Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheshire Pup-Little fox big lover-lightJason

lightJason

Super-Earth
Locke was a little fox boy who only stood at 5 inchs tall at most. He lived on his own for sometime seeing his parents had lost him and had never found him. He made on his own in the forest building a little house and found his own food. he learn enough from his parents to talk to another person, but had never use them on others besides his parents. Right now he was off gathering berries for dinner not knowing that someone was going to find him.

There was a girl that was walking through the forest and she saw the small man picking berries. She was careful to sneak up on him and then she plucked him from off the ground. â??Well hello there little man,â? she said happily, â??You know it is dangerous for someone of your size to be out hereâ?¦. I know. I will take you home with me.â? And then, without listening to hear what he wanted, or caring about what he wanted, she picked him up and brought him to her house, unsure of what to do with him at the moment she put him in an empty glass tank so that he could not get out as she decided hat she was going to do with him.

The fox had just finish picking berries and was about to leave, until he was plucked off the ground. "Hey put me down." the fox said not pleased of being plucked. Locke then gave the girl a dirty look when she callled him little. "So I been here for half my....... Wait hold on!" he said before he was taken away. He yell at the girl to take him back, but with no luck she didn't do as he asked. He cross his arms when they gotten to her house. Now he was sitting at the center of the glass tank waiting for what she has instord for him.

She put some berries in there for him to eat and then she began to munch on some of her own berries. â??so where did you come from? Why are you so small?â? she asked him as she popped a berry into her mouth, she had many ideas of what she could do with him but she wanted to get to know him a little bit first.

He took the berries and stuck his tongue out at her. He then turn his head away from the girl with his noise pointing up and start to eat his the berries. The little fox was still mad that he was taken away from his home and was ready to forgive her as fast as a blink of a eye.

She looked at him and was un happy about that. She thought of what to do and then she figured it out. She picked him up from the spacey tank and then put him into a fish bowl which was too tall for him to get out but gave him a lot less room. â??You should think of being nice, you really arenâ??t in much of a situation where you can afford to be bad.â? She told him. â??So, what is your name little fox?â? she asked him, wondering what to call him.

He sighed and look up at the girl who had just put him into a fish bowl. "Said the girl who think I'm her play toy." he whisper to himself not real caring if she heared him. He sighed again and stood in the center. "You can me Locke." he said looking at her dead at her eyes. "Why did you take me away from my home?" he asked as he tapped his foot..

She looked down at him and smiled, â??Well you will be safer here, I just had to put you in there to be sure you wonâ??t run off while I was talking to you.â? She told him with a smile, â??It has to be dangerous out there for someone of your size, you would be much safer if you stayed with me.â? She told him, she wanted to keep him but if she could convince him to stay with her that would make things even better.

He sighed knowing that this girl won't let him go so he would make the best of it. "Not really seeing that I lived there for most of my life." the little fox said walking around in the bowl. His tail move from left to right just rolling his eyes to what the girl says. "Fine I'll stay if you want just get me out of this bowl." he said wanting more room.

She thought for a moment before she picked him up and put him on the counter. â??If you try and run then you will be punished.â? She told him. She already wanted to play with him but she just needed the right excuse to do so.

Locke was already planing on escaping he just didn't know how. He just smiled at her try to get her trust so that he could leave. "What is your name?" he asked his tail wrapping around his waist.

Back
Top Bottom