monster. Sita followed Chloe to her room and sat on the bed, "You know I really don't get tired right?" she said biting her tongue, "So the break is quite unnecessary." What was Chloe up to? Sita wondered, although her intuition had probably guessed the next steps perfectly, she still tried her best to feign ignorance of the whole ordeal, she wanted it to feel as much of a surprise as possible.

Kalisha, for her part, decided that she was more useful as an engineering mind right alongside Chloe. Besides, spending time with such a cute, funny, bloody brilliant girl was not a problem. Having had one taste of the innocent Caledorian girl, she would do anything to make that sweet heart smile. But she also did nothing to object to Chloe’s decision to request a break with Sita. Kalisha figured that Chloe was going to do her part to build a detente with Sita now that the vampire had apologized for destroying her book.

“Well, my lady, respectfully, it’s been an extremely long day and I am wanting to retire to my quarters for the night…I was wondering if you would hold me until I fall asleep. I, I missed you when you were gone, and I had no idea where you were, and- oh, fuck it, I’m sorry. I’ll just shut up and let you hug me. Just hugging, okay? No biting, and no sex.”

Sita smiled, "Of course." she said as she laid on the bed on a pillow, opening her arms, "Come on then." she said with a huge toothy smile, no longer afraid to hide her fangs as she knew the girl was not afraid, and Sita was not ashamed. "Before we sleep, because I will be sleeping here, beside you, as long as that is okay. I want to ask you something, well its more like a request. When you re write that book, and I know you are going to, please let me tell my story, please let me tell the world what really happened between me and Leela, and why I was cursed here. I imagine you could fill an entire book with my history alone. Would you? Help me write that book?" She asked this in earnest.

“It all depends on whether I can purchase the rights to rewrite the book. That is what I’ve been saving up for for years, but I don’t know if it’s enough,” Chloe explained. “I also don’t know who would be a living descendant of the author that I’d possibly contact with that kind of request. But also, my memory can’t serve as a basis for this. I need to get the latest edition to even know where to begin. But once I do, I’ll definitely include you.” Once she said her peace, she hugged Sita briefly before going back under the covers.

Back
Top Bottom