Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [NSFW] Plots for All Kinks

senselessdoll

Meteorite
Before we get into plot ideas, please take a moment to read over my rules.

~My Rules for Roleplaying~

No one-liners. No exceptions.

No asking for any of my personal information or social media accounts.

Do not spam me when I am not able to instantly respond. I will get back to you within a week's time. If I do not, then you may remind me.

No abandoning the roleplay. If you're not enjoying it, please say so. We can discuss other ideas or simply talk out of character for a while.

Please be able to respond often. If you cannot guarantee at least one response per week, I may ask to end the roleplay or to not work with you at all.

Do not control my characters. You can ask me to perform a specific scene and I may or may not agree to it.

Now that that's out of the way, allow me to provide you with a list of known kinks. I'm always willing to try new things.

Daddy Kink

Big Black Cock

Unrealistically Huge Cocks

Ball Worship

Humiliation

Degrading

Diapers/Piss Play

Sex Toys

Hypnosis

Creampies

Deep Throating

Ahegao

Descriptive Noises (like including descriptions of how slutty things sound)

Slapping/Choking/Hair Pulling

Rape/Non-Con

Incest (Only Dad-Daughter or Grandad-Grandaughter)

Public Sex

Multiple Men at Once

Cheating/Cucking

Dirty Talk (including verbal abuse and spitting)

Cum Inflation

Giant/Tiny

Daddy Dom/Little Girl Dynamics

Furries

And possibly more!

My limits are only blood and death, as far as I'm aware.

Now, for plots ideas! Let me know which one interests you! I would also like to hear your own ideas. Hopefully you'll find interest in something here and we can talk soon.

Plot #1: Daddy's Girl

Bella and her father are out on a drive one evening. They had just left the movies and were talking about the great time they had. But Bella's father finds himself horny after the film and doesn't think he can make the drive home without focusing on his erection. So, he does what any good loving father would do. He takes his daughter's virginity in the car.

Plot #2: Blacked

You know what they say; once you go black, you can never come back. Bella is working at a new office and the man at the desk across from hers is a big, black male who was once a football player. She doesn't think anything of him when he tries to ask her out, so finally, he has no other choice but to take her in the break room and then break her mind with his massive cock. He might even get her pregnant..despite her having a boyfriend.

Plot #3: It's So Big!

Bella's loving husband (or other character) was working on a new experiment in his basement lab when something went wrong! He calls for his wife's help and when she finds him..his cock is erect and standing taller than her whole body! There's only one reasonable thing to do...

Plot #4: Daddy's Little Diaper Baby

Bella is a grown adult, but here lately she's been sitting on her ass at home with no plans of finding a job like she promised to do ages ago. Finally, her father (or other character) has had enough and decides that she needs to go back to her baby days in order to learn her lesson.

Plot #5: Hypnotized

Bella is a volunteer on a city farm, where one day a package arrives in the mail for the farmer who runs the place. He apparently bought what's supposed to be a real, working watch that hypnotizes people. He tries it out on Bella. At first, she doesn't feel any different, but when she wakes up the next morning, she's horny as hell and begs to be used!

Back
Top Bottom