Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Getting Over The Past | Jagger & Sunshine

Sunshine and Whiskey

❝I spit lightning crack, boom! ⚡❞
Withdrawn
It was finally final.
She had waited for this day for quite some time and it was finally done. Her divorce was very peaceful but she got what she wanted and her ex-husband, got what he wanted. Their case was one of the most civil that the court and judge had ever seen, which was documented by the judge. Although the divorce went in her favor, she needed to get away for a while. Not having an idea where she was going, she had decided to call up her brother and see if she could spend some time with him and hoping that she wouldn't be imposing on him and his wife.
Samantha decided to drive so that she could see the scenery on the way to his home. Though as her hands were upon the steering wheel, the ring shimmered in the sunlight and she couldn't take her eyes off of it. It was still dawned upon her finger for sentimental value because she did love her husband very much so. A sigh escaped over her parted lips as she came up to a red light, twirling the ring around her finger before she finally took it off then put it inside of her glove compartment. Samantha decided that she needed to take it off before she went over to your brother's house. She really did not feel like hearing one of his speeches, or anything from him, period.
Of course, she knows that he is going to say something anyway. She was just mere miles from his home and she gripped the steering wheel tighter because the pit in her stomach dropped. It may have seemed like she was running away from her problems but honestly, this was for the best.
Samantha finally pulled inside of her brother's driveway, honking her horn to signal that she had arrived. She turned her engine off then placed her shades on the top of her blonde head so that her emerald greens could see the light of day. Her sunkissed skin basically gleamed in the sun that shined down onto her. She stood just outside of her vehicle, holding onto the door with a smile. She eventually closed it then walked up to the door, knocking on it three times then waited for her brother to come to the door.
Whenever he would, she would turn to face him with a bright smile. ❝Hey, big brother.❞ She would say then lean in for a hug and would walk past him afterward. Her eyes scanned the place with amazement. ❝I love what you have done for yourself, honestly.❞ She would turn to face him again with that same smile as she waited for him to say something. Hopefully, it wasn't going to be something about her divorce because she came here to get away from all of that.

Growing up with a small family, both parents and a younger sister, Tyler kind of had it all. His sister Samantha and he never really fought, but never really got along. They were your basic everyday siblings, though everything changed when Tyler was a senior in High School. There was something that tripped in his brain that started him down the path of seeing Samantha in a different light. It was at this moment, at 18 years old that he decided he had to stay away from her for a while, hopefully get these kind of impure thoughts out of his head.

They had worked, for a while. Thankfully, after high school, he left home and got a job working at an auto-body shop in town and managed to save up enough to get himself out of the house and away from Sam.

That plan actually worked, better than he thought it would. After he moved out, he met a young woman around his age, they started to see one another and eventually got married. Tyler had heard that Sam got married at a young age, and he knew that would only end badly. Her choice in men .. wasn't the best from what he'd remembered.

It had been 10 long years since he's had any real contact with Sam, and she had told him that she was filing for divorce. She never spoke of the reason, but that she was doing and asked if she could stay with him and his wife for a while. He saw no issue in it, so he told her she could, so long as she pitches in and helps around the house.

The day of the divorce settlement was here and Sam would be arriving sometime after it when Tyler was finishing cleaning the house. On this day, he was wearing a black button up shirt with sleeves furled around his elbows. Faded blue jeans covering his legs and a black leather belt around his waist, and a pair of white nike's on his feet. His short brown hair a mess like it usually was and his bright blue eyes were probably his best feature. Tyler didn't have a perfect body, but he wasn't fat either. He had found that sweet spot right in the middle.

As he cleaned, he heard a car horn from out front and came to the door and saw Sam standing by the door, and opened it with as they hugged for a moment then continued past him. Her remark about him doing well for himself brought a smile to his face. "Yeah, I had to do good in order to survive." He says with a smile as he shut the door behind her and followed her inside. "How was the drive?" He asks as he looked her up and down. She looked nothing like the woman he left back in that family home a decade ago, she was more beautiful than ever and the more he looked at her, the more those impure thoughts he had forgotten about started to run back into his mind.

Samantha caught Tyler staring at her up and down, which made her do the same thing to him. He looked really good and his outfit fitted him perfectly that she had never seen him dress like that. Quite frankly, it turned her on but she kept her cool as she nodded her head at his response to her statement. ❝The drive was good, thanks. Took me a minute because I stopped to see the sights and sounds.❞ She responded with a smile as she walked closer to him. ❝You know me, I always loved to travel.❞ Samantha continued as she skipped to the door and opened it.
❝I am going to go and get my bags.❞ Walking down the stairs, she wondered if her brother was at the door watching her. She got her two bags then ran back up inside of the house with a smile. ❝Mind showing me where my room is, big brother?❞ She walked up to him with a little smirk that danced among the corner of her lips.
She followed him to wherever he went as they came to the room that she was going to be currently residing in. Her eyes scanned the room and area before she dropped her bags on the floor beside the bed. Samantha laid back onto the bed then propped her elbows up with another smile. ❝This bed is quite comfy, I'd say.❞ She said while she jumped back up to her feet then clapped her hands together. ❝I am quite famished.❞ Samantha muttered as she walked towards her brother with a smile, poking a finger to his chest. ❝Have you learned to cook yet or does your wife cook for you?❞ She teased with a smirk as she walked past but not far away in order to hear his response.
Walking down the stairs and towards the kitchen, she started to raid through the cabinets. ❝Shall I cook or do you want to?❞ She stood on the tip of her toes while her daisy dukes rose up to show her ass cheeks slightly. She waited for an answer while waiting for him to respond. Samantha turned towards him with a smirk as she landed on her feet then walked towards him. ❝So, where's your wife?❞ She asked softly while reaching up to kiss him on the lips. ❝I saw the way you were staring at me earlier.❞ She said when she broke the kiss, just to see if he wanted to continue or stop right here, right now.
She put the ball in his court and now, it's his move to see where things go from here.

Tyler had this strange feeling something was off with Sam, but he couldn't quite tell what he was. "Well I figured you'd make a stop here or there, but at least you're here now, right? That's all that matters." He says as she walked closer to him and then out the door to get her bags. He was watching her every step of the way as she grabbed her bags from her car and came back in with a smile. Walking through the house, he gave her a tour of the house and ending up in the spare bedroom where she'd be sleeping.

As she walked in, she set her bags on the floor as she laid back on the bed. Shaking his head, he walked over towards her as she propped her head up on her elbows and smiled at him. "Yeah it is, brand new bed. Just bought it about a week ago." Tyler says as he watches her jump off the bed and clapped her hands together exclaiming that she was hungry.

"Excuse me, I know how to cook. I'll cook you one of my favorite meals actually. It'll take about 45 minutes total, so not too long." Tyler says as he watches her sort through the cabinets in the kitchen. Her daisy dukes rose up and gave him more than an eyful as he did his best to avert his gaze. She turned and stepped towards him and asked where his wife was. "She's ... at work. Why do-" He attempts to ask but is cut off by her kiss on the lips.

Staring at her, he was conflicted, heavily conflicted. He loved his sister but he loved his wife too. "Yeah, and I saw you checking me out. So we're square." He says as he brings his hand over her eyes just to cover them as he plants a kiss back on her lips for a few seconds before breaking away. "Now, go find something to do while I cook." He says walking to the fridge and pulls out a container with bonless chicken breasts. Stepping towards the cupboards, he grabs two packets of ranch dressing powder mix and some brown sugar. Turning the oven on to 425, he went back and started to mix the sugar, the chicken and the dressing mix all together as he set the chicken breasts on a cookie sheet.

Once the oven was done, he set the sheet inside and set a timer. Grabbing a pot, he filled it with water and set it on the stove and turned the burner on. "Chicken with mac and cheese for dinner." He says as he walks over towards her and leans against the counter in the kitchen near her with a smirk on his face.

She always felt something for her brother and can tell that he felt something to or else, he wouldn't have kissed her back. Her top teeth bit down onto her bottom lip before she released it and shook her head at his words. ❝I am not leaving you here by yourself.❞ She commented while she wagged her finger, a little chuckle escaped over her. ❝I am going to sit right here to make sure that you don't burn this place down, Ty.❞ Samantha stated as she leaned against a counter. Her eyes were on his every move then she heard him say what was for dinner. Her head nodded then she eyed him as he leaned against the counter with that smirk plastered upon his face.
Of course, she couldn't help but smirk back then licked her lips. ❝Where does your wife work?❞ She asked then looked at Tyler. ❝Or better yet, what does she do? If you don't mind me asking.❞ Samantha said before she moved a few inches away from her brother, eyes floated around the kitchen before she turned heel to face her brother, very intrigued by what he might say. Her interest wasn't waning until she got an answer from him and luckily, she knew her brother. She wouldn't have to wait long for a response neither.
Samantha walked back over towards her brother then leaned in to whisper something into his ear. ❝If your wife is going to be gone long then perhaps, we could have some fun.❞ She leaned back to stare into his eyes then winked with a little smirk curving in the corner of her lips. She wanted to kiss her brother again but wondered to herself, just how faithful he was to his wife and would it complicate their relationship slightly.
❝What do you say, Ty?❞ A light coo came from her after she asked that.

When Sam said she wasn't leaving him here by himself, he was just shaking his head. "Okay, but if I burn the house down, I hope you know I'm gonna trip you. Just saying that now." He says chuckling as he watched her lean against the counter. He saw the cute smirk on her face and asked where his wife worked. "Um, she actually works at the hospital so she's always working long hours. She's one of the head nurses there, so her hours are always erratic." Ty says as he watches her before she came closer to him.

As he stood there watching the water on the stove, he heard something in his ears that he swore was what he wasn't expecting. His eyes shot open as he rtied to keep his gaze on the water. As it started to boil, he smirked and took a box of macaroni and cheese from the cupboard and opened the box and poured the pasta in and set the package of cheese on the side and then proceeded to stir the pot making sure none of them stick.

After he was sure that they wouldn't stick, he then turned to Samantha as she spoke to him. "What do I say? I say nothing right now. You'll just have to wait till dinner is cooked and we eat if you really want to know what I say." He says leaning into her face and nipped at her neck. "If you really want to know what I say, then see this." He says with a grin as he takes one of her hands and puts it right over the bulge in his pants that was caused by this woman.

"What do you say to that Sam?" He asks raising an eyebrow as he pulls his face from her neck.

Samantha chuckled at Tyler when he said that he was going to trip her if he burned the house down. A shrug of her shoulders came from her when he started to talk about his wife, which she wasn't really interested in. She was mostly interested in her brother but she wouldn't dare speak it out loud. Her eyes watched him as he started to cook something for them as she leaned against the counter, waiting for a response from him with a smirk.
❝Do you really need to eat to rise to the occasion?❞ She asked but wasn't really interested in a response as he started to nip at her neck, causing her to hiss out a moan. Samantha's hand was on his bulge, which made her gasp. She always wondered about her brother's length and how it felt inside of her. Maybe now, she'll get her chance. ❝I say that I want to feel that in my mouth and...❞ She took his hand and placed it on her vagina with a smirk. ❝I want to feel you inside me, as well.❞
The ball was still in her court so she got down onto her knees then started to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, pulling them down to expose his cock. Shocked laughter escaped over her because of how big his cock was. Her eyes stared up at him for a moment before she leaned in to lick the head of his cock, swirling her tongue all around it before she began to suck on the head then went to the middle of his shaft. A moan escaped over her, which would've vibrated against his cock. She went at a slow pace, currently because she felt no need to rush for a moment that she has been waiting on for quite some time now.

Tyler was about to open his mouth when Sam put her hand over his bulge but even moreso when she put his hand over her vagina, he nearly dropped his jaw to the floor especially with the words she had been saying to him. He was extremely aroused and she knew that and was taking full advantge of the fact his wife wasn’t there. Shivering, Tyler reached over to turn the oven and stove off as he watched Sam get down on her knees and started to unbuckle his belt and quickly undid his pants. Feeling them fall, his cock was now fully exposed to her and from the look on her face, she wasn’t expoecting this kind of size in her brother. Looking down as she looked p, Tyler watched her as she started to use her hot tongue on the head of his cock. Letting ot a loud moan, Tyler grabbed her by the back of head and shivered, feeling like he was in heaven right now.

Groaning as she moaned against his cock, he put both his hands on her shoulders to supprt himself. “H-h-holy ... fuck ..” Tyler says trying to control his moans, but could barely hold them in. His cock was sensitive after all, he hadn’t had any action in a long time and with this being the first time someone has took his cock in her mouth so easily, she was working his cock like she was starving for it. Moving his hands frmo her shoulders, he put them on her head, one on each side and grabbed into her hair as he started to move his hips, letting his cock slide in and out of her warm mouth. He had never felt a mouth like this before and it made it that much hotter that it was his sister. The way her tongue felt under his cock and her breath on the length, he felt like this was fucking paradise.

As he proceeded to fuck Sam’s face, Tyler let out low groans of pleasure as he looked down and just saw the look on her face and he knew that he had fallen right where she wanted him, deep in her mouth and metaphorically, by the balls. Slowly pulling his cock from her mout, he pulled her up to him and locked lips with her. “If you’re going to tease me like that, give me a warning of some kind.” He says sternly as he lifted her up and set her on the counter near the sink. “If you think I’m going to let you get to do all the teasing, then Sam, you’ve seen nothing.” He says licking his lips staring into her green eyes with a dirty smile on his face.

She couldn't help but giggle inwardly at his moan then she felt his hands upon her shoulders. Samantha did learn a thing or two during her marriage, which she's using on her brother right now. It was obvious that he hadn't had any pleasure in quite some time. 'Some wife she is,' She thought to herself as he grabbed her hair, which made her put her hands behind her back. The taste of his cock inside of her warm was so sweet. He was face fucking her now and she enjoyed every moment of it. Samantha could tell that Tyler was enjoying himself, as well because of the groans of pleasure that he was currently letting out. She let some out herself, which she couldn't hold in anymore.
Her face looked up momentarily then saw him looking down at her. Her brother had fallen right into her trap and she was quite enjoying the feeling. It was when he had pulled his cock from her mouth, she smirked a little bit before she stood up then kissed her brother again. Her arms would find themselves behind his head as she smiled at his words. ❝If I gave you a warning, what would the fun be in that?❞ She said with a light giggle after those words then she felt herself being lifted up by her brother and onto the counter.
❝Oh? You have never let me have all of the fun, anyway.❞ Her eyes started directly back into his as her lips curved into a smirk. ❝Show me something that I haven't seen before.❞ Samantha cooed softly to Tyler, licking her lips to see what he was exactly going to do next. Her vagina was hungry and roaring to feel something within it. She continuously stared at him with anticipated breath and waited to see how he was going to tease her.

Tyler smiled as Sam looked as she sat on the counter. “Well, why would I let you have all the fun when your fun is only half the fun we can have?” He says as he looks at her cute little outfit. It was perfect for what the man had in mind for her. Her little jean skirt was just enough to where he could tease her like she had just done to him. Kneeling down, he could see the underwear she had on and could swear he saw a damp spot on them. Licking his lips, he held her legs apart and moved his face between them and brought them to the fabric of under underwear, licking the fabric slowly. As he licked the fabric, he got a whiff of her aroma and it turned the young man on even more. His eyes looking up at hers as he teased her with his tongue on the fabric. Taking his right hand, he pulled the fabric of her panties aside and finally brought his tongue to the bare-exposed pussy, he slowly pressed his tongue between the wet lips of his sister as she sat on his sink counter.

Finding his way to her clit, he set his hands on her thighs, holding them tight as he started to suck on her clit. Lapping at it with his tongue, he gripped harder against her thighs as he brings his tongue down between her thighs and then back up towards her clit, just grazing over it with his tongue. Letting go of the fabric of her panties, he smiled as they came back into the spot where they were before and pulled his face away.

“Now see, two can play at that game missy.” Tyler says sticking his tongue out to her before stepping awy. They still had the food to properly cook before it decided to say fuck you and go bad. Besides, if she wanted to fuck, they were going to eat this way they both had the energy and drive to keep going, cause right now, Tyler wanted to go all night but without food in his belly, he’d not last long and end up passing out on her if anything. “So, if you want this like you show, then we eat first. After that, I’ll be sure to show you something you’ve never seen before.” Tyler says as he brings his right hand up and grasps at her nek. “Don’t tempt me, cause I promise to show you something wrot the wait.” He says leaning towards her and just slowly licks her lips as he steps away for a moment and waits, just to see what soe does next. Looking down, he only realized that he hadn’t put his cock away, so he quickly tucked it back into his pants, knowing full well she was happy knowing more about him, but he could see the hunger, nearly luist in her eyes.

She didn't even bother to respond to his question but she did shake her head as her eyes were focused heavily on him. A soft gasp escaped from her as he spread her legs apart then moved his face between her legs. Samantha felt his tongue lick the fabric of her underwear and her top teeth met her bottom lips, trying her best not to moan loudly. It was when she felt his tongue between her moist lips that she let out a moan. His tongue felt so good there he really knew how to use it.
Samantha placed her hand upon his head as he found her clit. She didn't tell him to stop or anything because she was enjoying this a little bit too much. Her breath was honestly being taken away right now but it was totally worth it. Her other hand gripped along the sink counter so that she wouldn't lose it too much and fall over. ❝Don't stop.❞ She spoke softly through a moan then gasped again when he pulled his face away. She looked right up at him, panting from his oral skills then heard his words.
❝We can surely eat first. I do not mind.❞ She cooed with a hiss as she felt Tyler's hand around her neck. ❝I'll wait for you, Tyler. Always.❞ Samantha said after Tyler licked her lips, which made her press them together. She looked as he put his cock away then she slipped from the sink counter with a nervous chuckle. ❝Uhm, I better go and change.❞ She muttered while she started to walk out of the kitchen, just waiting to feel his brother inside of her. ❝Call me or come get me when it's ready, yes?❞ She questioned while standing at the doorframe then continued to walk up the stairs and to the room she was going to be currently dwelling in.
There, she sighed while her back rested against the door. Her fingers ran through her luscious locks of hair as she ran a shower because she definitely needed one after their little encounter in the kitchen. She couldn't believe what she had caused, honestly. But while she was in the shower, she giggled at the thought of her brother just doing what he did with his tongue. She could still feel it, which made her shiver a little bit.
After her shower, she emerged from the steamed filled shower with a towel wrapped around her body as she scattered and rummaged ato find something else to wear.

Tyler watched Sam as she told him she's okay with eating first. He smiled when she said she'd always wait for him and he nodded, a smile on his face still. "Well I'll awlays wait for you." He says softly as she decides to go get changed and he went back to prepping the food as she walked out of the kitchen telling him to get her when it was ready. So, he went back to prepping the food and turned the oven back on and turned the water for the macaroni back on.

As he stood there watching over the food, he heard the shower turn on and knew that she was wanting a shower, she'd probably needed one but he didn't mind how she smelled, at least from what he could smell. After a little bit, the water for the macaroni started to boil so he added the uncooked pasta to the water and stirred it so it wouldn't stick together.

After a little time, the oven went off and he was ready to put the chicken in the oven. Setting the rack on the shelf, he closed the oven and set the timer for 25 minutes. Once it was set, he lowered the flame under the macaroni and once it was a good heat, he was finally able to step away for a moment. Making his way down the hall, he saw the bathroom door open and the door to her room was shut. Walking up to it, he knocked on the door letting her know it was him. Not sure if it would be wise, he went to open the door slowly and he managed to get a glimpse of her body wrapped up by a towel, it barely covered her, but left just enough for him to get a good look at her assets. "Um .. dinner will be ready soon. Half hour at most.." He says swallowing hard as he pulled his head back through the door, but left it open so if she needed something, she'd let him know, otherwise, Tyler was unsure what he was going to next till the food was ready.

Back
Top Bottom