Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Short or Long term, lets have some fun! (NSFW Links)

Allie Sin

Moon
Hello. Welcome to my thread. I will be sharing my characters and fandoms I like to play in here. Along with the main kinks that really get me going in RP's, but aren't fully needed. Those kind of things can be worked out when building an RP. I will most likely ask you some questions if you message me. Those questions are mostly just to know which kind of my ideas I would share for the RP. I am open to both long term RP's and short term RP's. I'm open to lots of themes, Space, Fantasy, Modern, Real world, or our own made up universe for the RP. Now the things I share about my characters are pretty much basic slice of life info on them, some things can be used in different settings, some not but that can be worked out between us. I would share face claims for them too, but I do kind of keep a stock of face claims I rotate around for the girls depending on versions of them used, like which kind of realm will they be in. Plus below my OC's will be fandoms I like to play as, with those I play them mostly non-canon, Alternate Universe types, though depending on the bit of story idea, might go canon with them, but I do prefer having them up against an OC for the RP. This thread will be updated over time with more fandom's I'm sure. But for now this is it to get things started. I do have some ideas in mind for some of my OC's, just ask me about them cause some of those plots do have some requirements I am looking for in them.

Now...Onto the things that do turn me on most for an RP.

Interracial(Heavily wanted, but not 100% needed in all scenes, but is preferred)
Cheating
Age Gap
Ugly Bastard
Large Cock
Excessive Cum
Stomach bulging
Pregnancy Risk
Multiple Partners(MMF, MMMF, MMMFF, MMMMF, MMMMFF, MMMMMF, MMMMMMF, MMMMMMFF)

My OC's.

Jenny, College Junior, has a boyfriend. She lives in the dorms with a girl majoring in chemistry, they don't get along really. Jenny is secretly an test subject for her roommate.

Becky, Married, mother of two. Her husband travels a lot for work and the kids attend private schools with dorms, giving Becky lots of free time to fall into bad but pleasurable situations

Hope, engaged to her high school sweet heart. Wants to be a model/actress. Can be too trusting and gullible leaving her to hide many things from her fiance.

Allie Sin, has a boyfriend she lives with, cosplays for fun and is a streamer, both when playing video games and her normal real life when exploring cities she visits for conventions.

Fandom's

Marvel -
Mary Jane Watson (Pairings I would like to try...MJ/Vulture MJ/Kraven....MJ/Nick Katzenberg....MJ/OC's) Sue Storm (Pairings...Sue/Skrull...Sue/Mole Man....Sue/OC's)

DC -
Lois Lane ( Lois/OC's.)
Starfire (Starfire/OC's)

Final Fantasy -
Tifa (Tifa/DON Corneo...Tifa/Shinra Guards....Tifa/OC's....) Aerith (Aerith/Don Corneo...Aerith/Shinra Employees...Aerith/OC's)

Overwatch -
Mercy (Mercy/OC's)
Tomb Raider -
Lara Croft (Lara/Mummies...Lara/Magical Clown...Lara/OC's..)

Now if you've made it this far, I thank you. I do prefer to do my RP's over PM's. And I may not always be able to reply right away, so if you seen I read your message but don't reply, it's cause I'm either in a place I can't, or on my phone which I find harder to reply on cause I make a lot more mistakes with the phones auto correct and take far to long to reply that way, so I'd rather wait til I'm home on my PC to reply. That or family stuff and honestly, IRL comes first, even if I really need an RP of some hard, deep, rough interracial fucking, if family needs me, my wet pussy will have to wait til I finish with family.

So feel free to message me and lets see if we can get something going.

OHHH I almost forgot....here you go..the list of my main kinks. If something your into isn't on the list, feel free to ask about it, you never truly know til you ask if someone is into it.

F-LIST!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom