Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Crazy For Cum

Solvaris

Survivor of Hathsin
I've decided to make a second thread for my second favorite kinks, since it's so hard to find partners that will agree to my all-time favorite kink of breast growth. This thread is going to be pretty straight forward. You're going to be playing a woman or multiple women who just can't get enough cum from my guy. Handjobs, blowjobs, titfucks, and/or sex. You get my cum however you can, as often as you can. Obviously, this roleplay is going to be pretty high on the smut ratio, but if you can think of an amazing plot to go with this need for cum, then I'm all ears. I've been writing for a while now, and I know that the quantity and quality of writing can be more important than the specific details we agree on.

I usually play a guy who has a weakness for gigantic breasts. If you want more cum, all you need to do is rub up on me with those huge tits or tease me by bouncing them in front of my face, and I'm good to go another round. I also play more of a submissive role, but I've found that it's a little more complicated than that. A partner of mine described to me what a "pillow prince" was. As demeaning as it sounds, that's the kind of role I like to play. I don't care to be told what to do, and I don't really reciprocate the pleasure I'm receiving. I'm just there for you to use and abuse. And when I say "abuse" I don't necessarily mean anything painful; just pushing me to my physical limits.

If this still sounds interesting to you, then please message me via private message. If you need character ideas, I can send you some of my favorite hentai pictures. If you need plot ideas, there's plenty off the top of my head I can suggest. And if you'd like to include more kinks, my f-list is in my signature for you to peruse. I've done most of my roleplays through private messaging, but I'm also willing to give you my discord info. Let me know if you have any questions. Talking to my partner is half the fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom