Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Short-term RPs - taboo/darker/abuse of authority [closed]

PhantomMoose

Meteorite
Before drifting into the ideas, a few must-knows.
I'm ghost friendly, but also prone to bailing. I'll will definitely try to shoot you a thanks but nah but if you don't hear from me for a few days, you can archive/leave/delete and I won't be offended. Please also don't take offense. It's me, not you.
Multi-paragraphs with grammar are cool. Lack of punctuation is a deal breaker.
Real people face claims (preferably actors, not randoms off pintrest, you, or your RL friends). I have favorites; just ask.
Anthro/feral/monster friendly.
Anime anything is a hard no (faceclaims, plots, etc)
Not looking for a long-term story; mostly one-offs to start. May consider a long-term partner if you're keen to jump around between ideas, but really mostly just looking for one-offs/short arcs.

The Ideas

In general, looking for situations with people in authority abusing their power against girls in their late teens/early 20s. Also up for general kinky fun with anthros/monsters.

She's generally a good girl, but the one time she slips, the teacher who's got his eye on her is there to catch her. It's a little suspicious that she's the only student in detention, but she doesn't have too long to wonder about it. (possible scenarios: Bondage, discipline (spanking, hair pulling etc), multiple partners (other teachers/students), something in the gym (swimming, gymnastic equipment, etc), something in the locker room, others)

He's a young, new security guard at a mall store populated by pretty teen girls. Management is pretty slack, the camera in the back office is broken. In a routine patrol, he catches a young lady pocketing something. Maybe it's intentional, maybe she really did just forget it was there, but who could pass up an opportunity like this? (cliche, I know, but the usual backroom intimidation/interrogation)

They kept her away from her pervy uncle, the black sheep of the family. The shady guy, the grifter, the gambler. When they're killed in a car accident, he's their next of kin - and the guardian to their teen daughter. (potential incest. wouldn't mind a focus on her being sedated/drugged, and some somnophilia. videotaped. passed around to pay off debts. selling her virginity to pay off gambling debts. etc.)

She's the perfect daughter. The pillar he's always held in comparison to. The one who always manages to trick their parents into thinking she really is that perfect. He's tired of it/he catches her on tape breaking rules, and now it's time for his revenge. (incest/step incest. Older brother/younger sister, blackmail/revenge. would like bondage, videotaping, etc).

Everything has a price and everything is for sale. He's got a teenage daughter (16-18), and someone out there's willing to pay good money for a night or two with her. (dub-con, open to discussion on kinks, but would like bondage, rough sex, spanking, etc)

She's curious about kinks/bdsm/anthros/bestiality/etc, and finds a forum. Someone there's willing to meet up and teach her all about it. (kinks/situations tbd upon discussion).

There's a new doctor in town. Young, charming, charismatic, and very hands on. His checkups of the teen girls are very thorough and he has special instruments just for them. (something set in a doctor's office, toys welcome)

He's a new counselor at a summer camp for teens. Lots of time to get lost in the woods or to catch the girls skinny-dipping. (dub-con, blackmail)

She's not supposed to be here, is she? She's not crazy, but the things she sees can't be real ... (drugged sex, hallucinogens, or an actual fractured reality)

Not real sure on the circumstances for this one but ... something with tentacles. Weird transformation in a science lab, alien invasion, it's all just a dream ...

Last edited:
edited to add in some more specific scenarios but also open to other ideas in similar veins.

Back
Top Bottom