Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Cheating, Incest, and a whole lot more!

blueclues

Meteorite
Hello!

I’m Blue, a 22-year old gal who’s new to the forum and I’m on the hunt for new writing partners to play out our wildest fantasies together! I enjoy modern roleplays, but I also love doing ones set in a historical/alternative historical setting too. Not really a big fan of fantasy, but I can be persuaded to try it out.

I love smut as much as I love plot, and I believe good RPs have a great balance of both things. I don’t usually like to jump in from the get-go to smut and prefer to have some build-up before we get down and dirty.

I play either 1st or 3rd person and I consider myself as a literate rp-er. I dislike one-liners and usually I can send a minimum of 2 paragraphs at the least, and well.. Way lot more than that, especially when I get really into it!

My kinks include but are not limited to:
clothed sex, noncon/dubcon/rough sex, hairy men/pubic hair, smegma/musk, public sex, misogyny (nothing too extreme though), freeuse, golden showers, age gaps, raceplay/interracial, BBC, BWC, and I’m open to most things.
I also prefer to play the younger role, and I’m more submissive so.. If you’re looking for an older character to play against, or someone dominant then I’m not the partner for you!

Limits: feet, scat, extreme violence (being rough is ok!), character death (side characters can die just not the main ones we’re playing)

I don’t really mind whatever you identify as irl, as long as you enjoy writing good smutty stories, we’re good!
I’m mainly looking to play against male characters though, but I’ve also had good experiences playing with female characters so I’m open to doing fxf pairs as well.

Here’s a couple of bare bones rough ideas that we can play out:

1.Civil war has broken out in the peaceful small kingdom, the king has been held prisoner and the heir to the throne has reportedly been killed in battle. With the help of loyal servants, the princess has managed to escape and she’s been in hiding since then. Her only plan at the moment was to reach the nearby neighbouring kingdom (the current monarch being a close cousin maybe?) to ask for help. Along the way, she has to survive and try to keep her wits on her. Maybe you’re the loyal knight who accompanies me and protects me throughout the journey to ensure I arrive in my destination - or... Maybe you actually sympathise with the rebels and end up just using me for your own whims, pretending to go along with the whole idea. Or maybe I escaped alone and ended up having to suffer unfortunate events one after another.
2.The three of us have always been thick as thieves. You were the same age as my older sister and I was several years younger than both of you, but you’ve never treated me any different, always including me whatever it was you two were doing - whether it be going to the movies, going out to swim at the nearby lake, you named it. But then, as we grew up, you two started to hit it off and eventually left me alone. Fast forward to today, it’s only days away until you get hitched to my sister, until you become part of the family. I should be happy, right? That’s what I’ve always wanted all along but I didn’t feel that way at all. To celebrate your upcoming marriage, we decided to go up and throw one last hurrah up by our parents’ cabin in the mountains. My sister had an emergency work meeting so she told us to go up first, that she’d catch up.. But that didn’t happen though. There was suddenly a huge snow storm and the roads were impossible to drive on. So.. We were stuck together, just the two of us. It was the worst snow storm in decades, and they weren’t even sure when the roads would be safe to pass. Maybe we end up losing our connection the outside world, maybe the electricity even fails and we’re forced to cuddle up together for warmth... As we cozied up together, maybe unspoken feelings will finally bubble over.
3.I’m the new Asian exchange student on my first year in a whole new country. I’ve always admired my host country’s culture, its history, the people and all that. I was ecstatic! But I didn’t realise just how different reality was from what I was imagining. Maybe I get bullied and picked on just for being different, made to serve the older boys in school. Or maybe my host family takes advantage of me and my innocence. Don’t really have a plot for this one yet!
4.I’m a naive, Asian volunteer who’s posted to some far-flung war torn country... And that’s all I’ve got right now. Going to update this soon! :p
5. Really want to play out a scene where a naive young woman finds herself in the wrong side of town where druggies and thugs roam the street, where hobos have pitched their little tent colonies in vacant lots. Barely, if any, police roamed the streets dubbing the people living here a lost cause.

The only reason why I’m even here is because I’m part of the donation drive team who’re deployed in the area. I spent most part of the day in the soup kitchen, as well as going off to give ‘gifts’ consisting of canned food and other essentials, as well as toys and sanitary items to those that need them.

Maybe while I’m out handing these gifts, you end up taking me - either by force or luring me away pretending you’re looking for a lost dog or something.

Or another scene would be while walking home from any of the above scenarios, I feel the urge to pee and make my way into the nearest toilet in a shady park. Unknown to me, it was the local gloryhole.
6.-insert your idea here-

And here are some random starters that you could respond to and jump into and simultaneously talk OOC about where we want this to go.. Or we can plot first! Up to you. :p

1.Special Christmas at Home

With the whole world seemingly having turned upside down this year, with classes all being online, I’ve been spending more and more time at home. I was happy to spend all this time with you! With mom always out of the house, busy with work and being up on the frontlines, it’s mostly been you and me. And, it seems like, it was going to be that way this Christmas too. That sucked, but I wouldn’t admit it out loud, but I didn’t mind that much. I’ve always been a daddy’s girl, after all.

I was naive and ditzy, walking around in my pjs most of the time, short little dolphin shorts hugging creamy thighs, sometimes even just wearing oversized shirts of yours without even bothering to put on a bra.. Passing you by to go to our backyard in little crop tops and jean shorts that hugged my ass to practice some cheerleading drills or make Tiktoks.. You named it, I was dressing up like a little tease though I swear it’s not on purpose!

I was so excited to do this with you, knowing full well that people liked seeing recreation of silly childhood photos. And this was sure to be a hit but!! The costume that came in the mail.. It might be a bit shorter and tighter and revealing than I expected. But there was really no time to make changes anymore, so I just sucked it up as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Anyway, it’s just for a couple of shots..

“Hey, daddy!” I called out as I bounded into the living room, my lips shiny and sparkly with lip gloss I just put on, curved into a cheeky smile. “What do you think?” I asked as I twirled in front of you. I was wearing a short, sparkly skirt and a seashell bra dressing up after my favourite character even to today. “Don’t you think I look like the real thing?”

—-
My character’s Amy, 18, a freckled redhead with green eyes and a naive personality. She’s pale and petite, toned with a flat tummy, perky ass and she’s a bit flat in the chest department at 36a. I can also change my character’s appearance to fit your preference.

You can be my dad/stepdad/uncle/cousin/childhood friend, whoever you want to be!

2. This was supposed to be her year.
Amy was 19, in the beginning of the year, she had lugged out and moved to the other side of the country to start her first year at her dream uni. Things were getting along so well, in fact, she was so sure that she was going to end up with Alex by the end of March but then...
This whole pandemic happened, effectively ruining any budding romance between her and the cute guy in her intro to econ class.
The school shut down, and with face to face classes out of the question, she ended up flying back home.
Into an empty house. Her dad was always at the hospital, her mom away at work too leaving her at home all the time that she wondered why she even came back in the first place.
For the first few weeks, she met the pandemic with gusto. Baking all sorts of treats she saw on social media, taking up new hobbies, making an effort to show up hot in her classes.. but it wasn’t long before she couldn’t care less and sulked at home. Honestly? Amy thought this whole thing was going to blow over in a few weeks, a month tops!
But.. it felt like she was cooped home forever now.
Until, that is, she discovered Tiktok.
At first she was only on the app ironically, rolling her eyes and, on her high horse, judging all the people on them.
But then, she ended up hooked.
Not so long after, she started posting herself.
Silly dance moves, trends, whatever really.
And boy, did the views and follows, the likes and comments come running in.
It gave her a high like no other!
It started out innocently enough, but hey, a girl has needs too right?
She posted thirst traps on her tiktok and snaps, even engaging in risky texts and sending provocative snaps to some of her followers.. of course, she didn’t think much of them. She was just bored and surely nothing would come out of playing around, right?
She was just starting her first stream of the day, blond locks falling in waves around her shoulders, her green eyes glinting happily as she blabbed in front of her phone.. she was wearing a white tank top, her perky nipples poking through the thin material, her short red dolphin shorts hugging the curves of her pale thighs.
All throughout, warm sunshine filtered through her bedroom window, giving just about anyone outside a good view of what it was she was up to.

So who will you be? A local who’s figured out where I live from my snaps and videos? My neighbour? A stalkerish fan? A relative, my dad or uncle or someone else entirely? Either way, let's have some dirty fun! ;p

**Note: Just to make it easier for me to remember, my default name for any of my character is Amy unless otherwise stated! Her looks and age vary though, depends on the RP we have!
Hope to hear back from you!

Back
Top Bottom