Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Cuntboy looking to get stuffed!

R3DICAL

Planetoid
I'm looking for long-term or short-term rp (I'm very ditch-friendly) to scratch the particular itch listed below! Please be literate and able to write full, coherent sentences! Just because I'm looking for smut-heavy RP doesn't mean that logic and grammar have to go out the window. I usually write 1 - 3 paragraphs, feel free to write as much as you want, as long as you include something for me to reply/react to. Looking for active players. I reply anywhere from multiple times a day to once every couple days, but no worries, I don't have a problem with waiting for a reply from you! (That being said, if a RP is inactive for a month I will assume you lost interest and am going to leave our conversation)

Currently craving to play a cuntboy (meaning, a man with a pussy instead of a dick, not both)! Who I'm up against, I'm fully open to; human, monster, anthro, minotaur (♥), as long as it is well-hung, it's a go! (On that topic; yes, I'm into big dicks, but please, within reason! I don't want my character to literally be impaled lol!)
-> totally into equine cocks! also craving incest or watersports

List of kinks that I like:

Breeding
Cock/Pussy Worship
Cock Slapping
Creampie
Cuntboys
Dirty Talking
Discipline
Dub-Con/Non-Con
Equine Cocks
Fingering
Gangbangs
Gaping
Incest
Male Pregnancy
Piss Enemas
Public Sex
Roughness
Voyeurism
Watersports
Still interested? Shoot me a message! ♥ I only RP in messages on here btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom