Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemorph Craving!

MysticSparxman

Supernova
Hi everyone!

I have this pokemorph idea that I'd really like to try, and I'm hoping I'll be able to find some people interested in trying it out with me.

Here's my idea!

Set in the Kanto region ((with the option of moving onto other regions further into the story)), MC is an elite trainer who is a part of Team Unity. Team Unity are forever doing their best to interfere in Team Rocket's evil plans, and their latest is one of their worst yet. YC ends up becoming a part of Team Rocket's plans when she interferes one time too many. YC ends up being captured, and becomes a part of Team Rocket's experiments when they splice her DNA with that of her partner pokemon, turning her into a pokemorph. Unfortunately, she isn't the only one. There are many others like her caged up in Team Rocket's base.

MC and Team Unity hear about this base, and after careful planning, they perform a raid on the base. They are shocked when they find YC, and the other pokemorphs, but they end up freeing them all. All of the pokemorphs apart from YC disappear as soon as they are free. YC, for some reason decides to stay with MC. The pair would begin traveling and battling together, taking the fight to Team Rocket and freeing every pokemorph under Team Rocket's control. Eventually, feelings could develop between the two.

So this is the basic idea. I was thinking it would be more story based with some smut thrown in there. I would probably say 60/40 or even 70/30 in favour of story. I do also have a starter ready for this, but I should probably say it's a really long intro, but my pokemon intros are always really long for some reason. My average post length is normally 2-4 paragraphs. I play through PM's, threads and also Discord.

If this interests anyone, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom