Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any FAT GIRL RISING

Fat Girl Rising

Meteorite
AioxZXS.png

The world is 2130, and we have reached a time where machines rule and the corporations basically own your soul. You're an unfortunate cog in the machine. Someone that goes to work and comes home day after day. Yet there is solace in your return. You get to activate a small console to let you become anyone with someone waiting for you. So, the clock creeps on as you slide through the pneumatic doors of your home. You glance on the small space that holds you. You grunt, throwing down your keys as you watch the freighters move through the dark skyline in-between blinds. Yet, there is some relief in your MYTHOS-5000. You set aside your gun and badge as you slide into the VR. There's a slow, comforting whirring as it boots up.

The glowing digital hand that represents your own highlights. There are numerous options here. They range from Fantasy to Sci-fi to Modern to even Cyberpunk. Yet as you hover over each of them, a shallow menu appears outlying your female companion. There were a variety of races and/or statuses but they were always fat and/or pregnant. That was odd, but honestly, the world sucked around you more.​

We can play into the variety of these sims no matter how real we want them to be. The only thing I ask is that I am playing said "fat girl." She can be there due to wants, due to pregnancy, or due to weight gain. Whatever you want, let me know. I'll list my small "no's" below.
  • Death
  • Incest
  • Beastiality
  • Non-Con

Back
Top Bottom