Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine wanted for easy-to-learn RPG (Extreme)

Dolie

Planetoid
I'm looking for a creative female player for a superhero game with a light Lovecraftian touch. I'll be the Game Master and run the game as Text-by-Chat. The game will include dice rolls and use the Masks roleplaying game rules. I don't expect experience with Masks, it's a simple system that takes 5 minutes to learn. I do expect a minimal experience in playing a tabletop RPG, even if you've only ever played one session of D&D.

I'm hoping for an available player that enjoys playing 2~3 sessions a week. Sessions will last between 3 to 5 hours (not a play-by-post game). The game will take place on Discord and Roll20 (for character sheets). This will be a long-term game, I've already ran it twice with each campaign lasting months. I'm usually available from 3 p.m. GMT to 3 a.m. GMT during most days.

Some important points:
  • The game's superhero setting will be darker than usual. Morality will not be black or white. Heroines who are goody two shoes might get their dreams crushed.
  • Your character will be an 18 year old high school girl with submissive tendencies. I will absolutely not accept angry revenge fueled characters who try to get assaulted and later get even.
  • The game will NOT focus on the superheroine always losing in battle and getting assaulted. Expect to win most of your fights, though not all. Erotic scenes will mostly be a result from your character's dealings with non-powered people.
  • Expect around 40% story and 60% erotic content.
  • Erotic content will mostly be F-M. There might be some F-F content but it will certainly not be the focus.
  • Be warned that the game will include extreme kinks. If you're uncomfortable with any of the kinks in the list below then this is not a game for you. :(

Kinks the game will focus on:
Public sex in front of crowds (both friends and strangers)
Becoming morally corrupted
Very public forced nudity
Harassment, face slapping, hair pulling
Rampant sexism
Being treated like a pet
Unattractive men
Lactation
Saliva
Bestiality
Pregnancy by beasts

Possible additional kinks:
Watersports
Vore

Kinks that will never happen:
Futa, Scat, Tattoos

If you're interested then contact me through a PM. Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
Sounds like it could be fun, I have actually played Masks before, but I would prefer to leave out the lactation (maybe, never actually played it yet, would have to try it), not do multiple sessions a week (I play other games as well), and maybe up the story percentage, so I'll probably not work out. With that said, if you find no one else and decide you want to compromise, I'm fine with everything else as it is.

(EDIT: Thread reopened.)

I'mmmm... Actually closing the thread for now since I got more replies than I anticipated. I might reopen it at a later date. Thank you everyone for your interest. :)

Last edited:
I'm reopening this, as the player I found is having a busy year. If you're interested in playing in this game send me a PM.

Back
Top Bottom