Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone know what happened to fiction depot?

Ouroboros

Supernova
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask and I'm fairly certain asking about other rp sites isn't against the rules but apologies if it is.

I know a couple of people on here also rp over on fiction depot but I've not been able to access the forum for about a week and I never joined the discord so can't enquire there.

Was wondering if anyone knew what had happened?

Not against the rules as long as someone isn’t trying to actively advertise another site. :)

Sadly I am not a member there but I know some others have mentioned having issues, so I would warrant a guess that you aren’t the only one. I would think using their “Contact Us” function like we have on BMR would be the best way to get your answer, if they have a feature like that.

Thanks for that :)

I only pop in occasionally because even the group GMs ghost and start identical games. I checked PMs a couple days ago, and it was up. Everyone was complaining about loading so slowly preventing practical use. I didn't see it, but I'm in China with a vpn.

I just checked bc if this post, and yeah. First time it's totally down that I've seen. The discord isn't taking about it, but their admin staff is pretty prickly and already addressed the slow speeds on the site days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bother to add an additional announcement on their discord updating everyone on the situation.

I only pop in occasionally because even the group GMs ghost and start identical games. I checked PMs a couple days ago, and it was up. Everyone was complaining about loading so slowly preventing practical use. I didn't see it, but I'm in China with a vpn.

I just checked bc if this post, and yeah. First time it's totally down that I've seen. The discord isn't taking about it, but their admin staff is pretty prickly and already addressed the slow speeds on the site days ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bother to add an additional announcement on their discord updating everyone on the situation.

Ah I see. I did just try and got to the log in screen which is the furthest I've gotten since I noticed the issue.

Ah I see. I did just try and got to the log in screen which is the furthest I've gotten since I noticed the issue.
So, update. I was curious and just checked again. I'm now getting the super slow that many have been complaining about for weeks. There's an update on the thread where the admins say "we know. stop complaining" but I can't get it to load.

So, update. I was curious and just checked again. I'm now getting the super slow that many have been complaining about for weeks. There's an update on the thread where the admins say "we know. stop complaining" but I can't get it to load.

Yeah that's what I'm getting. I can get pages to load, it just takes a minute or so.

Back
Top Bottom