Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's talk about kinks!

WanderingBlackDragon

World Hopper
Note: This thread is NOT meant to advertise request threads or any of that. If you happen to encounter someone you want to rp with, you can't hash that out on your own time.

So, I'm still relatively new here and haven't gotten to talk to people much. In the meantime, I've been thinking a good deal about the kind of roleplays I've been looking for and the kinds of plots I've been looking to play out. In the spirit of introspection and communal exchange, I decided to open a dialogue where we can discuss out kinks and the like.

What is it about particular kinks that we enjoy so much?

What are plots you'd like to work out in those regards?

Going first, lately I'd been very focused on polyamorous, since I'm still toying with my interest in polyamory, or perhaps the term is poly-fidelity, considering the kind of relationships I tend to look for and want to play out. For me, I think the best way I can explain it is just the idea of being part of something beautiful with people I'm in love with: See them love each other -even if they don't see the exact in each other, as I see in them individually, and experiencing the different bonds that blossom from such a thing. There's more, but that's something I'd like to save for a different topic.

Meanwhile, I've also been more focused on ageplay/teen sex. In particular, I have a character who's meant to be played between 16-19 in terms of erotica, and I always fashioned him as someone wordly and mature for his age, considering the kind of stories he's meant for. I realize I've been into ageplay not so much that I want to bang teenagers (At least, I hope it doesn't come off that way), but I've been watching hentai since I was that age, and let's face it; most teens are horny little bastards no matter what abstinence programs try to tell them. But, staying on topic, I just like to explore sexuality and relationships at different stages of life, and there's something nostalgic about exploring love at such a tender age; discovering yourself, your partner, and so on. One idea that suddenly popped up is my ageplay character developing a relationship with a college girl; let's say someone who's a freshman, or maybe has been in it for a year, though that end of the idea is just a spark.

But, anyway, what's been on you guys' minds?

Yo i'm down to discuss some things I dig.

I'm kind of in the same boat about Polyamory. While it's something I don't think I could do in real life (LOTS OF FUCKING BAGGAGE TO UNPACK THERE) I do love the general idea of a group of people just being together. Hell in a couple stories we had a love triangle rivalry thing going but just like that one ProZD video "Hey what if we just all... like fuck eachother?" '... Yeah i'm down." "Yeah sure why not?"

Here's some of my things i'll throw in.

Sex Casual Societies/AUs: Is it a fun way to get the brain juices going on figuring out the nooks and crannies of such a world and how it would work? Yes. Is it just an excuse to write smut? Also yes. But for realzies I do like the idea of worlds/cities/towns/etc where sex is treated like... well like nothing at all. Where giving the new neighbor a blowjob is just the polite thing to do. Where sex based businesses are a booming industry.

Excessive Semen: Not... super sure how this one came about. But like a comedian said Fetishes/kinks are like land mines, you just step on one and it's like "WELL FUCK ME I GUESS". But I do like the image of a character letting loose a massive wave of juice from their dicks or a well worn hole just filled to the brim with the stuff.

Chubby Characters: Because fuck it, a gal or dude with a few extra pounds is sometimes sexier than the wafer thin model or the six pack ab rockin' dude. Also I want to smooch Gordie from Pokemon for this exact reason.

Also kind of a random thing i've been getting into the idea of but haven't done in a roleplay. I like the idea of a premature ejaculation. Like not in a humiliation way. "But like, dude you got so excited you jizzed just from a touch. That's kinda adorable tbh."

Also kind of a random thing i've been getting into the idea of but haven't done in a roleplay. I like the idea of a premature ejaculation. Like not in a humiliation way. "But like, dude you got so excited you jizzed just from a touch. That's kinda adorable tbh."
Aww, that's actually really cute! Good luck trying to find someone willing to do it though- it might have a negative connotation.

Yo i'm down to discuss some things I dig.

I'm kind of in the same boat about Polyamory. While it's something I don't think I could do in real life (LOTS OF FUCKING BAGGAGE TO UNPACK THERE) I do love the general idea of a group of people just being together. Hell in a couple stories we had a love triangle rivalry thing going but just like that one ProZD video "Hey what if we just all... like fuck eachother?" '... Yeah i'm down." "Yeah sure why not?"
Ah, poly; the answer to all shipping wars! Now if only shippers would just allow the idea. But, this is why we can't have nice things.

Been wondering if I should use that some time.

I'm more than happy to share some links with you beautiful people.

I'll say I'm a bit vanilla, yup. I pretty much am. A man like me has very little to offer or say something "Unique" in terms of smut since I'm the type of guy who has rather normal intwrests in kinks but I havw a few to say.

First, there is no denying my love for paizuri or Tit Jobs. God what a wonderful sight. A throbbing shaft excited and twitching surrounded by the most beautiful creation on earth: a woman's bare buxom. Or as most people like to say nowadays, tits. It's probably the bwst form of foreplay to do before the actual penetration begins, and it is way more exciting than a classic blowjob in my opinion.

Cream pies: good grief a sight for sore eyes. Nothing makes a man feel more triumphant than to see their beloved or casual partner be filed to the brim. Creampies are even more satisfying and delicious in written form, as recently I've been more interested in written smut than visual. My form of entertainment are slowly switching more and more to written form. The description of the woman slowly spreading hwr legs and pulling her lips apart to see your seed drip down ever so deliciously down her pussy, ass and thighs... Indeed, such descriptions are our of this world when explained well. Definitely is the highlight of a sex scene.

Going back in written smut, I also love dialogue based sex. Lots of dirty talking, back and forth, teasing and mocking kr downright cock/pussy drunk complements to each others partners. From simple "harder" and "faster" to the delicious Classic "Fuck me", such simple words and phrases can get a man like me going, and it really builds anticipation for the climax. It is a very tasteful and alluring form of literary smut to add lots of naughty dialogue in such a scene.

I've always found it hard to describe exactly what gets me off. The closest I can get to an answer is that it is an exploration of lust, affection or desire itself. Public sex, to me, becomes a matter of being so horny that you couldn't wait until you were in private, even if that's not what public sex is to most. Sex that goes on for hours, ending up with one or more people just collapsing from exhaustion, shivering from pleasure, is just so delicious. The fact that my kink is so vague is also why I enjoy experimenting with so many different kinks. It's a kind of "all roads lead to Rome" situation, the eagerness for the kink itself often being a motivating factor to me.

Oscar Wilde: “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.

- Feeling wanted. It gives a feeling of being admired, of knowing you're precious.
- Feeling respected. A sense of domination and control over one another makes one feel obeyed.
- Feeling protected and taken cared for. A sense of safety, assurance and belonging. It makes one feel loved.
- Feeling feared. It reinforces authority, strength, and that feeds into feeling dominant and obeyed.
- Feeling vulnerable. Embracing your weakness, submitting that others are stronger than you and have control over you, makes you feel less stressed to do something about it. Its a relaxing thought, and seeing others take that role makes you feel sought after, wanted, precious - taken advantage of.

The way I see it, to me personally, most kinks in the spectrum feed into some of these motivators. All of these motivators feed into ego and power, which is why the human spirit surrenders to these temptations readily.

Except feet. Fuck feet.

I've always found it hard to describe exactly what gets me off. The closest I can get to an answer is that it is an exploration of lust, affection or desire itself. Public sex, to me, becomes a matter of being so horny that you couldn't wait until you were in private, even if that's not what public sex is to most. Sex that goes on for hours, ending up with one or more people just collapsing from exhaustion, shivering from pleasure, is just so delicious. The fact that my kink is so vague is also why I enjoy experimenting with so many different kinks. It's a kind of "all roads lead to Rome" situation, the eagerness for the kink itself often being a motivating factor to me.
I'm more than happy to share some links with you beautiful people.

I'll say I'm a bit vanilla, yup. I pretty much am. A man like me has very little to offer or say something "Unique" in terms of smut since I'm the type of guy who has rather normal intwrests in kinks but I havw a few to say.

First, there is no denying my love for paizuri or Tit Jobs. God what a wonderful sight. A throbbing shaft excited and twitching surrounded by the most beautiful creation on earth: a woman's bare buxom. Or as most people like to say nowadays, tits. It's probably the bwst form of foreplay to do before the actual penetration begins, and it is way more exciting than a classic blowjob in my opinion.

Cream pies: good grief a sight for sore eyes. Nothing makes a man feel more triumphant than to see their beloved or casual partner be filed to the brim. Creampies are even more satisfying and delicious in written form, as recently I've been more interested in written smut than visual. My form of entertainment are slowly switching more and more to written form. The description of the woman slowly spreading hwr legs and pulling her lips apart to see your seed drip down ever so deliciously down her pussy, ass and thighs... Indeed, such descriptions are our of this world when explained well. Definitely is the highlight of a sex scene.

Going back in written smut, I also love dialogue based sex. Lots of dirty talking, back and forth, teasing and mocking kr downright cock/pussy drunk complements to each others partners. From simple "harder" and "faster" to the delicious Classic "Fuck me", such simple words and phrases can get a man like me going, and it really builds anticipation for the climax. It is a very tasteful and alluring form of literary smut to add lots of naughty dialogue in such a scene.

Paizuri is da best. But, looking at both of these, I think my interests are less in particular activities but more relationship dynamics, if that makes sense. Intimacy and desire are bigger motivators.

Oscar Wilde: “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.

- Feeling wanted. It gives a feeling of being admired, of knowing you're precious.
- Feeling respected. A sense of domination and control over one another makes one feel obeyed.
- Feeling protected and taken cared for. A sense of safety, assurance and belonging. It makes one feel loved.
- Feeling feared. It reinforces authority, strength, and that feeds into feeling dominant and obeyed.
- Feeling vulnerable. Embracing your weakness, submitting that others are stronger than you and have control over you, makes you feel less stressed to do something about it. Its a relaxing thought, and seeing others take that role makes you feel sought after, wanted, precious - taken advantage of.

The way I see it, to me personally, most kinks in the spectrum feed into some of these motivators. All of these motivators feed into ego and power, which is why the human spirit surrenders to these temptations readily.

Except feet. Fuck feet.

Not sure I agree with everything.

Except for the feet thing.

By on another note, does anyone have a kink they don't typically like, but want to try to something different with it?

Like for me, I've been curious about cuckold/ntr from the perspective of stealing the girl from someone who treats her like crap, like getting righteous revenge.

Or perhaps using hypnosis as a form of therapy: helping the person overcome some hang up or trauma that's getting in the way of their sexuality.

Or "corruption" in which you help someone struggling with sexual repression get in touch with their kinky side.

But, I've always liked playing the gentleman/hero when it comes to erotica. But, I've noticed a trend of stigma against it, even such players comparing it to neckbeard or Inceldom

Back
Top Bottom