Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Smut Filled Adventures

kamalasubs

Moon
Would like to keep this request short and sweet! I’ve been on the forums here for a little while and am always open to ideas and love input from my partners. Primarily seeking something smutty, but open to a long term roleplays if we can get together on potential plots.

Primary Kinks:
Dub-Consent
Oral: Giving & Receiving
Manipulation
Blackmail
Humiliation
Collars

I’m fairly open aside from these and not all are that necessary, but I do have hard NOs for anything involving Scat, Vore, Gore & Violence beyond a slap here and there. All that said here are some potential ideas for any interested!

Wonder Drug:

A young college student goes to a local bar and winds up being the target of an older woman. Drugging her drink with a powerful aphrodisiac the student is unable to control her urges and stumbles onto the street as the woman’s helpless prey.

Hot Yoga:

Two friends sign up for a new yoga studio together, but each time they go they experience startling transformations. While one becomes athletic and arrogant her friend starts to slowly lose her intelligence and gain a much more feminine figure.

Dear Diary:

A young freshman in college has been getting hazed by the older students for months and takes revenge by stealing the diary of their ringleader. However, she finds that whatever she writes in the diary about her bully winds up becoming true.

Back
Top Bottom