Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Supervillain's Daughter [no step fam. real incest. lighthearted. smut focused.]

"You can do alot when you're still just a teen and your daddy's a billionaire alleged criminal with a penchant for saving the world in between his fighting with other metahumans. It's too bad you can't have a boyfriend."
-One of YC's haters on social media.

So yeah I'm looking to play a Supervillain who's one of those mature ones that teams up with the good guys to save the world and can often be more antihero than villain. But is also literally mature. He's a boss. He takes care of his business he takes care of his daughter. He keeps tabs on his ex wife ever since she ran of with that good guy.

And I'm looking for a partner to play his daughter at age [site minimum], as a sexual relationship begins to develop between them.

Details can be discussed in PMs. Don't post here pls.

I don't normally do fandoms or canon characters, but if you want to be the daughter of a specific supervillain, bring it up. I might be down.

Also I am happy to play monstrous villains if anyone is Into that. (And if you like ferals, please see my Beast Idea)

Back
Top Bottom