Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Con/Dub-Con RPs

RedRuby2415

Meteorite
Hi!

I am into the darker side of the sexual experience here recently and I am looking for someone to help me explore that. I've listed my kinks and limits below along with some scenarios that strike me as the right setting, but I am also open to any ideas that you would have as far as a setting goes. I use face claims usually, which I will send upon receiving a message from you - if face claims aren't your thing I will type out a description of the character we agree upon. On that note, if there is a specific character you like I will play that character no questions asked. I usually respond once or twice a day and will give a reason before terminating a roleplay.

Kinks/Ideas: Non-Con, Dub-Con, Blackmail, Verbal Abuse, Physical Abuse, Psychological Abuse, Cuckolding, Being Defeated, Being Captured, Kidnapping, Maiming (loss of digits and limbs sort of maiming - especially if done to prevent escape), Mental Trauma (the kind experienced when seeing a person killed in front of you for instance), Snuff etc.
Limits: Scat, Urine, Vomit, some other things that I'm probably not aware of, but I am sure exist - will address those case by case.

Scenarios/Settings:
- Captured village or city. In this setting you would be a conquering Soldier, I would play a resident of the captured village or city that has been given to you as a slave. We could roleplay the violence of an ongoing battle or the aftermath when all of the residents of the village are enslaved and assigned to Soldiers garrison post-capture.

- Kidnapped person (and their family). In this setting you have captured me and, if you choose, my family. You would proceed to abuse the characters you've captured in any way you feel like.

- Defeated heroine. I imagine this in a fantasy setting. You're an evil villain or creature (think Wizard, Cyclops, Minotaur, etc.) who has defeated a hero trying to thwart your evil plans. You then turn her into a slave for your own purposes or abuse and kill her.

- Captured Spaceship. I am traveling through space delivering goods to a destination. You're a space pirate who captures and boards my ship. You find nothing of value to you on the ship so you kidnap me and scuttle it - turning me into a piece of your property.

- Blackmailed. My character has come under an immense amount of debt. Your character uses this to blackmail her into doing things for him to the point that she loses her freedom entirely. This would be a great setting for cuckolding or shaming my character's family. Perhaps it is her father who has come under debt.

If any of this sounds interesting, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom