Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rick and Morticia (Avel & kckolbe)

Mavi

Super-Earth
Morticia rolled up the loose yellow sleeves of her sweater as she worked, struggling to keep up with Rick’s hurried pace as they shoved armful after armful of the mysterious crystal cloisters into the ship, but it was impossible to escape the heat. The planet itself was very humid, covered mostly in vibrantly colored jungles, but the crystals were in a large clearing away from the dense foliage. The mugginess had Morticia soaked in sweat in no time, adding to her misery as her sweater clung to her skinny figure like wet paper. “Ugh, Rick, this really sucks! It’s-... it’s hot, and my arms are tired!” She whined, taking a small breather to lean against the side of her grandfather’s ship.

Why do we have to be in such a hurry? This stuff is really heavy, too!” She added, groaning dramatically as, for emphasis, she picked up one of the strange crystals, physically straining to do so before dropping it. It landed between her feet with a heavy ‘thud!’ against the compact dirt below.

I don’t know, can’t we like… you know… take a break? I’m sure this planet has inhabitants, we could go to the nearest town and just, hang out! Maybe some of the locals will even help us?” Morticia pressed, hyping herself up with the very IDEA of calling it quits and finding somewhere to take a bath and get some sleep. They had been away from home looking for this stuff for a few days, so a day or R&R surely wasn’t too much to ask for! Her cloths were all dirty from days in the forest, and she would do just about anything for some palatable food.

We already have a lot of this stuff packed in the ship, isn’t it enough?” As she continued her complaining, she noticed that Rick was still working at break-neck speed to shove as much crystal into the ship as possible, so she pouted and, begrudgingly, got back to work. All the while keeping her pleading eyes on her grandfather, as if hoping he’d cave. It was then, though, that she realized the back of the ship was full — and that Rick was cramming her seat full now.

What the hell! Wh-where am I supposed to sit?!” She didn’t even try to keep her voice down as she protested, glaring nervously at the old man as sweat dripped down her chin and she shifted, trying to find a better grip on the armful of crystal she held onto despite not knowing where to put it now. Maybe the smart thing to do would be to put it back down, but her brain was already so focused on where she was going to sit that she had kind of forgotten about the load she struggled to hold. She wouldn’t put it past him to leave her behind so he had more room to haul his precious jungle crystals home, and was getting more and more nervous thinking about the possibility. “Rick, I swear to God, if you leave me here I’m-... I’m never going to go on another stupid adventure with you!” Not that she’d be able to, considering he would be back on Earth and she’d be wherever the hell they were, but that was entirely beside the point!

Rick was moving as fast as he could. He'd been able to get back to the ship a lot faster than the locals would be able to follow due to some light sabotage on their vehicles, but he knew they were on their way. If not for vengeance, then at least to recover the crystals they were starting to realize the value of. This was a lot simpler before they figured that out.

"Well, sorry this is such a fucking inconvenience for you. Maybe next time we need these crystals you can just grow some in your room so you don't have to go anywhere to get them. Oh wait, we can't do that because they take hundreds of years to grow, and as you pointed out, they are too heavy. They'd weaken the floor and you'd probably crash through it the next time you masturbated, letting everyone in the family see you doing it. Ya know...bad enough we have to hear it all the time, you gotta make us see it too?"

Having tossed another cluster in, he took a drink from his flask and continued. "And maybe if you used your arms for something other than flicking your bean these wouldn't be so tough for you to carry. A girl who struggles with manual labor. Way to...way to reinforce gender stereotypes, Morticia."

He ignored her as she asked if they could take a break. She wasn't going to stop as long as he kept moving, and he knew that staying wasn't an option. Of course, that hadn't stopped her from complaining about how much they were loading, or that her seat was full. Shit. He'd gotten so wrapped up in loading that he'd forgotten to leave room. "Oh, you think we have enough, do you? You think we can just come back tomorrow and get more? This is kind of a one-time opportunity, Morticia...gotta make the most of it. And you'll have to sit on my lap, figured you figured that out by now."

He belched, took another swig, and continued. "And of course if I leave you here you won't come with me again. If I leave you here the locals will kill you, Morticia, how would you be able to travel after that? Think before you say things like that. You still wanna...fuckin'...see the town now? A minute ago all you wanted was to hang out here, now you're fucking making sure you have a seat? Make up your mind."

He tossed another crystal in and noticed a ship approaching. That had been faster than expected. "Actually, you're right. We have enough. Let's go...now." He hopped into the ship and turned it on.

Her face reddened when Rick so bluntly blurted out how the whole family could apparently HEAR her when she masturbated, opening her mouth to protest, but was too horrified to make much of a sound at first as Rick continued to nonchalantly tear her down. ‘Wh-what the hell! I don’t… I don’t do it that often, a-and… and I’m not that loud!” She eventually managed to stammer out as her face glowed a humiliated shade or pink as she packed away the cluster in her arms. “... am I? Do.. do you really hear me when I, you know…?” She hovered behind Rick as she asked, rubbing the back of her neck as her mind reeled.

She was about to make an argument about how it was totally natural for her to masturbate, and that they were the weirdos for listening in on her, but she was taken off guard when he told her she’d be sitting on his lap.

No way, Rick! I-I’m not a little kid anymore! That’s just-... super weird!” She blurted, shaking her head and frantically looking from Rick to her now occupied seat. She only stopped to purse her lips in surprise when he informed her that the locals would kill her if she stayed behind. “You serious?” She asked blankly, only to follow his gaze, looking up to notice the same ship he did a few moments after him. “Uhhhh.” Her eyes widened further and her lips parted, her heart suddenly racing in her chest. She would have stood there longer, unsure of what to do, if not for the sound of the ship starting catching her attention.

Aw, geez..!” There was no time to argue. Either she climbed aboard or was abandoned and then murdered, so she was quick to rush to the driver’s side and climb in, heaving the door shut behind her as she all but toppled into Rick’s lap. “Why does shit always have to go down with us being chased like this, Rick?” Morticia let out a tense sigh as she tried to settle into his lap. There wasn’t time to adjust her skirt, so he’d likely feel the soft warmth of her panty-clad ass as she sat on his thigh, but it was a bit tricky since he needed his legs to work the ship. The only place she could sit that wouldn’t be putting her in his way would be his crotch… b-but there was no way she could sit there!

Back
Top Bottom