Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Hall of the Mountain Queen (CasualVelociraptor x Alisa_Perne)

This only drove Sita's seething rage to its boiling point and she pushed Sajida into the stone, cracking it, she punched the stone next to Sajida and cause it to explode into smaller rocks shattering rocks cutting Sita's face, tearing skin from bone and shattering her fingers, she held her hand up before her face as her broken beyond relief hand healed itself slowly, "Leela." She said, crimson pouring down her face. "What have I done?" she asked, not anyone in particular. "Chloe, the book! What have I done?!" she shouted at the sky, "Leela!" She shouted at the sky, then set her eyes to the horizon, "YOU!" she shouted at the village below as if they could hear her, "YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!" She strode off towards the invisible barrier again, and again it rocketed her back against the castle wall, shattering the stone. She stood, took off running at full speed, she hit the barrier as hard as she could, and it hit back, it flung her into the wall, a loud crack was heard and she fell over in a heap, "Chloe..." she cried, "I'm sorry." Sita passed out, and gave up.

A castle is divided against itself, while the Final War brews at its doorstep
"WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN IDIOT?!?!" Sajida wanted to scream at herself for falling in love with someone who was hurting her.

For letting anyone hurt her after how she'd been beaten within an inch of her life and turned into a piece of meat for a man's relief. And yet, Sita in her moment of rage had forgotten all that trauma that Sajida had endured and taken Sita’s own out on her. The very moment that Sita passed out, Sajida wished for a moment that she had died of her wounds while she still could and cursed Alice for her survival, and then in another moment that she had ripped both their heads off after turning to spare herself this hurt. And then she hissed in Sita's ear, "If you ever touch me in anger again, I will fucking rip you to pieces, do you understand?!" then kicked the prone, rain soaked body of the pathetic Queen of Nothing below before walking away...

And then the moon of Nefaris appeared, and once again Shandura calmed Sajida's heart, as if to say, You're more than a monster. I gave you life, and now you have to give love. Until she turned around, sighed, and then lifted her over her back like a net full of fish. The progenitor of Sajida's disease weighed just as much as one too, for despite her slender albeit buxom figure, Sita was very muscular.

"You figure out what to do with this one," Sajida grumped at Kalisha, who was cradling a naked, sleeping Chloe in her arms, while depositing the lump of a woman off her shoulders and onto the couch.

"Shhhhh!!!" Kalisha hushed her vampire friend. "I just got her to calm down." With a gentle, warm bath, a massage, and a fingering that the Caledorian enthusiastically enjoyed until falling asleep after her climax. "If you wake her up, or aggravate her now, you may kill us all."

Once Kalisha got Chloe into bed and curled up next to her, Sajida reluctantly picked up Sita again, this time thrown over one shoulder, and brought her to the stables where Akari was resting. Or rather, had been, until the irritated Bamban woke her up by flopping Sita onto the hay next to her.

"Here, she's your problem now, thief," Sajida spat.

"But I'm tied up. What if she tries to bite me?!" the sleepy Gudarian demanded in a half-yawn.

"Explain the part where I give a shit, human scum." Then Sajida stormed off, while Akari spat at the vampire in the same quiet defiance she'd always possessed.

Meanwhile, in Bakhara Galun...

Lord Iarmenor Tyvanwek, Lord Governor of the Confederate Colonial States of Gudaria and Klandethan and may the gods protect him, tsked at the burnt remnants of the village from atop his fearsome, fifty-foot tall oliphaunt, as dragons shepherded the waterfeet that were being confiscated to feed the Confederate Army, alongside the women that would make for fine breeders and the child slaves that would forget their dead fathers and brothers and instead serve and fear their masters.

"Humans are such morons," he smirked at his spy. "I give them a simple choice: reveal their Shadow Accord friends, or perish. And yet, their pathetic soldiers were so surprised when I squashed them like so many flies."

"YOU! YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!"

"Wh-what was that, my lord?" the adviser wondered. Then he thought to explain it away as a mere reverberation from the thunder of a nearby Imperial bombing raid, but the Confederate commander instead interjected-

"It's her. The so-called Mountain Queen. I'd recognize that voice from anywhere." After all, he'd helped the Klandethanis overthrow her 261 years ago (and then conquered the weakened Klandethan People's Republic three years later; again, humans were so cute with their toy nations that amused him to knock down), and taken great joy in watching Princess Rajkarnikar's eyes go dark in front of Lady Sita, since he couldn't have Leela for himself. The rebels had initially wanted to kill Sita, and he didn't blame them, but the hopelessness and fury in Sita's eyes had convinced Lord Tyvanwek to spare her life so she would roil in a prison of her own making.

That battle had also secured the services of the witch Azariah Gilroar to neutralize her with one of the most powerful warding spells in existence. She had become a key Confederate ally to this day, which had the pleasing side effect of making him indispensable in any military endeavor, and promoting him rapidly up the ranks of nobility that he had so craved. "Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary."

He'd shared that same sentiment to his advisors when the war broke out. He'd been frustrated by Caledoria's insolence in successfully defying elvish rule during the Clockwork Revolution of 1500, always wanted to squash them again like the bugs they were, and had been frustrated as the Confederation Council sat on their delicate asses for centuries while Caledoria grew in strength until it became an Empire capable of going toe to toe with the Ananki on the world stage while the entire realm decayed, just as he'd warned would happen.

His only regret was that he hadn't been there to personally massacre every single man, woman and child in Radiant City he could the night of June 13th, but alas, duty had called. He also secretly hoped that the human who got away from him in 1890, the Gudarian who killed his best soldier and took his dagger before Lord Tyvanwek could make her into his docile, dutiful fuck toy, the one whose simpering boyfriend and parents begged for their lives before their throats were drained, would be here as well so he could finally make her love him. He had no proof, but he had a hunch. More like...de ja vu? It was hard to explain, but an interesting feeling that needed to be investigated.

"Should we climb the mountain and attack?"

"I like your thinking, but even with the curse limiting her movements, without overwhelming force and the intelligence with which to prepare an attack, that would be a waste of useful units," Lord Tyvanwek replied. He then stroked his impeccable chin and grinned, "We need to focus our efforts on containing the Empire until we can launch incursions of our own into Bamba. The mountain will be key to that later, but I think that for now, it's time the wolves had their fun and then reported back. And do be sure to send an expense report to the Council by your fastest crow. They'll fast track our invoice, don't worry."

He didn't expect the werewolves to win against Lady Sita. They probably didn't expect to win either. But if even one of them survived the return journey, he would know what to expect. That was the art of war; probing for weaknesses and then striking with efficiency.

At the same time, the Shadow Accord forces lurked from the nearby woods. They were a motley crew of: Bamban guerilla fighters and mostly Surai assassins called Jadwan Badshahon Ka Haath- Hand of the Twin Kings, often Haath or the Hand for short- hardened by two bitter years of rebelling against the Empire, Midvadirian Nightstalker assassins touched a bit by the Darkness, dispossessed Thieves Guild rogues from various chapters, and assorted mercenaries, hid in the bushes and behind the trees.

One of them raised his crossbow and prepared to brain the central figure in the bloody elvish campaign to keep upstart humanity "in their place," but then his comrade pushed it down.

"Why did you do that?" he hissed. "I had the shot!"

"Sure, maybe you would've killed one of the most powerful elves in the entire Confederacy, and then we would have all died, and for what?" she demanded, still keeping her voice down.

"That's what you said when we stood by and did nothing as this village, my village, burned to the ground!"

"We got as many people out as we could without being seen, you insolent boy," she now growled. "If we fought every battle we wanted to, we would lose. War is about picking the battles you can win, and make no mistake that we will still lose many. All we can do is sting the bull until he falls down tired, and try not to get swatted."

"Speaking of which," a third person, a sympathetic elf turned traitor to his own Confederacy to fight with the "terrorists," whispered, "has anyone heard from Akari?"

"No," the commander said. "But we need to find out. That's our next move..."

Last edited:
Sita rolled over and groaned, "Oh whhhhhhhhhhy?" she shouted, then she locked eyes with Akari, "You." she said standing, "Chloe told me who you were and what relic you posses." she pulled Akari to her feet, "Something terrible is coming and it is coming here, very quickly." She said, "I will free you, even give you Alice's hair, the relic that you seek, but you must muster your forces and aide me." she said, "War is coming Akari, and its coming to my doorstep, you must contact your forces and bring them here, do it, or die." Sita hated that ultimatum, so stereo typical, but if an army was headed her way, and it was lead by the elf, she could not fight them alone. "Do you understand?" she asked, eyes glowing a hungry crimson, "Answer quickly, for I am thirsty." She was bluffing, but Akari would have no way of knowing as she opened her mouth revealing a menacing, fanged grin.

Last edited:
Akari was awkwardly pulled to her feet with her arms still tied behind her back. Then she thought about it, and realized that despite her threats, the vampire was giving up her last leverage by letting her go free. If Sita tried to bite her now, then Akari was finished. But if she did so after unlocking the whalebone cuffs, Akari's dagger would run straight through her and that would be the end of the legend of the Mountain Queen. So the only possible explanation for Sita letting her go was to unleash Akari and her power on the bigger threat- the war at her doorstep, as Lady Sita had so emphatically called it, and not without good reason.

But Akari was not concerned with the titanic clash between Confederacy and Empire, the sound and fury of which encircled the mountain. At least, it would not be a going concern yet. (There were some rumors that the Empire had been bankrolling the Shadow Accord since its inception, but while that made sense, whoever was behind the effort had clearly covered their tracks well, and besides, it was not her problem.) Instead, her blood turned as cold as Sita’s as she thought of her real foe.

"Lord Tyvanwek is coming, isn't he?" Akari asked through the mask that covered most of her face, her eyes lowered at the floor in anger, her nose filled to the brim with dung, blood, and sex. "That pig will never leave me alone until he forces himself upon me at last." Which is why, after honing her skills as a thief, she'd taken many a contract for underworld organizations in the past year hoping to get close to him, take some money from him without him even knowing, and then turn around and stake him in his blackened heart once and for all.

Once she'd found the right thread to pull on (and still felt unclean after learning of his connection to it), that was when she reached out to some old Thieves Guild friends who she then realized had joined the Shadow Accord, and joined up in order to go on this mission for the rebellion, becoming a feared presence in the hearts of elves, orcs, werewolves...anyone who dared oppose them in their struggle for human freedom. This revolution, she thought with some amusement on her face, had started around the same time as she'd been assaulted by him and his goon, and now, where she would never have associated herself with anyone before, she and that movement were inextricably connected. She didn't know whether it was a coincidence or not, but it seemed darkly funny to her.

"Alright, it appears we share a common enemy. Once you let me go and I get to the cliff face overlooking Bakhara Galun, I'll send a messenger crow to my contacts with word that I have the hair. That's where my cell is currently located and awaiting my instructions, to be clear," Akari replied. "After which we'll assuredly gain their support. And, most likely, that of the entire worldwide Thieves Guild, which is understandably pissed that the Confederacy is quashing the black market in their territory." Unlike the Empire, which had an understanding, and used the Thieves Guild to keep a lid on organized crime; or the Alliance and Olsea Kingdom, which were spread too thin to obliterate them the way that the other two superpowers could.

Last edited:
"Yes, the elf is coming here." Sita said, "He wants his revenge, the woman he was supposed to marry, married me instead, and in an effort to get her back the villagers killed her and blamed me, it's a long story, and to be honest, it was never written correctly, maybe one day I will tell it as it truly is, not by the humans who paint me as a monster. They made me this monster after all, look, just go and do what you must, post haste, once you have sent for your contacts find me in my castle." Sita said, and she sat Akari on her feet and freed her from her cuffs. Sita then walked back to the room where Chloe and Kalisha were.

"Chloe....I'm sorry." Sita said, whispering, "Is she okay Kalisha?"

β€œShhhhh!!!” Kalisha shushed Sita harshly as Chloe slept peacefully at last, then threw a robe over her body (despite no one being able to see her in this pitch black) in order to see Sita. β€œEven if we weren’t waiting for Chloe to calm down, you are...not in a great position to be apologizing to anyone, my love. Sajida told me you injured her face repeatedly after she tried to prevent you from throwing yourself against the curse’s ward again and again, and of course, you really hurt Chloe, which we both know. So I would say just go off with your new girl and talk to us in the morning.”

Last edited:
"No." Sita said, "I refuse." She sat on the floor, crossed her legs in the lotus position, "I will wait all night if I must but I need to apologize and speak with Chloe, I was stupid, I owe her an apology." Sita sat there, staring at Chloe, regret, sadness, anger at herself, all of these emotions filling her. Regret...on the premise of regret, Sita had not truly felt remorse in some time, she had almost forgotten what it felt like, overwhelming sadness, anger at one self and a deep feeling of dread, all of these feelings combined to make her loathe herself more. "Kalisha." Sita whispered, "I am sorry to you as well. I am sorry that I dragged you into this, I am sorry that you have seen a side of me that hates myself. I have problems with my aggressions, that I do not understand how to deal with properly, so I turn to self mutilation. Please, forgive me."

β€œAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” Chloe screamed in her dreams as the monster tried to claw its way to the surface. Just Sita’s very presence was noxious to her at the moment.

β€œGet out, and get out quickly. I know you mean well, but I promise we’ll talk later,” Kalisha said and closed the door.

Sajida now appeared behind Sita, glowering, β€œMean well, huh? Did you mean well when you sliced my face open? Hm? Or smashed me against the wall? All I was doing was trying to help you, but from what I saw, it seemed like Chloe was only trying to help you when you touched a Darkness artifact like a moron too.”

Last edited:
"Sajida...I." Sita sighed, "See, this is why I would rather just end my own life!" she stormed out of the room, "THE MOMENT SOMEONE LOVES ME ITS TAKEN FROM ME OR I HURT THEM!" she shouted storming out of the castle, slamming the big oak door behind her. Once again, standing outside in the wind and the rain, dropping to her knees, opening her arms, she wanted to be struck by lightning, she wanted to be blown off the mountain, she wanted some form of death to come, and to come swiftly, she couldn't stand herself, all of her anger, all of her rage, boiling to the surface, she missed Leela, she missed Alice, she just wanted to turn back the clock, she wanted her friends that were dear to her back and her love at her side. Sita sat there on the cold, wet, muddy ground, wind battering her, rain soaking her. "I want to die." She whispered.

She stood, staring at the storm, "DO YOU HEAR ME?!" she shouted, "I'M RIGHT HERE!" she pounded on her chest, "I'M RIGHT HERE!!!" she shouted even louder, "COME AND GET ME COME AND-" she dropped to her knees, "End my wretched existence." crimson streaked down her face, the queen of the mountain, queen of nothing more like it, was giving up, she had hurt Sajida, upset Chloe, Akari may never return or would betray her, she thought, and Kalisha, poor Kalisha had been dragged into this too, and what did all of these women have in common? Sita had or still did love them. "Everything and everyone I love dies." She was giving up.

Kalisha groaned in annoyance as she quickly covered Chloe’s ears to make sure that she didn’t wake up from the racket outside. Meanwhile, Sajida ran outside the house in disgust to shout her frustrations with her fellow vampire into the stormy void, not realizing that she was having suicidal thoughts and needed help, not shunning.

Akari, however, did hear her. It snapped the thief out of her funk that she’d been entranced by upon seeing the smoldering ruins of the village (not to mention, worries that her messenger crow hadn’t been able to reach to hear the other woman’s pain). That, she realized, was the sound of ultimate suffering. Her heart had made that same cry when her entire world came crashing down, and then her only companion became the Void, her only ally The Darkness. She’d wished for them both to swallow her up as she dragged her broken and bleeding body along the ground with no one to hear her, until the power of the Siphon saved her life.

β€œI can’t say I’ve been exactly where you are,” the shade said as she materialized behind Sita, speaking through the thin fabric wall over her mouth. β€œHowever, I have felt what you have. Even contemplated taking the Siphon and driving it between my breasts to end my suffering.”

β€œBut if I had? Then, as much as I admire the tenacity of the Shadow Accord, they would have stood no chance. A lot more people would be dead if I had focused solely on my pain.”

"Then what would you do?" Sita said standing up and turning to face Akari, "What did you do?" She wiped the crimson from her face as a fresh streak rolled down her cheek. "I'm a monster." she said baring her fangs, "You know why I have these? There was a war, long ago, vampires and werewolves and humans and elves, we were all locked in constant conflict. The werewolves bred machines of war, they made beasts just for combat, so we did too. That was my purpose, war, these fangs are not meant for puncturing flesh and drinking blood, they are meant to rip, tear, rend, destroy, I have a venom in my blood, it causes anyone great pain that is not a vampire, all I have to do is bite." she clamped her jaws shut to emphasize the word bite, "Destruction is all I cause, I was foolish to rule an entire country and foolish to fall in love, yet here I am, still alive, the war is over and an old elf who wants revenge for something that happened over 200 years ago is coming to my castle to kill me. Why don't all of you leave, let me die the way I was supposed to, fighting my enemies."

Akari explains her past with Lord Tyvanwek
β€œMy purpose originally wasn’t to steal and kill and claw for everything I could...when I was 16, I was sold into seven years of indentured servitude by my parents as a dancing girl for Lord Tyvanwek, and then sold again into marriage with him, like I was just another art piece for his wall,” Akari sighed. β€œBut, there was a boy. A mere custodian’s apprentice. His name was Giichi. Just Giichi, since he had no parents. (Honestly, he probably lucked out). What he did have was a smile and a laugh that he shared with me every night that energized me after hours of being forced to endure the stares of old perverts.”

β€œThen I visited an Oracle one night, and she told me that on a night filled with light such as this, I would be joined with my true love under the shade of a tree. I desperately hoped it would be Giichi, so I told him how I felt and to meet me under the tree where we watched the stars as kids, while I laid down with the panties removed from the dancing costume he liked the most so that he could join with me easily. That same getup has been my main uniform every day for the past three years. I have not lain with anyone since.”

She pointed to her uniform, mask and all to emphasize her point.

β€œI laid there for two hours, until Tyvanwek found and tried to rape me while his enforcer held me down and put the Siphon at my throat. But I took it, killed him, and chased Tyvanwek away. Then I was hidden by the Darkness when Tyvanwek returned with his men, until I realized Giichi would never come for me. Then, I accepted the Darkness’s control of me via the Siphon and disappeared. I only learned later of his brutal disembowelment as well as that of my parents, an example of Tyvanwek staking his claim to any human girl he wanted.

β€œSo I honed myself into a weapon,” Akari concluded as her weapons materialized again; then she quickly dematerialized them just in case Sita got any dumb ideas about touching them again.

β€œA monster of his making, capable of one day gutting him like the animal he is. Lady Sita, you may think you’re alone with your demons, or in this fight. But only a fool goes to die for their country, especially alone; we five monsters at the top of our mountain- we’re stuck here now and might as well make the most of it- will stand a better chance of fighting off the incursion than you by yourself. Not to mention, although my forces have been devastated tonight by the Confederates, I do not believe for one second that they are broken. They may or may not get my message, but they have to know that this is the best fortified place to hold out.”

Last edited:
"You still never answered my question. Why would you stay? Why would any of you stay, aside from you I have hurt everyone else in this castle and broken their hearts numerous times." she wiped the crimson from her face, "So why then? Why not leave the queen of the mountain, damned to her fate, why risk your life and the lives of your forces to protect this?" she gestured to the cold, wet, muddy mountain, "I understand your and my grievance with Tyvanwek, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend but why here and now?" Sita was still shocked that Akari even listened to her, she half expected her to slip away into the night as soon as she had the chance never to be seen, it wasn't as if Sita could actually find her, that was simply a bluff to scare Akari, although she never saw a single bit of fear in her eyes. Then it occured to her Akari feared nothing, a predator fears nothing, not even its own death, Akari and Sita had that in common, they were both predators, maybe this would work out after all.

β€œI can’t speak for any of the others,” Akari muttered, since she obviously didn’t know any of them all that well. β€œHowever, I’m staying because I feel like my cell, and others nearby, would be best positioned to hold off the Confederate Army from here. They have driven rebel forces underground all over Gudaria and Klandethan due to the largely flat, open plains making them ideal for dragon attacks from above. Even the thickest of woods can be navigated with ease by their much more skilled forces, or simply burned to the ground and stormed. But here, we have the high ground, their dragons have to work harder to flap their wings on thinner air, and we have a storm surrounding us, and an airship that- if we can get Chloe to agree- would be able to do excellent reconnaissance. And if we cannot hold them here, on the ceiling of the world at 30,000 feet, where can we possibly hope to prevail?”

"I knew there was a reason I did not kill you." Sita said with a smile, this was her way of saying she was glad Akari was going to uphold her end and that she would be useful, it was also her way of saying thanks. "As promised, if you do this, and we triumph, the hair will be yours, but I must ask, what do you intend to do with it, it will be hard for me to part with considering it is the only remains of Alice that I have, and I miss her dearly." Sita paused for a moment, "Would I....be able to visit it?" she asked, almost as if the hair was a prisoner or some sort of living object, she had kept it and would frequently look at it and talk to it, she missed Alice that much.

β€œWear it like a wig and reenact the storied deeds of the World’s Greatest Detective,” Akari said with a very serious looking face. Then she cracked a smile and quipped, β€œNah, my people”- if they were still alive, importantly- β€œwill probably take it for safekeeping, study it, and then try to figure out what to do with it to keep it out of the Confederacy’s hands, since we know they have a keen interest in the Darkness.”

Last edited:
"Promise it will be safe?" Sita asked, "It's the only thing I have that reminds me of Alice, I couldn't keep her heart, but her hair was a gift to me. Please, keep it safe."

β€œIf I cannot keep it safe, then may I plunge the Siphon in my heart. I swear on the graves of Giichi and my family that nothing will happen to it,” Akari said, kneeling before the Queen of the Mountain and making this solemn oath with her right hand over her heart.

Sita smiled and shed a single crimson tear, "Please don't, there are very few perfect breasts left in the world, it would be a shame to defile such a set." she said, "Now, your forces, how far are they and when shall they arrive? I feel our enemy is closer than we may think." she said, "When I shouted at the sky I felt an age old connection only beings as old as myself feel, we can sense the presence of others, their power, I felt his and I am sure he felt mine, he cannot be far." she said, looking to the sky, "Tell me Akari, have you ever seen a vampire fight a dragon?"

Last edited:
Akari was glad her mask hid her blush as Sita complimented her chest, but she also frowned and crossed her arms over her chest in an attempt to seem unmoved by it. Then she looked over the ridge at the smoke rising from the dead village.

β€œMy guess is that Lord Tyvanwek destroyed Bakhara Galun for harboring my comrades, who have probably gone into hiding. It could take anywhere from a few days to a week for them to make it up this treacherous mountain, whereas we have to be prepared for a dragon attack any day now,” Akari explained. β€œAnd speaking of dragons, no...I can’t say I have,” she replied to Sita’s other question, raising an eyebrow.

"Well you will." She smiled looking at the horizon and the smoke that came over it, "Prepared? I am more than prepared to face down the fire and teeth of those monsters, they will not take my home from me, they will not take my friends from me." Her voice was starting to sound confident again, "They think that I am trapped here, but I vow, the only bodies that leave this mountain, will be the dead ones I throw from its peak!" she smiled, turning to Akari, "Thank you."

β€œThen our preparations start tomorrow, and when the war comes to us, we will bring it right back to them!” Akari yelled. β€œYou hear that?!” she then shouted down the mountain, knowing her voice wouldn’t carry nearly as far as that of the Mountain Queen. β€œI will have my revenge. We all will!”

Then she cleared her throat and said, β€œMine will be trying once again to get in touch with my unit. Yours will be to never again think of ending it all; you are needed here, I promise, and not just for our pure, primal survival, but for the hearts of those you love, and even those you have hurt. Do you understand me?”

Sita nodded, "Thank you Akari." she said with a smile, she then turned and gazed into her eyes, wantonly, "I know this is sudden, and I must apologize ahead of time if it is too forward or if you are offended by it but, would you like to- " she swallowed. "Lay with me? I mean if you don't or I offended you I am entirely sorry, I am not some sort of perverted woman who has sex with everyone she meets, well, okay so lately it has been that way, but, its not with everyone and quite frankly I think we could both use the uh, the release." she rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

As soon as Sita locked eyes with Akari, the thief’s own eyes widened with clear arousal, for her Darkness didn’t leave her fully immune to the vampire’s charming eyes. She was also only human, and having seen Sita’s body, the thought that the vampire’s massive cock would break in her tiny cunt was making the Gudarian squirm with the temptation to give in. But she was also able to break eye contact and stare at the stars over Sita’s left shoulder instead.

β€œLet’s just return to the castle to rest and regain our strength. Such discussions are better made after we get our feet underneath us,” Akari now said bluntly.

A look of disappointment crossed Sita's face but she also understood Akari's logic, "Very well." Sita said, "Lead the way." Although she was disappointed that she did not get to bed the beautiful woman, there were others, and there was also Chloe whom she desired the most out of them all, she was unsure if it was because she resisted her gaze, or if it was because she had not bed her yet, the more probably reason was her resemblance to Alice. Sadness washed over her but only for a brief second, other matters were at hand. "Akari?" Sita started, "What do you know about our enemy?"

Back
Top Bottom