Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Left Alone for the Holidays-Non/Dubcon

DreamingDesire

Dreaming of Desire~
Greetings and Happy Holidays friends, it's been awhile since I've been active due to work but I thought I might inquire about writing a shorter story more focused around a simple idea with some smut. The image that inspired this idea is below as well as it being my new profile image, the girl in the image I would prefer to play. I would be willing to alter the idea to fit our needs but read through it first and keep in mind the base idea when altering it to not stray too far from the original idea.

Left alone for the holidays Sam, age 18 fresh out of highschool and starting college still lives at home with her family. With them gone and after two days of working on her homework she finally had some free time, with that time she decided it would be fun to take a sexy picture and share it online for the 'holiday spirit' while she has the next week with nobody home and plenty of time to flirt with boys online. She is a girl who has always been too shy to do such things face to face so this was a compromise hoping for compliments and requests from horny guys that she would never have to meet. Unfortunately among those that see her picture one is very good with technology and traces down where she lives. Stupidly she shares about how she is home alone for a week and when the sun goes down, the street goes quiet and the eyes of the world are shut to sleep the man that traces her down picks the lock to her home and sneaks inside, Sam all alone listening to music in her room is flirting online with guys while on her bed unaware of her would be intruder.

Kinks for this scenario:
Noncon-Dubcon
Restraints-bondage-toys
Holiday themed playfulness (this I leave to your imagination, curious what you might come up with)
Recording/Photography-Blackmail

Possibly kinks:
Forced Clothes wearing/nudity
Size difference
Mind Breaking/Ahegao

No:
Scat/watersports
Kidnapping, I want this scene to play out in her own home
Unnecessary Violence

1b64f348d8fd898b3969f1f68c631a71.png

If this appeals to you then know I like to write in PM's, 3rd person, 1-3 paragraphs and like enough details to get me invested but not a novels length of them!

Back
Top Bottom