Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darker Nights Yet to Come [Sesshi x The Crooked Kind]

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
The harsh winds blew as she sent her scouts out. She could smell an intruder within her pack grounds, and she knew her mate would kill whoever intruded upon these sacred lands. They were the artic wolves of Alaska, yet she had been born as not only a wolf of fire but that of ice as well. Her obsidian black fur had red streaks throughout it, whipped through the air as she ran on all fours, with her beta and gamma flanking both her sides as they made it to the outer edges of the woods.

Her mate had caught up to her after securing the other side with the rest of the pack at his side, and as he caught up the smell of sulfur and a sweet sickly smell of sex could also be smelled in the air. They knew there was a demon there, but couldn't tell what business it had there with them, let alone why it was there, to begin with. "Show yourself" Sesshimara Bloodpaw growled out as she then tossed her head back, letting out a loud ferocious howl, with the rest of her pack following suit and her mate howling louder than the rest.

For Sesshimara, she had been the only female to rise to alpha status in her family and pack, so finding the proper mate had been hard for her, for all the others had been much weaker than her, but Greg was the only one who could match her in speed, power, and strength. Thus she had managed to unite not only one but five packs under her rule in Alaska. With just about enough power to crush just about any mortal army in the US. Granted she alone could take on just about any outsider and win, or so she thought.

He’d been the most powerful demon of any of his brethren, almost abnormally so. Lazarus had been steadily gaining traction on the werewolf and her pack. He'd been gathering information that would allow him to further his empire and his hold over whatever he claimed. The pack had been formidable near his location, and the demon felt as though he could use them for his own ends, especially the lead woman in the pack. It was odd to see a woman as the leader of werewolves, something he had not come across before. Nonetheless, Lazarus was intrigued and would make his interests known to them.

Of course, it seemed as though they would be catching on to his interruption. The demon couldn't help the subtle grin that formed once his scent was noticed by the werewolves. When she let out a powerful howl to signal that they knew he was here, it seemed more than time to reveal himself. And just like that, from the shadows of the ice, a lone figure stepped out, seemingly warping the area around him with his sheer power. He appeared in his human form, caring nothing for the wintry atmosphere. "How quaint.” The demon’s powerful gaze went right through her pack members, as well as her mate who took the position next to her, before finally settling in on the she-wolf herself.

“You would be wise to address your new Master in a far more pleasing tone, wolf.” He had no interest in catering to whatever ego she possessed by calling her alpha, especially not when his own arrogance was at the forefront of his identity. With that simple comment of his intentions, the demon couldn’t help but flash a grin, showing off his pearly white teeth. More importantly, showing off the faint traces of his demonhood by revealing his pointed and sharp white canines, almost similar to a wolf’s. His mere appearance usually made humans uncontrollably desirous for him; curiously enough, he’d had similar, albeit more muted responses from werewolves. And as he stood there, the powerful glint in his eyes apparent, he waited to see how the pack would respond to his intrusion.

For Sesshi, she never had anyone to try and contend against her like this before, let alone tried to force her to submit to them. She knew if she refused his challenge she would be showing weakness, and that is something she would not do. Her ears twitched as he had commanded her to pretty much bow to him, and that caused her blood to boil and almost lose her cool. She had to keep it together and save it for the fight.

She shook her head back and laughed as she looked down at the human-like man now standing before them all, with almost as much arrogance as she had. "I will not bow to anyone other than my mate." She scoffed as she set her red glowing eyes on him. Greg, her mate stared at him, holding her close to her as she stood there in her hybrid form, which stood taller than him by afoot. Her beta, Michelle began circling the demon and was growling a low warning to him, to not get any closer to their alpha or she'd rip his head off.

"As you see, my mate will not be simply..." Greg started as he puffed his silver furred burly chest out as he continued, "Giving into you.... She will stay by my side unless you truly best her, which we all know you won't because well, you're a demon and unless you cheat, you won't be able to win." He finished with a smirk on his face, not really knowing that the demon had other plans in mind for Sesshi.

Give me the word and I will tear this one's throat out!
Michelle spoke through the pack bond and Sesshi shook her head no. "No, you will not attack him, any of you. He has challenged your alpha, and as such, I will obey pack laws and accept his challenge. However, I will also agree to his terms, I know I will not lose so what is the harm in agreeing to whatever terms he sets into motion should he 'win'? Eh?" She asked as she saw her mate who had started to interrupt her but she had shushed him before he could by placing a clawed finger on his muzzle. "No Greg, I am enforcing pack laws." She stated with a evil smirk on her face as she walked towards the center, with each of her wolves clearing a path, making a complete circle for her as a ring surrounding them as she waited for his next move.

It hadn’t fazed Lazarus in the slightest that he was now surrounded by the rest of her pack, with her mate being arrogant enough to want to rip his throat out. He’d merely spoken the truth, being the only one to realize it, where every other fur-beast had it in their mind that their alpha was a powerful one, Lazarus would prove it to them just how weak she really was, standing in the presence of a god. Case in point, the stubby, fur-chest of the male wolf that stepped forward to puff his chest out at the demon. Meanwhile, from the corner of his eyes, he noticed yet another woman giving a low growl, beginning to surround him, stalk him, thinking that he was mere prey.

“Your mate is weak. A mere glance in his eyes tells me just how pathetic he really is.” This was the first sting that he expected to have on the male wolf, as well as having the thought work in tandem with his pheromones into her system. That he could not measure up to the demon, that he could not satisfy the woman the way the demon could. His smirk remained, even while being threatened by the werewolf circling him. The female beta was completely arrogant, and annoying to boot. And to demonstrate the kind of power that he possessed, Lazarus, without so much as even giving the woman a glance, extended his arm to the side and aimed his palm at the beta, immediately beginning to surround her with a cloud of thick, purple smoke. The smoke quickly erupted into a vortex of power, surrounding her and binding her arms to her body.

A rush of pain would soon overwhelm the beta’s body, being wrapped up in his tremendously terrible power. To add even more to the assault, Lazarus began to curl his fingers together until he made a fist of his hand, cutting off the woman’s air supply while simultaneously forcing pain to wrack her entire body. “You would be wise to show me respect, wolf whore. If I so desire, I can strip you of all that makes you who you are and turn you into little more than my personal cocksleeve.” Of course, it might not have been such a bad thought if Lazarus hadn’t been so attuned to the alpha before him.

But the female werewolf took it as a challenge to be met with combat, something he openly scoffed at, looking to make a mockery of everything she stood for. “Mmm, you are a fool if you think that I care for your laws. And even more so if you think that you can stand to my power, she-wolf.” No longer deciding to distract himself with the beta, Lazarus easily flung her several meters back until she landed with a hard ‘THUD’ against the ground. “Your fate has already been sealed. Now come, wolf.” He beckoned her, almost all too eager to show her how inept she was against his power. Little had she realized that ever since he’d been discovered, his powerful presence had been slowly working its way into her, beginning to affect her wolf nature. He’d known that werewolves were ones to go into heat when it came to waiting season, but his ability worked more seductively, more slowly, steadily inserting thoughts into her mind.

Sesshi had been raised as alpha and had been brought to Alaska to help the packs out here to thrive and become stronger. Her fathers had been from Romania while her mother had been from Alaska. Her fathers had all been so proud that they had an alpha for a daughter and that their mate had been able to produce such a wonderful blessing to them. Now her standing was being challenged in front of the five packs she had managed to gather and she knew this wasn't going to end well for either side. Well, deep down after seeing how he manhandled her beta like she was nothing but a fly, was worrisome for her to say the least. "My mate is not weak and neither is he pathetic." She stated as she watched in horror as her beta writhed in pain from whatever magics he used on her. "Also, I'm NOBODIES cocksleeve." She stated clearly with defiance in her eyes.

She clenched her fangs as she glared at this intruder and let out a fierce howl in the challenge as she got onto all fours. "You're threats mean nothing to me if you sit there and cheat demon!" She snarled as she lunged at him, yet with a smirk, he dodged her like she was slower than him. What the fuck?! No one's faster than me! She snarled to herself as she tried again, yet not knowing that he was doing this to wear her down. The more she went after him, the more she could feel her arousal and the unmistakable urges of the heat from her nature starting to take ahold of her.

"What.... What is going on?" She asked through huffs of breath as she could feel juices starting to leak from her pussy, not putting it together yet that he was to blame for this. "My heat... Isn't for another month..." She added as she fell to the ground panting heavily as her claws dug deep into the ground while her body grew hotter and hotter.

Greg looked down from her and then to the demon and then pointed at him. "You!" He started "What have you done to my mate?!" He snarled as he took a step forward and then was forced back by a wave of his mate's hand. "No Greg...." She panted as she started to slowly stand, finding it hard to do so yet with a sheer strong will, did so. "This is... My fight..." She said.... "As your alpha.... I command it..." She finished as she lunged at Lazarus once again.

Werewolves were easy prey, Lazarus surmised. Many of them had base thinking, and they could not strategize or contemplate power quite like he could, which would make them valuable servants and slaves if one were able to get past their ferocious power. But she came forward to attack, no less, and the demon was able to sidestep through many of her slashes, parrying without a wasted motion. She’d made the unfortunate mistake of entering into his personal space, where his abilities were even more pronounced, and she would experience what it was like to be underneath him. His pheromones were beginning to affect her, bringing about several changes to her system that were far sooner than normal.

With her beginning to realize exactly what was going on, the demon began to tilt his head to the side, almost trying to stifle a laugh. Her heat qas quickly approaching, he could catch the scent of her forced arousal in the air, cunt dripping with anticipation, as he directed his glance toward her mate once more. “Yes. You should respect your Alpha like the cuck you are.” Lazarus’s arrogance began to grow the more weary she became, wasting her energy to attempt to strike him, and in the process, finding out just how much power he really had. To add injury to insult, Lazarus pushed his hand forward, unleashing a torrent of purple lightning, the energy crackling in the air before the surge collided with her mate’s chest, forcing an aggravated howl of pain from the werewolf.

The impact was enough to fling him several meters back, same way as did his beta. With him temporarily out of the picture, and having him heeding the command of his Alpha, Lazarus returned his attention to the pathetic speech of declaring this to be her fight, as she lunged forward one more with renewed aggression. This time, Lazarus wouldn’t simply dodge her attacks. He would show her the true measure of his power, standing as still as standing water when she lunged at him. This was her fight indeed, and she was losing. Badly. And to have her realize it, the demon extended an arm out and harshly gripped at her throat the moment she came in, instantly halting her movement and leaving her within his powerful demonic crutches. His grip around her throat tightened, attempting to cut off her oxygen. “Foolish wolf. Do you think a bravehearted charge toward your superior means anything?”

His voice soon began to distort, shifting from a charismatic human-like voice to a harsher, echoing demonic voice, his face sharpening and showing off his hellish design. “It is as I said, your fate has already been sealed.” With that, the demon let out a powerful roar, before instantly slamming her into the unforgiving, frozen ground. It wasn’t enough to break any bones, but it was enough to subjugate her to where he wanted -- her in close proximity to him. Without a second of wasted motion, the demon used his dark magic to lift her off the ground again and hover her in the air, continuing to heighten her arousal until she would not bear it.

It wasn't just the demon that could smell her arousal, the entire pack could! With her premature heat getting set off, it was also starting to set the other wolves into a bit of a panic. What's happening to our Alpha?! A few wolves asked as they shook their heads and whined as they watched the scene unfold before them. As for Greg he watched as his mate's body shook in pleasure as she could feel the need to mate was stronger than anything he ever felt before, which was saying something cause their bond had been strong and was now being tested this very day. "My love please don't fall to this... Mmmph!" He grunted as he too was flung back, but with a powerful force of purple lightening that crackled and scorched his fur, causing several whines to escape his muzzle.

Sesshi, started attacking more wildly at this point as she tried to tear the demon down, but now she knew that she was royally fucked, and not in the good way. The moment she lunged at him one last time, was the moment she knew that she had made a fatal mistake, he had stopped moving, she had thought he was giving up but when he grabbed her by the throat, she knew she had fucked up. She slowly shifted back to her her hybrid form as she grabbed at his arms weakly, trying to escape his grasp but couldn't. His powers were overwhelming and she could feel her body starting to grow hotter by the second, and it was betraying her by wanting the demon's cock to be buried deep inside of her now. The moment he slammed her into the ground, she could see stars, yet her body ached with need and want.

As he lifted her body up with the demonic energies she could feel her wet cunt dripping, soaked now that her fur inbetween her legs were so slick with moisture that all could see. "Nnnn.... S-Stop... I-I.... I yield..." She whined as she looked over at the demon who was smirking wildly at her. "You've won... The challenge... As the new Alpha.... Of the Blood Moon pack..." She whined with her head held low, and everyone in the pack looked at her in dismay, not believing what they were hearing at first, but a challenge was a challenge and she had lost, and the pack, was his now. Her former beta, Michelle, raised her head slowly and howled loudly to announce the new leader, then another wolf followed, then another, until all the wolves followed suit.

Like taking candy from a ferocious werewolf baby, Lazarus had done what her pack members couldn’t believe could be done. He’d been able to beat their Alpha, and with relative ease, might he add. He had defeated the powerful alpha and staked his claim to her pack, but more importantly, to her servitude, despite the pleas of her mate. The demon couldn’t help but smirk as he held the woman in the air through the grace of his power, ready to completely annihilate her, or unravel her mind to be a willing slave. But when she ultimately yielded herself to him, the powerful creature couldn’t help but chuckle loudly at how things had progressed.

But she was now defeated, extremely in heat, and at the mercy of her superior. The monster released his hold on her, dropping her down to her knees, his power beginning to subside once he noticed her beta werewolf step forward and howl in acceptance of their new Alpha. Titles meant nothing to him, at least not theirs, but now with his own victory, Lazarus was more intrigued with something else. “Good. And now you’ll understand your place, werewolf.” She could see the clear imprint of his cock through his attire, throbbing and expecting her to satisfy him, and with that, he began to step forward to the kneeling werewolf, admiring her hybrid form. It was impressive, yet still retaining many of the feminine parts that one such as him would enjoy.

“And your place is on your knees, servicing me as your mate watches.”
His dark and seductive eyes continued to wash right over her, and it was clear what he now wanted from her, the desire to sink his big, demon cock deep inside of her and claim her all for himself. He’d never cared that she was mated to another. “Now, you made a mistake in being mated to that pathetic whelp over there. I’m going to give you the chance to rectify that mistake.” The demon tilted his head to the side, already knowing what her answer was going to be. Licking his lips, he placed his hand on the back of the werewolf’s neck, allowing his dark and sinful presence to overwhelm her once more. With the way she was aroused, there was little mistaking what her decision would be. "And when you decide, tell him what you're going to do."

She couldn't believe she had lost, and to a cheating demon non the less! But oh how her body betrayed her and her mind was full of wanting nothing but to fuck and end this dreadful premature heat that ruined everything for her! She knew not of how this happened, but knew that her body needed its release. "V-Very we-well..." She whimpered as she submitted more to him, kneeling down to him as her ears twitched as she listened to his words, letting them sink in as she could feel the power of his words wash over her, bending her to his will more.

Her eyes started to gloss over slightly as she could feel the mating bond pulling her towards the demon like no other. She whined more and with her tail lowered, she bowed her head, answering him this time with lust in her voice and minor defiance, "I will do as you say... However..." She was cut off when she felt his hand pressing against the back of her neck, which caused her to moan loudly and in return, caused her to rethink her words.

"I... Nnnnn... Need to mate... I need your cock buried deep inside of me.... Please... F-Fuck me..." She begged now as she could feel more juices flowing down her inner thighs. She was now in dire need and she would do anything to get what she wanted at this point. She thought hard and even with her mind in a foggy state, she was able to decide on the one thing that would help her in this situation. With tears in her eyes she looked over at her mate and then spoke, "I... I renounce my mating bond with you Gr-Greg..." She whimpered as she could feel the bond between the two starting to break.

The moment Sesshi said the words was when Greg went into a spiraling rage as his heart sank he snarled at the demon and got up again, this time forcing his way towards the demon with nothing left to lose he charged and went for the throat. He was thrown into the air again and thrown to the side again as he was forced to watch his now former mate do unspeakable things before his very eyes.

She looked up at Lazarus and nodded. "How about I just... Show him instead now?" She asked as Sesshi's lust was becoming unbearable to say the least as she began to undo Lazarus's pants and pulled his cock out, slowly taking it in her her clawed hands as she gently began stroking it, opening her muzzle she pulled his entire length inside and began sucking him off, taking his balls into her hands now as she began massaging them gently. She rubbed her legs together in anticipation as she could feel the heat growing more predominant now.

It was as Lazarus expected, and to be quite honest, it was even better than he expected. Here he had this power Alpha, on her knees submitting to him, while her soon to be former mate watched helpless. Yes, she did need to mate. And now the demon would have the pleasure of satisfying her for times to come. The demon licked his lips once she let out a soft moan thanks to his touch, and in mere moments, his power over her completely cemented itself. Her arousal was at an all-time high, even sparking his own desire to plow deep inside of her and give her everything she’d been missing out. But no, she had made the mistake of challenging him first and not submitting to him ahead of time, so he would make sure she truly learned her place before he decided to drive his demon cock deep inside of her.

At that very moment where she renounced her bond with Greg and watched the werewolf go into a frenzy, the dark Lord erupted into a satisfied yet haughty laugh. “Poor Greg.” He murmured while the creature attempted to attack him in his rage, to which Lazarus summarily dismissed him once more by tossing him with through sheer power. Maybe he’d make her continue to beg him to fuck her, and in due time, Lazarus would give her exactly what she wanted and deserved.

A curious grin formed against his dark facial features when she mentioned showing what she would do in front of her mate instead of telling, the demon tilting his head to the side and allowing his fingers to trail upward into the fiery mane of red fur on her head. “Mmmm, you learn well, wolf whore.” It didn’t take long before she began to unbutton his pants and free his massively throbbing cock. The proud organ flicked outward and nearly pressed against her maw, the impressive size and his own pheromones even attracting the other female members of his pack.

As soon as he felt her claw wrap around his throbbing manhood, he knew that there would be no turning back for the werewolf. “The wolf who now serves.” He chuckled intently, as she finally opened her maw and devoured the entire length of his rigid cock, her teeth pressing slightly against the veiny ridges of his demonhood. A low, powerful growl erupted from his lips once she began to suck him off in a rhythmic pattern, even feeling her other clawed hand moving toward his balls to massage them. “Mmmm, that’s it…” Oh, there was little doubt that he would be enjoying her, and to demonstrate his hold on her, he began to roughly tug on her red mane in approval, thrusting his cock deeper into her cavernous maw and down her throat -- if she could handle it. All the while, Lazarus brought both hands down to her ample breasts, beginning to massage and knead her fur-laden tits in response.

She didn't know what she was really doing due to her heat, but all she knew was she needed to mate and never felt the urge to mate this strongly before until now. Fuck she wanted his cock buried deep inside of her cunt, she wanted him to fill her with his demonic seed and to hopefully fulfill what her previous mate couldn't due to how infertile he had been. Oh how long had she longed for offspring of her own, but to no avail did Greg produce. Each heat she had gone into, and each week they had stayed locked up in their room, nothing, absolutely nothing. Deep down, she knew the demon was right, he was weak and pathetic, and maybe, just maybe, this was for the best. Granted to serve another when she had been born to be an Alpha, was not something she was going to EVER get use to.

When he roughly tugged on her red mane she could sense he was happy with her submission, something she didn't like but would go along with it for now if it satisfied her now aching heart and pussy. The more he thrusted into her, the more she couldn't help but let out low growls of pleasure, oh how she'd rather him be thrusting into her drenched cunt right now, she thought as she used her tail to start rubbing herself, something she had never done before now. She needed his throbbing cock in her soaked pussy, she needed something to fill her hole with his taint and seed. Fuck, she was so horny! Never had she felt like this before and she needed him more than ever.

Lifting her head up she looked at him, and removed his cock from her mouth to beg once more, this time with drool hanging out of the left side of her muzzle. "Please..." She panted. "Please fuck me." She now begged as she moved around, getting on her hands and knees, positioning herself in front of him as she showed him just how wet she truly was and even her tail from where she had been rubbing herself.

With Lazarus’s power completely beginning to dominate her, the demon forced yet another sinister laugh, watching the woman eagerly suck his cock in front of the rest of her packmates. All of them could see their alpha on her knees, being subservient to a demon such as him, and it filled him with such arrogance and already elevated his high ego. Thrusting in and out of her maw a few more times, he watched as she used her own tail to keep herself pleasured while he did whatever he wanted. After a while, though, she pulled away from him, now vocalizing her desire to be fucked by the prime creature, even going around on her hands and knees and presenting her furred ass to him, and more importantly, her drenched cunt. "You belong to me, werewolf slut. Say it." The sight was such a pleasure for him, even as her slic saliva drenched his cock, he was still completely rock hard and ready to breed his newfound prize. His dark energies started to magnify, even starting to invade her mind with all the lurid things he would be doing to her -- and not just to her, but the rest of the female werewolves in her pack.

Yes, indeed, Lazarus had come for them all, and it would start with the werewolf woman presented right before him, her heat on full display. The demon licked his lips once more, stroking his rock hard cock and getting ready to bury himself deep inside of her. “As you wish.” The ravenous demon hinted with such arrogance when she presented herself that he simply could no longer deny her. He took a single step forward, before gripping both sides of her hips, and began to kneel down until he was completely behind her. The smell of her arousal was even more intoxicating than ever. “Tell the rest of the women they belong to me as well.”

The grin remained on his face, expecting her to do as he commanded, as he gave her firm ass a rough slap, before starting to press his cockhead against the folds of her pussy. He wanted to tease her, make her continue to beg, but at this point, even his own arrogance couldn’t stop his lust. And with that, Lazarus let out a primal roar, seemingly crackling the air with dark fury as his roughly slid into her, pushing his cock as deeply as he could inside of her. “Tell them!” He roared once more, completely thrusting his cock inside of her cunt, leaning over and violently gripping at her furry mane to look upward, beginning to rock his hips back and forth and fuck her.

Swallowing hard, she obeyed his first command and nodded, "I... Nnnn... I belong to you..." She moaned unable to control her own words and body as she submitted further, allowing his taint to overwhelm her senses as she gave into him more. She hated how she had lost to his cheating ways, hated how he had cheated, to begin with! But she was on the precipice of something far greater than she ever imagined. Granted she was unable to fully focus on what that was due to her heat now fully taking over her. All her mind was able to focus on was fucking, mating, and bonding with the demon before her, her, new master as he ever so kindly put it. What was worse, she knew deep down inside, he was right, she did belong to him. She might have won at some point, but yet, he would have still come back to finish her, so what was the point?

She could see it now though, the visions of what was going to happen to not just her, but to all fellow female packmates, as she submitted completely to him, showing her submission while the others now showed their submission as their own heats started rising all of a sudden as well, this was due to the pack bond now shared between them all now that their new alpha was Lazarus, who held all the right cards at that very moment.

She could feel a spiked collar appearing around her neck now as she could feel herself being chained to the ground by the neck as well her arms now, and then, her legs as he slapped her ass before teasing her entrance. She groaned as she wanted more and when he did just that, she tilted her head back as she finally answered him. "And they... They all belong to you!" She howled out as tears streamed down her face as she completely finished handing over the pack bond now to the demon as he continued to thrust deep inside of her. She had lowered her head, but only for a moment before he gripped her mane again, forcing her to look upwards once again, and as she did so, she could see the females in her pack masturbating and each begging to be fucked next, granted some were also blaming her now for the mess they were in, but at that moment, she could care less due to only wanting to be fucked and to be impregnated with the demon's seed.

The aggression that he was showing gradually continued to build and become reflected in the werewolf bitch he now claimed for himself. The intensity started to turn her eyes into a deep and powerful red color, a sexual fire starting within her that she would have never felt before. Soon, he would erase any hesitant feelings within her, having her fully embrace her submission, and even show her former mate just how much she enjoyed being owned by the demon. He practically salivated over the thought of this busty she-wolf, all for him and him alone, having taken her from her previous mate, mounting her for everyone else to see. Oh yes, those lewd thoughts were quickly being driven into her mind, drawing on his aggression, his singular focus to breed her and the rest of the female werewolves. Chains shot out from the ground to wrap around her neck, then to her arms and her legs, keeping her in the same position and allowing him full reign in mounting her. Soon enough, a demonic spiked collar formed around her neck to cement her now belonging to him, as well as her words to him, allowing her entire pack to hear.

The females in her pack wanted the same thing, to be fucked by the demon, owned by him, evident in the way most of them were actively masturbating to them having sex. They could see the way his muscled body rapidly moved, his throbbing cock searing in and out of the wolf’s cunt, stretching her to the absolute limit. He continued to grip on her hair while rutting aimlessly, thrusting over and over, making the bitch howl desperately. Her submission was utterly grand, and he would use her to subjugate any other threat that formed up against him. The rapid paicing of his thrusts continued, the chains tightening around her arms and neck, continuing to impart their dark essence upon her. Slowly, she could come to find her breast ssteadily growing in size, growing taunt and red with fire and desire, begging to be suckled upon.

Back
Top Bottom