Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Stephanie's NSFW Interest Thread

Hello! I'm Stephanie. I'm a 30 year old female writer. I was born and raised in Canada, but I've resided in the US for about seven years now. I work as a veterinarian in the heart of Massachusetts and currently live alone with my three pet cats.

The reason why I'm telling you all of this is because normally when I roleplay, I like to play as myself. If I'm not playing as myself, I'm using one of my three OCs. And I can play as fandom characters, as long as I know enough about the character and we can come up with a plot together that really gains my interest.

Let me get straight to the point to those of you who tend to be horny dogs like myself; I am looking for sexual roleplay and to have a fun, utmost pleasurable time. Being Bipolar, my moods change frequently and I may not always be up for discussing a plot. Sometimes I wanna jump straight into the action with just a few of the key details. Basically, all I'm saying is, don't waste my time with some big plot where most of the details in your writing will have nothing to do with our characters.

My kinks also vary based on the roleplay scene and the preferences of my partner, so please ask about those. I don't have an "F-List" which is something I'd never even heard of before joining this site. And honestly, F-List looks a little too complicated for me.

I am always the submissive one. That's not even negotiable.

Don't ask for my Discord. My Discord is for my friends, not complete strangers.

I do like certain darker themes and taboo. We can discuss this in detail when you message me. I also only roleplaying on-site via private messaging. This is where I get the quickest and easiest notifications.

I will continue to update this thread as more information comes to mind, but I think I've written enough to start peaking your interest. Feel free to reach out so we can further discuss roleplaying together. I can't wait to see what you're capable of.

Back
Top Bottom