Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[I Just Want You to be Happy][~][Monster & Fluff]

G

Sebastian was noticeably jittery. He shifted listlessly in his seat in the waiting room of the doctor's office, clutching tightly to a tissue, wringing the life out of the poor thing. There were shreds of other poor, defenseless tissues in his lap, giving him the appearance of someone who was allergic to a lot of things. In reality, the only thing he was allergic to was goat milk, and seeing as he didn't have a taste for it anyways it was no big disaster.

His girlfriend was with the doctors now, getting some tests done. She had been getting sick a lot in the mornings, feeling weak and tired all the time... The med student in him was terribly worried. She was either pregnant or ill with something a lot worse. While he hoped she wasn't ill in any way, he REALLY hoped she wasn't pregnant--he wasn't quite ready to be a dad, even though he did love her.

While he sat there, he began to sweat, his jeans and white button-up shirt suddenly feeling ungodly tight. He pushed his fingers nervously through his hair, abandoning the tissue that he had been strangling the life out of. It seemed like the appointment was taking forever, even though he had only been waiting forty minutes. He hoped desperately she didn't have leukemia or something.

Rhini sat in the office in front of the doctor on a bid as she looked at him almost turning white. The doctor looked at her intently, "Did you have unsafe sex with your boyfriend?" He asked as she looked away some and then down. "It was only once or twice...I mean I have had friends that have had sex more then that and they didn't get that or nothing like this wrong with them!", She said fighting back. The doctor shook his head, "That doesn't mean a thing. Everybody is different and still this is a poor choice if you don't want a child right now." He said as he sighed.

Rhini looked at him, "So ...you sure it is pregnancy?" She said again as if he had not said the things before and was dreaming. The man shook his head again and sighed, "Yes...I am sure it is pregnancy. There is no explanation for any other disease that would be morning sickness and weird cravings. Also you reported that you haven't had your period this month and I see you are over due to what you have told me. So if you aren't having a period and you are having these symptoms I think you are pregnant. IF you don't believe me then go and take a test. We can schedule you a test if you need more information.

Rhini sighed, "I don't think I am. Maybe this is just an odd occurance that is merely coincidence that will go away." She said getting off of the table and then looked at the doctor with a smile. The doctor didn't smile, "Miss, I hope you take that serious. This is something that can't be changed until the end if you don't do something now." He explained as she blew off the doctor. Rushing out she had gotten a prescription to some type of over the counter pregnancy test. Though she hid it some though looked at him full heartedly. "They said it might be pregnancy.", She said softly looking down not looking into his eyes afraid what he would do.

Back
Top Bottom