Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Futa Fun with Furries

Deante

Star
Hey there. I'm Deante, and I've been RPing for a ridiculously long time. This thread is really an open invitation for most kinds of smutty RP where I play a futa.

Basics
  • Please communicate, let me know if you're no longer interested, if you can't get online for a while, etc.
  • Reply length baseline is around 3 paragraphs
  • Would prefer a partner who can post more than once a week.
  • Threads/PMs/Emails preferred for RP. I'm curious to experiment with Google Docs.

Important Note

As the title suggests, I'm looking for anthro characters here. Not just mine, but for YC as well.

Gender Pairings

Running the gamut. While I am quite the switch both BDSM and position wise, with a FuxFu and FuxM pairing, I'm really craving bottoming. With FuxF I can easily top and dom, but can go either way. RPs involving multiples is also possible.

But What About the RP?

Mainly looking for something a little light and smutty--at least a 50/50 plot-to-smut ratio, but could go as low as 30/70. Setting wise, I generally prefer more slice-of-life/modern, but a Sci-Fi arrangement certainly is doable. There's a link to my F-list in my sig, which should spell out what I'm into. Plot wise I'm flexible and would like to see what interests I get. My only plot stipulation is there's no dub con/exploitation or other dark elements.

Back
Top Bottom